Medijel Gel For Mouth Ulcers 15g
- Active Ingredients: Lidocaine & Aminoacridine
- Fast Acting Gel To Relief Pain From Mouth Ulcers
- Next Day Delivery Available at Checkout
- Buy With Confidence From Trusted UK Pharmacy
Medijel helps relieve pain caused by common mouth ulcers as well as pain caused by rubbing dentures or sore gums. The active ingredients in this product help to form a local anaesthetic.
What is Medijel Gel
Medijel helps relieve pain caused by common mouth ulcers as well as pain caused by rubbing dentures or sore gums. The active ingredients in this product help to form a local anaesthetic. This product contains sucrose, you should not use this product if you have hereditary problems of fructose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption or sucrase-isomaltase insufficiency.
whilst using medijel there are other things you can do to help this includes:
- use a soft-bristled toothbrush
- drink cool drinks through a straw
- eat softer foods
- get regular dental check-ups
- eat a healthy, balanced diet
Before You Use
Medijel Gel is for external use only. Do NOT swallow. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Movelat Relief Gel if you:
- are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- suffer from asthma.
- have pre-existing renal/kidney damage.
- are using any prescribed medicines
If symptoms persist for more than 7 days, consult your doctor or dentist.
How to Store Medijel Gel
- Do not use after the expiry date shown on the carton after EXP
- Keep out of the reach of children and animals
- Do not store above 25° C
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to throw away medicines you no longer use. These measures will help protect the environment
How To Use Medijel Gel
- Apply a small quantity of Medijel Gel on a clean fingertip directly to the painful area
- Repeat the application every 20 minutes if necessary
- Use only as directed
- Always read the patient infromation leaflet before use
The active substances are Lidocaine Hydrochloride 0.66% w/w and Aminoacridine Hydrochloride 0.05% w/w. The other ingredients are Sucrose, Ethanol (96%), Carbomer, Diisopropanolamine 90% Aqueous, Hydroxypolyethoxydodecane,
Peppermint Oil, Ethyl Vanillin, Saccharin Sodium, Glycerol, Purified Water.