Micralax 5ml Micro-Enema
- Effective Constipation Relief
- Active Ingredient: Sodium citrate / Sodium lkylsulfoacetate
- For Short-Term Use Only
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Next Day Delivery Available
Micralax enemas are rectal laxatives for relieving mild to moderate constipation. The laxative liquid in Micralax is injected directly into the back passage (anus) from the single dose plastic tubes.
Buy Micralax Enema Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Micralax Enema Online. To Buy Micralax Enema Online UK Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Micralax Micro-Enema UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Micralax Micro-Enema UK Next Day Delivery. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Micralax Enema BNF
The Following are cautions and guidance’s from the Micralax Enema BNF (Sodium Citrate). Micralax Enema BNF states that:
- Sodium citrate is predicated to decrease the efficacy of methenamine. The manufacturer has issued guidance to avoid. The severity of the interaction has been rated as moderate.
- Sodium citrate is predicated to increase the risk of adverse effects when given with sucralfate. Manufacturer advises to avoid.
- Use caution when used via the rectal area. Debilitated patients, sodium and water retention in susceptible individuals.
Further information can be found on the British National Formulary including further interactions and cautions.
Micralax Micro Enema Patient Information Leaflet
Every purchase of Micralax Micro Enema 5ml will include a Micralax Micro Enema Patient Information Leaflet. This contains everything you need to know about the medication, including what it is, the ingredients it contains, possible side effects and how to use it.
If for some reason your purchase doesn’t include a Micralax Micro Enema Patient Information Leaflet you can download and print one off one for yourself by searching google.
Micralax Enema UK
Micralax Enema UK can be purchased online via My Pharmacy. My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can purchase your prescription treatments online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for you to get the vital treatments they need safely and promptly.
Micralax Enema UK is manufactured at –
Vale of Bardsley,
OL7 9RR, UK
Micralax Micro Enema 5ml
Micralax Micro Enema 5ml belongs to a group of medicines called laxatives. It contains two active ingredients, sodium citrate and sodium alkylsulphoacetate. Its other ingredients include sorbic acid, sorbitol and glycerol. When combined these ingredients work together to create the effects of an enema.
- Sodium alkylsulphoacetate helps lubricate the stools.
- Sodium citrate causes water to be drawn into the large bowel. The water content increases thus softening the stools and causing the bowel to contract.
- Glycerol irritates the nerves along the bowel wall. This causes the bowel to contract harder and more often, helping along stools.
- Both sorbic acid and sorbitol have a laxative effect.
You can view Micralax Reviews and reviews left by customers who have used our website and service via the product page. To view more Micralax Reviews and overall service reviews, click here to view our trustpilot page. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should any Micralax Reviews cause you to look for an alternative.
Micralax Micro Enema How To Use
The following Microlax Micro Enema How To Use guide is taken from the patient information leaflet. If your doctor has given you specific instructions to follow, those instructions will override whatever is written here or in the PIL.
The dose will be chosen by your doctor or pharmacist after they have decided what dose is right for you. The dose will be displayed on the label placed on the medicine.
- Firstly lie down on your side with your knees drawn up towards your tummy. If you prefer you can sit on the toilet.
- Pull or twist the cap off the tube.
- You can lubricate the nozzle to make it easier to put in. Squeeze a drop of medicine out onto the nozzle.
- Put the full length of the nozzle into your back passage.
- Gently squeeze the tube until it is empty.
- Keep squeezing the tube as you pull the nozzle out. This is to stop the medicine being drawn back into the tube.
- Wait for the laxative to work. This takes 5-15 minutes.
- REMEMBER to wash your hands with soap and water after you have had a bowel movement.
If you have any questions on the above Micralax Micro Enema How To Use guide, please ask for advice from your doctor or pharmacist.
How Long Does Micralax Take To Work?
A common question we are asked is “How Long Does Micralax Take To Work?”
It will typically take 5-15 minutes, so make sure you are near a toilet before using it. This may be different for different people, everyone’s digestive system is different. A delay can happen in certain cases. In severe cases where there has been no effect for a large amount of time, a second tube of Microlax can be used.
Micro Enema Micralax
Micro Enema Micralax works by causing water to be drawn into the lower bowels. This makes more water in the stools. This means your stools are softer. It is then much easier to empty your bowels.
Micro Enema Micralax is used to:
- Treat constipation especially in bedridden patients, the elderly, children, women giving birth or those deliberately not passing stools.
- Empty your bowels before an x-ray or other examination.
- Micro Enema Micralax is an enema. An enema is an injection of liquid into tour back passage which makes you bowels easy to empty.
Micralax Disposable Enema 5ml
The Micralax Disposable Enema 5ml are very safe to use and do not interact with other medication. It is safe to use them long term to help control symptoms. There are uncommon side effects related to using the enema, but they are normally mild. Side effects associated with Micralax Disposable Enema 5ml typically include mild irritation, abdominal pain and loose stools.
Burning and irritation is reported with insertion of the enema. The irritation is normally felt in the area of the back passage, and some women report vaginal burning. The irritation does not last long because it occur immediately before the bowels are opened. Abdominal pain is another side effects that accompanies the insertion of the enema. Cramps will often subside shortly after the bowels are empty.
If you notice any other Micralax Disposable Enema 5ml side effects or have any concerns whilst using Micralax, tell your doctor or pharmacist.
Micralax Micro Enema Dosage
The recommended Micralax Micro Enema Dosage is only once a day at the most. Ideally the bowel should be emptied in the morning as that is when the urge is strongest. However, if you have insufficient time it may be necessary to use in the evening after a meal. Some people may only need to use them occasionally when they feel that the bowel hasn’t emptied properly. They are a safe medication and are not addictive so can be used long term.
Your doctor may give you specific Micralax Micro Enema Dosage instruction. If he/she has, follow them rather than patient information leaflet.
Micralax Micro Enema Boots
Whilst Micralax Micro Enema 5ml is available from other commercial stores like Asda, Lloyds Pharmacy, Micralax Micro Enema Boots, most of those will require you to bring in your prescription before you can order the medicine.
My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can purchase your prescription treatments online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for people to get the vital treatments they need safely and promptly.
Unlike Asda, Micralax Micro Enema Boots, Lloyds Pharmacy, My Pharmacy has an expert team of pharmacy professionals available to help via email, online chat and telephone should you have any questions regarding your current prescription or treatment. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should the one you’re looking for not be available. See our thousands of 5 Star Ratings on Trustpilot from real customers.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name treatments. When compared to other retailers such as Micralax Micro Enema Boots, Lloyds Pharmacy, Asda, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.
Like all medicines Micralax can cause side
effects, although not everybody gets them.
Most people find that using this medicine
causes no side effects, provided it is used
If you use Micralax too much it may
cause diarrhoea or loss of fluid.