Optrex Bloodshot Eye Drops
Optrex Bloodshot Eyes Drops is medicated to relieve redness of the eyes. Its formulation temporarily relieves the redness of the eyes caused by minor irritation.
What are Optrex Bloodshot Eye Drops and what are they used for
Optrex Bloodshot Drops is medicated to relieve redness of the eyes. Its formulation temporarily relieves the redness of the eyes caused by minor irritation. Dusty smoky atmospheres, eye strain, and chlorine in swimming pools can make the eyes red and bloodshot. When the eyes are red it is usually because more blood than normal is flowing through the small blood vessels of the eye.
How to use Optrex Eye Drops for bloodshot eyes
- Ensure your hands are clean and dry and the bottle’s seal is intact before use.
- Gently pull the corner of your lower lid down and tilt your head back. Apply 1 or 2 drops into your lower eyelid.
- Don’t use more than 4 times in 24 hours.
- Not recommended for children under the age of 12.
- Store below 25°C. Do not freeze.
- Discard 28 days after opening.
- Not suitable for use with contact lenses.
what you should know before using Optrex eye drops
Do not use Optrex Eye Drops if you are being treating for any of the following :
- high blood pressure
- heart disease
- thyroid disorder
Always read the patient information leaflet before use
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Distilled Witched Hazel BPC 12.5% v/v)
- Naphazoline Hydrochloride 0.01% w/v)
For A full list of side effects please see the patient Information leaflet in the section below