Lunox Sleep Aid Tablets (20)
£3.99 – £5.49
- Reduces Time Needed To Fall Asleep
- Aids Relief Of Temporary Sleep Disturbance
- Inreases Depth And Quality Of Sleep
- Buy with confidence from UK registered pharmacy
Lunox Tablets contain the active ingredient dipenhydramine hydrochloride which is an antihistamine with sedative properties which induces drowsiness or sedation.
|25mg||£3.99||Out of Stock|
Lunox 25/50mg Sleep Aid Tablets
What Are Lunox Tablets?
Lunox Tablets contain the active ingredient dipenhydramine hydrochloride which is an antihistamine with sedative properties which induces drowsiness or sedation. It works by reducing the time needed to fall asleep and increases the depth and quality of sleep. This medicine is used to aid relief of temporary sleep disturbance in adults and children over 16 years of age.
Before You Use Lunox Tablets
Do not use this product if you:
- are allergic to diphenhydramine hydrochloride or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- have a peptic ulcer
- have a blockage between your stomach and small intestine.
How To Use Lunox Tablets
- Take one tablet 20 minutes before going to bed, swallowing whole with water.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Do not continue to take it for longer than 2 weeks without consulting a doctor.
Like all medicines, this product can have side effects. Side effects that may occur include:
Common (may affect up to 1 in 10 people):
- Sedation, drowsiness, dizziness, unsteadiness, disturbance in attention
- dry mouth
- palpitations (feeling your heartbeat)
- headache, tingling or numbness (pins and needles)
- depression, sleep disturbances
- confusion, excitation e.g. increased energy, restlessness, nervousness (the elderly are more likely to experience these effects)
- difficulty urinating or inability to pass urine
- thicker bronchial mucus
- blurred vision
- feeling or being sick, stomach problems
- muscle twitching.
The active ingredient is dipenhydramine hydrochloride. The other ingredients are lactose, maize starch, pregelantinised maize starch and magnesium stearate.
if there is anything else we can assist you with please feel free to contact our helpful customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org