Olbas Inhaler Nasal Stick 695mg
- Relieves Nasal Congestion
- Suitable For Children Aged 6 And Over
- Works Fast
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Olbas Inhaler Nasal Stick is a small inhaler stick intended for use on the nose. It is used to provide relief from nasal congestion and due to its small size it can be taken anywhere on the go.
Olbas Inhaler Nasal Stick
What Is Olbas Inhaler Nasal Stick?
Olbas Inhaler Nasal Stick is a small inhaler stick intended for use on the nose. It is used to provide relief from nasal congestion and due to its small size it can be taken anywhere on the go. This product contains essential oils that have decongestant properties.
See more on coughs on the NHS website
Before You Use Olbas Inhaler Nasal Stick
Do not use this product:
- in children 6 years and under
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of this product
How To Use
Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years:
- Unscrew outer cover from base of stick.
- Close one nostril.
- Place inhaler in other nostril, and inhale deeply.
- After use, wipe stick with a tissue and replace cover.
Like all medicines, this product can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Some of these side effects include those of an allergic reaction such as:
- severe rash, itching, swelling of the face, lips or mouth
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Active ingredients w/w: Cajuput Oil 20%, Eucalyptus Oil 20%, Levomenthol 40%, Peppermint Oil 20%.
If there is anything else we can assist you with please feel free to contact us via email@example.com