LOSEC Omeprazole (28 Pack)
£23.99 – £28.99
- Active Ingredient: Omeprazole
- Treats Heartburn, Acid Reflux And Indigestion
- Reduces Excess Acid Produced By The Stomach
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Includes Free Prescription
Losec (Omeprazole) is a widely-used treatment for indigestion and acid reflux. It’s also taken to prevent and treat stomach ulcers. Losec (Omeprazole) is a proton pump inhibitor (PPI). It works by decreasing the amount of acid produced by the stomach.
Buy more and save!
|10mg | Capsules||£23.99||In Stock|
|10mg | Tablets||£23.99||In Stock|
|20mg | Tablets||£28.99||In Stock|
|20mg | Capsules||£23.99||In Stock|
Heartburn is a burning feeling in the chest caused by stomach acid travelling up towards the throat (acid reflux). If it keeps happening, it’s called gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (GORD).
Check if you have acid reflux
The main symptoms of acid reflux are:
heartburn – a burning sensation in the middle of your chest
an unpleasant sour taste in your mouth, caused by stomach acid
You may also have:
a cough or hiccups that keep coming back
a hoarse voice
bloating and feeling sick
Your symptoms will probably be worse after eating, when lying down and when bending over.
Causes of heartburn and acid reflux
Lots of people get heartburn from time to time. There’s often no obvious reason why.
Sometimes it’s caused or made worse by:
certain food and drink – such as coffee, alcohol, chocolate, and fatty or spicy foods
stress and anxiety
some medicines, such as anti-inflammatory painkillers (like ibuprofen)
a hiatus hernia – when part of your stomach moves up into your chest
How you can ease heartburn and acid reflux yourself
Simple lifestyle changes can help stop or reduce heartburn.
Eat smaller, more frequent meals
Raise one end of your bed 10-20cm by putting something under your bed or mattress – to make it so your chest and head are above the level of your waist, so stomach acid doesn’t travel upwards towards your throat
Try to lose weight if you’re overweight
Try find ways to relax
Have food or drink that triggers your symptoms
Eat within 3 or 4 hours before bed
Wear clothes that are tight around your waist
Drink too much alcohol
Stop taking any prescribed medicine without speaking to a doctor first
A pharmacist can help with heartburn and acid reflux
Speak to a pharmacist for advice if you keep getting heartburn.
They can recommend medicines called antacids that can help ease your symptoms.
It’s best to take these with food or soon after eating, as this is when you’re most likely to get heartburn. They may also work for longer if taken with food.
See a GP if:
Lifestyle changes and pharmacy medicines aren’t helping
You have heartburn most days for 3 weeks or more
You have other symptoms, like food getting stuck in your throat, frequently being sick or losing weight for no reason
Your GP can provide stronger treatments and help rule out any more serious possible causes of your symptoms.
Buy LOSEC Omeprazole Capsules Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy LOSEC Omeprazole Capsules Online. To Buy LOSEC Omeprazole Capsules UK Next Day Delivery in the UK you are required to have a prescription, which you can acquire with our free online consultation service.
Buy LOSEC Omeprazole Capsules Online UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy LOSEC Omeprazole Capsules Online UK. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Omeprazole Capsules are commonly used to treat indigestion and heartburn and acid reflux and work by reducing the acid in the stomach.
You may be suffering from acid reflux and benefit from using Omeprazole Capsules if you suffer from one or more of the following symptoms:
- A burning sensation in the middle of your chest
- An unpleasant taste in your mouth
- A cough or hiccups that keep coming back
- A hoarse voice or back breathe
- Bloating or feeling sick
See more on information on acid reflux on the NHS Website.
Omeprazole Capsules 20mg
Omeprazole Capsules 20mg are usually safe for most people to use but there are a small number of people who should not use Omeprazole Capsules 20mg.
Do not use Omeprazole Capsules 20mg:
- If you are allergic to omeprazole or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- If you are allergic to medicines containing other proton pump inhibitors
- If you are taking a medicine containing nelfinavir (used for HIV infection)
Speak to your doctor before taking Omeprazole Capsules 20mg
- You lose a lot of weight for no reason and have problems swallowing
- You get stomach pain or indigestion
- You begin to vomit food or blood
- You pass black stools (blood-stained faeces)
- You experience severe or persistent diarrhoea, as omeprazole has been associated with a small increase in infectious diarrhoea
- You have severe liver problems
- You have ever had a skin reaction after treatment with a medicine similar to Losec that reduces stomach acid
- You are due to have a specific blood test (Chromogranin A)
Omeprazole 20mg Gastro Resistant Capsules
Omeprazole 20mg Gastro Resistant Capsules can cause side effects but not everybody will get them. Some Omeprazole 20mg Gastro Resistant Capsules side effects include but are not limited to:
- Effects on your stomach or gut: diarrhoea, stomach pain, constipation, wind (flatulence)
- Feeling sick (nausea) or being sick (vomiting)
- Benign polyps in the stomach
A full list of Omeprazole 20mg Gastro Resistant Capsules side effects can be viewed here in the Patient Information Leaflet.
Omeprazole Gastro Resistant Capsules
Omeprazole Gastro Resistant Capsules dosage should always be taken exactly as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. By taking them in this way you will minimise the risk of side effects and prevent the risk of an overdose.
The normal recommended dose for Adults:
- One 20mg Omeprazole Gastro Resistant Capsules a day for 4-8 weeks. A further dose of 40mg for a further 8 weeks may be required if your gullet hasn’t healed
- Once the gullet has healed, the recommended Omeprazole dosage is one 10mg capsule
- If there has been no gullet damage, the recommended dose is one 10mg capsule once a day
The normal recommended dose for Children:
- Children aged 1 year and over, with a body weight of more than 10kg may take Omeprazole Gastro Resistant Capsules but the dose depends entirely upon the weight and age of the child, ultimately the doctor will decide the dose and it should only ever be given to a child if personally prescribed for them
If you require any further information on Omeprazole 20mg Gastro Resistant Capsules, please feel free to contact us via the email address below.
Can You Take Peppermint Oil Capsules With Omeprazole
You may want to ask if you Can You Take Peppermint Oil Capsules With Omeprazole, as with many other medicines Can You Take Peppermint Oil Capsules With Omeprazole is an important question to ask. If you are taking peppermint oil you should not take them within 2 hours of taking Omeprazole Gastro Resistant Hard Capsules.
While the answer to Can You Take Peppermint Oil Capsules With Omeprazole is yes, you should be aware that some medicines are not safe to take while using Omeprazole 40 Mg Capsule Delayed Release or Yellow Omeprazole Capsules 20mg these medicines include:
- St John’s wort
If any of the above apply to you or you are taking any medicines that are used to thin your blood, such as warfarin or other vitamin K blockers, you should speak to your doctor before using Omeprazole Capsules.
Yellow Omeprazole Capsules 20mg
Yellow Omeprazole Capsules 20mg should be stored correctly so that when you need to take them, they are safe to use. You should store Yellow Omeprazole Capsules 20mg:
- Out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not use after the expiry date
- Do not store above 30°C
- Protect from light
Returning any unused Yellow Omeprazole Capsules 20mg to your local pharmacy for safe disposal can help protect both the public and the environment.
Omeprazole 40 Mg Capsule Delayed Release
At My Pharmacy we take great pride in providing all over customers with an outstanding service. Through our free online prescription service, you can trust us to deliver a high-quality service with affordable medicine dispensed by our licensed UK Pharmacy.
Many customers leave Omeprazole 40 Mg Capsule Delayed Release Reviews via email or via the trust pilot section of the website so everyone can access them. One of our customer’s says, “Omeprazole Delayed Release Capsules work well for me ”You can view all our 5-Star Omeprazole 40 Mg Capsule Delayed Release Reviews at Trustpilot Reviews.
Omeprazole Capsules 20mg Price
Omeprazole Capsules 20mg Price at my pharmacy starts off at as little as £15.49 but regardless of the Omeprazole Capsules 20mg Price or where you buy your Omeprazole White Capsule or Omeprazole Yellow Capsule from, you should always make sure you obtain it from a registered and trusted pharmacy.
Any online pharmacy should be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council and any online doctor service should registered with the Care Quality Commission and General Medical Council.
If you are ever unsure you should contact the company for proof.
Omeprazole Delayed Release Capsules
Whilst using Omeprazole Delayed Release Capsules there are other things you can do at help stop or reduce heartburn and acid reflux:
- Eat smaller, more frequent meals
- Raise 1 end of your bed 10 to 20cm by putting something under your bed or mattress – your chest and head should be above the level of your waist, so stomach acid does not travel up towards your throat
- Try to lose weight if you’re overweight
- Try to find ways to relax
If your heartburn does not improve while trying the above and taking Omeprazole Delayed Release Capsules you should contact your doctor for a review.
Omeprazole Gastro Resistant Hard Capsules
Before taking Omeprazole Gastro Resistant Hard Capsules you should check the ingredients to make sure you are not sensitive to any of them.
Omeprazole Gastro Resistant Hard Capsules active ingredients:
Omeprazole Gastro Resistant Hard Capsules other ingredients:
- Disodium phosphate dihydrate, hydroxypropylcellulose, hypromellose, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, mannitol, methacrylic acid – ethyl acrylate copolymer (1:1) dispersion 30 per cent, cellulose microcrystalline, macrogol (polyethylene glycol 400), sodium laurilsulfate, iron oxide E172, titanium dioxide E171, gelatine, printing ink (containing shellac, ammonia, potassium hydroxide and black iron oxide E172), silica colloidal anhydrous and paraffin liquid
Omeprazole White Capsule
If Omeprazole White Capsule and Omeprazole Yellow Capsule are not suitable for to use, here at My Pharmacy we offer a wide range of other acid reflux treatments, these include:
Omeprazole Yellow Capsule
If you or your child have trouble swallowing Omeprazole Yellow Capsule or Omeprazole White Capsule, there are other ways they can be taken:
- Open the capsules and swallow the contents directly with half a glass of water or put the contents into a glass of still (non-fizzy) water, any acidic fruit juice (e.g. apple, orange or pineapple) or apple sauce
- Always stir the mixture just before drinking it (the mixture will not be clear). Then drink the mixture straight away or within 30 minutes
- To make sure that you have drunk all of the medicine, rinse the glass very well with half a glass of water and drink it
- The solid pieces contain the medicine – do not chew or crush them
If you require any further information on how to take Omeprazole Capsules, please refer to the patient information leaflet.
When Is The Best Time To Take Omeprazole Capsules
You may wonder When Is The Best Time To Take Omeprazole Capsules, the best time to take Omeprazole is before a meal, preferably in the morning. Omeprazole tablets may be taken with food or on an empty stomach.
If you require any further information on When Is The Best Time To Take Omeprazole Capsules or if there is anything else we can assist you with please feel free to contact our helpful customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org
See our full range of heartburn treatments here at My Pharmacy.
Most people who take omeprazole don’t have any side effects. If you do get a side effect, it’s usually mild and will go away when you stop taking omeprazole.
Common side effects
Common side effects, which happen in more than 1 in 100 people, include:
feeling sick or vomiting
Omeprazole may also make you feel dizzy or sleepy. Some people might find it difficult to fall asleep.
It may also cause an itchy or lumpy skin rash or make your feet or ankles swell.
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if the side effects bother you or don’t go away.
Serious side effects
Serious side effects are rare and happen in less than 1 in 1,000 people.
Tell a doctor straight away if you have:
joint pain along with a red skin rash, especially in parts of your body exposed to the sun, such as your arms, cheeks and nose – these can be signs of a rare condition called subacute cutaneous lupus erythematosus that can happen weeks or even years after taking omeprazole
yellow skin, dark pee and tiredness – these can be signs of liver problems
reddening, blisters and peeling of the skin, there may also be severe blisters and bleeding in the lips, eyes, mouth, nose and genitals – these can be signs of Stevens-Johnson syndrome
Serious allergic reaction
In rare cases, it’s possible to have a serious allergic reaction to omeprazole.
A serious allergic reaction is an emergency. Contact a doctor straight away if you think you or someone around you is having a serious allergic reaction.
These are not all the side effects of Losec/omeprazole. For a full list see the patient information leaflet.
For further information the manufacturers