Medihoney Barrier Cream 50g
- Can be applied under wound dressings
- Helps maintain the skin's barrier properties and moisture
- Helps prevent maceration and excoriation
- Help maintain the skin pH
Medihoney Barrier Cream can be applied to intact unbroken skin to help protect skin from moisture and bodily fluids which may cause the breakdown of skin. This is particularly important when caring for the intact skin around wounds.
Medihoney Barrier Cream helps maintain the skin’s barrier properties and maintain skin moisture and pH.
- Contains 30% Medihoney Antibacterial Honey
- Helps maintain the skin’s barrier properties and maintain skin moisture and pH
- Protects at-risk skin from breakdown associated with incontinence and can be used under incontinence pads.
Medihoney Barrier Cream can be applied to intact and at-risk skin to provide protection from body fluids and moisture. It can be applied around wounds and under skin folds, wound dressings and incontinence pads where a protective barrier will help prevent skin breakdown.
- Protects at-risk skin from breakdown associated with incontinence and can be used under incontinence pads
- Can be used around wound edges to protect the skin from irritation or breakdown caused by wound exudate
- Helps protect the skin from damage caused by friction or shear
- Helps prevent maceration
- Helps prevent excoriation
- Helps prevent damage to skin caused by frequent hand washing
- Medihoney Barrier Cream is specially formulated with a range of natural ingredients and:
- NO Added colour or fragrance
- NO Lanolin
- NO Parabens
- NO Steroids
- NO Mineral Oils
- Apply to clean, dry skin three times a day or as required.
- Reapply after bathing or at each dressing change.
- Suitable for use on children.
- When using for the first time, patch test on a small area of skin.
- If irritation occurs discontinue use.