Otex Ear Drops 8ml
- Treats Ears Blocked With Wax
- Reduces The Need For Ear Syringing
- Active Ingredient: Urea Hydrogen Peroxide
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Includes Free Prescription
Otex Ear Drops contain the active ingredient, urea hydrogen peroxide, that works by softening the ear wax and breaking it down into pieces to it can easily fall from the ear. Otex Ear Drops also have antiseptic properties to reduce the risk of ear infection.
Buy more and save!
|Quantity||1||2 -4||5 -6|
Otex Ear Drops
Buy Otex Ear Drops 8ml Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Otex Ear Drops 8ml Online. To Buy Otex Ear Drops 8ml UK Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Otex Ear Drops 8ml UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Otex Ear Drops 8ml Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Otex Ear Drops
Otex Ear Drops contain the active ingredient urea hydrogen peroxide, they are used to help remove wax that has hardened in the ear canal in many cases preventing the need for ear syringing. Otex Ear Drops are suitable for use in adults and children over 2 years of age.
You may be suffering from excessive ear wax and benefit from using Otex Ear Drops if you are suffering from the following:
- Feeling discomfort in the ear
- Feeling of fullness in the ear
- Slight loss of hearing
See more information on ear wax build up on the NHS website.
Otex Express Ear Drops
Otex Express Ear Drops are usually safe for most people to use but there are a small number of people who should not use them.
Do not use:
- If you are allergic to urea hydrogen peroxide or any of the other ingredients
- If you have a history of ear problems
- If you are also putting anything else in the ear
- If your ear drum is damaged
- If you suffer from dizziness
- If there is anything else wrong with your ear
- If you have tried to remove the ear wax using fingernails or cotton buds
- If you have had your ear syringed in the last 2 to 3 days
If you are ever unsure if Otex Express Ear Drops are safe for you to use, you should contact a pharmacist for advice.
Otex Express Ear Drops Fizzing
You may experience a temporary Otex Express Ear Drops Fizzing sensation in the ear this is due to the release of oxygen as the drops work to break down the ear wax.
If you do feel a Otex Express Ear Drops Fizzing sensation while using the drops, it is usually fine to carry to on using them but if you feel that the Otex Express Ear Drops Fizzing Side Effects become worse or if your symptoms persist, you should contact your doctor or pharmacist for advice.
See a full list of Otex Ear Drops Instructions and potential side effects here in the Patient Information Leaflet.
Otex Ear Drops Review
At My Pharmacy we take great pride in providing all over customers with an outstanding service. Through our free online prescription service, you can trust us to deliver a high-quality service with affordable medicine dispensed by our licensed UK Pharmacy.
Many customers leave a Otex Ear Drops Review via email or via the trust pilot section of the website so everyone can access them. One of our customer’s says, “Otex Ear Drops loosened my ear wax In a matter of days “You can view all our 5-Star Otex Ear Drops Review at Trustpilot Reviews.
Otex Ear Drops Boots
Whilst Otex Ear Drops are available from other commercial stores like Otex Ear Drops Boots and Otex Ear Drops Asda, most of those will require you to bring in your prescription before you can order the medicine.
My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can purchase your prescription treatments online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for people to get the vital treatments they need safely and promptly.
Unlike Otex Ear Drops Boots and Otex Ear Drops Asda, My Pharmacy has an expert team of pharmacy professionals available to help via email, online chat and telephone should you have any questions regarding your current prescription or treatment. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should the one you’re looking for not be available.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name treatments. When compared to other retailers such Otex Ear Drops Boots and Otex Ear Drops Asda, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.
Otex Olive Oil Ear Drops
Otex Olive Oil Ear Drops and Otex Sodium Bicarbonate Ear Drops are used in the same way as Otex Ear drops but the ingredients slightly vary.
Otex Ear Drops Ingredients:
- Urea hydrogen peroxide, 8-hydroxyquinoline and glycerol
Otex Olive Oil Ear Drops Ingredients:
- Olive oil
Otex Sodium Bicarbonate Ear Drops Ingredients:
- Sodium bicarbonate, glycerol, chlorobenzyl and purified water
If you are allergic to any of the ingredients in any of the above drops you should consult a healthcare professional to seek advice on an alternative treatment.
Otex Sodium Bicarbonate Ear Drops
When using any of the ear drops listed above you should contact your doctor if:
- Your ear is badly blocked
- You cannot hear anything
- Your ear has not improved after 5 days
- You have any signs of an infection
If you require any further information on Otex Olive Oil Ear Drops or Otex Sodium Bicarbonate Ear Drops including information on how to purchase them, please feel free to contact us via the email address below.
How To Use Otex Ear Drops
Instructions on How To Use Otex Ear Drops should be followed at all times, by following Otex Ear Drops Instructions, you will minimise the risk of any side effects and receive maximum benefit from the drops.
How To Use Otex Ear Drops:
- Turn the cap anti-clockwise
- Remove the cap to reveal the applicator nozzle
- Tilt your head and gently squeeze up to 5 drops into the ear
- Keep your head tilted for a few minutes so that the drops stay in the ear
- Then wipe away any surplus with a tissue
- Repeat in the other ear if needed
- Wash hands after use
- Do not plug the ears with loose cotton wool
- Always replace the cap after use and return the bottle to the carton
If you ever forgot How To Use Otex Ear Drops you should either refer back to these instructions or read the leaflet that comes with the drops.
Otex Ear Drops Hearing Loss
While Otex Ear Drops Hearing Loss can occur it is temporary, some other side effects that may our but are very rare include:
- Excessive ear wax becoming worse
- Discomfort, irritation or pain
- Tinnitus (ringing sound in the ear)
- An unpleasant taste in the mouth
If you suffer from any Otex Ear Drops Hearing Loss or those side effects listed above, you should stop using the eardrops and contact your doctor for advice.
Otex Ear Drops Instructions
You should follow the storage Otex Ear Drops Instructions to ensure this product is safe for you to use, when you need it the most.
You should store Otex Ear Drops:
- Out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not use after the expiry date shown on the bottle and the carton
- Don’t not keep the bottle for longer than 4 weeks after opening
- Do not store above 25°C
- Always replace the cap tightly after use
- Store the bottle upright in the outer carton to avoid spillage
Returning any unused ear drops to your local pharmacy for safe disposal will not only help protect other people it will also help protect the environment.
Otex Express Ear Drops Reviews
Regardless of the Otex Express Ear Drops Reviews that you read, you should always make sure you obtain it from a registered and trusted pharmacy.
Any online pharmacy should be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council and any online doctor service should registered with the Care Quality Commission and General Medical Council.
If you are ever unsure you should contact the company for proof.
If you require any further information on Otex Express Ear Drops Reviews, please feel free to contact us via the email address below.
Otex Ear Drops Asda
Just like if you buy Otex Ear Drops from Asda,you may wish to view other treatments first. Here at My Pharmacy, we offer a wide range of other ear care treatments that include but are not limited to:
When looking to buy alternative products, you should remember that you cannot use Otex Ear Drops at the same time as any other ear drops.
Otex Ear Drops Not Working
Otex Ear Drops Not Working questions are commonly asked, if Otex Ear Drops Not Working after 4 days or if your symptoms seem to be getting worse you should consult your doctor for advice. Worsening of symptoms could mean you have an ear infection that may need a stronger form of treatment such as an oral antibiotic.
If there is anything else, we can assist you with please feel free to contact our helpful customer service team on email@example.com
See a full list of ear care treatments here at My pharmacy.
Like all medicines, Otex can cause side
effects, although not everybody gets them.
• A temporary mild bubbling sensation in the ear can occur (due to the release
of oxygen as the drops break down the ear wax).
• The ear drops can make the symptoms of excessive ear wax worse, including some discomfort, irritation or pain, loss of hearing, dizziness and tinnitus
(ringing sound in the ear).
• Very rarely, an unpleasant taste has been reported. Stop using the ear
drops immediately if this happens and tell your doctor.
Stop using this product and tell your doctor
or pharmacist if:
• symptoms persist or,
• if any of the side effects get serious
For the patient information leaflet