Levitra 5mg, 10mg & 20mg (4 Tablets)
£19.99 – £40.99
- Most Suitable For Diabetics
- Active Ingredient: Vardenafil
- Take 30 To 60 Minutes Before Sex
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Includes Free Prescription
Levitra tablets treat erectile dysfunction by increasing the blood flow to the penis, resulting in a harder, longer lasting erection. It is a convenient, effective and quick treatment for men with persistent impotence, helping to improve performance and confidence.
Buy more and save!
|Quantity||1||2 -5||6 -9||10 -12|
|5mg||£19.99||Out of Stock|
|10mg||£26.99||Out of Stock|
Buy Levitra Tablets UK Online
My Pharmacy is the Best Place to Buy Levitra Tablets UK Online in 2020. To order Levitra 5 mg, 10 mg and 20 mg Tablets Online in the UK you are required to have a prescription, which you can acquire with our free online consultation service.
Buy Levitra Tablets UK Online Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Levitra 20mg Tablets, 5mg and 10mg Tablets UK Next Day Delivery. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Generic Levitra Tablets
Generic Levitra Tablets known as vardenafil hydrochloride belong to a group of medicines called phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors. Generic Levitra Tablets and branded Levitra Tablets are used for treatment of erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction is a condition that prevents a man from getting or maintaining an erection. Generic Levitra Tablets are intended for use in men only and should not be used by anyone under the age of 18.
Levitra 10 mg Film Coated Tablets
Levitra 10 mg Film Coated Tablets are usually safe for most men to use but there a small number of men who should not use Levitra 10 mg Film Coated Tablets. Do not use Levitra 10 mg Film Coated Tablets if:
- If you are allergic to vardenafil or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- If you are taking medicines containing nitrates
- If you are taking ritonavir or indinavir
- If you are over 75 years of age and are taking ketoconazole or itraconazole
- If you have a severe heart or liver problem
- If you are having kidney dialysis
- If you have recently had a stroke or heart attack
- If you have or have had low blood pressure
- If your family has a history of degenerative eye diseases
- If you have ever had a condition involving loss of vision due to a damaged optic nerve
- If you are taking riociguat
Levitra 10mg Tablets
Levitra 10mg Tablets dosage instructions should be followed at all times taking care that the maximum dose of Levitra 10mg Tablets is not exceeded. The recommended Levitra 10mg Tablets dose is:
- Swallow one tablet whole with a glass of water about 25 to 60 minutes before sexual activity. With sexual stimulation you may achieve an erection anywhere from 25 minutes up to four to five hours after taking Levitra 10mg tablet
Levitra 10 mg Orodispersible Tablets
Levitra 10 mg Orodispersible Tablets dosage instructions are slightly different. You should still take take Levitra 10 mg Orodispersible Tablets about 25 to 60 minutes before sexual activity but instead of swallowing it whole with a glass of water you should Place the entire Levitra 10 mg Orodispersible Tablets in the mouth, on the tongue, where it will dissolve in seconds, then swallow with saliva, it must not be taken with any liquids.
Levitra 10 mg Tablet
Levitra 10 mg Tablet ingredients:
- The active substance in Levitra 10 mg Tablet is vardenafil. Each tablet contains 10 mg of vardenafil
- The other ingredients in Levitra 10 mg Tablet are crospovidone, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal anhydrous silica macrogol 400, hypromellose, titanium dioxide (E171), ferric oxide yellow (E172), ferric oxide red (E172)
Levitra 10mg Tablets Prices
When looking at Levitra 10mg Tablets Prices online, you should make sure you order from a registered pharmacy. As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name treatments including one of the best Levitra 10mg Tablets Prices
When compared to other retailers, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.
Levitra 20 mg Tablet
Levitra 20 mg Tablet are usually prescribed if the lower dose tablets were not effective enough. Levitra 20 mg Tablet should be taken with care if:
- If you have heart trouble
- If you suffer from irregular heartbeat (cardiac arrhythmia) or inherited heart diseases affecting your electrocardiogram
- If you have a physical condition affecting the shape of the penis
- If you have an illness that can cause erections which won’t go away (priapism)
- If you have stomach ulcers (also called gastric or peptic ulcers)
- If you have a bleeding disorder (such as haemophilia)
- If you are using any other treatments for erection difficulties medications
- If you experience sudden decrease or loss of vision, stop taking Levitra and contact your doctor immediately
If you have any of the above, you need to ensure your GP is aware before starting Levitra 20 mg Tablet.
Levitra 20 mg 8 Tablet
Levitra 20 mg 8 Tablet is one of the pack sizes available, as well as Levitra 20 mg 8 Tablet pack size they come in a 4 pack to.
Levitra 20mg Tablets Price
When you look to Buy Levitra 20mg Tablets Price is listed next to the product for each strength. The Levitra 20mg Tablets Price at My Pharmacy starts at as little as £19.99.
Levitra 20 mg Film Coated Tablets
Levitra 20 mg Film Coated Tablets are among several other medication that can be used to treat erectile dysfunction. At My Pharmacy we offer a range of different Levitra 20 mg Film Coated Tablets alternatives. Some Levitra 20 mg Film Coated Tablets alternatives that we offer are:
Levitra 500mg Tablet
Levitra 500mg Tablet is not used for erectile dysfunction it is is used to treat seizures in patients that have epilepsy. It can be used alone or along with other medicines. It helps to prevent seizures. Levitra 500mg Tablet work by suppressing the abnormal electrical activity in the brain.
Levitra Tablets Side Effects
Levitra Tablets Side Effects can occur but that does not mean everybody gets them. Some Common Levitra Tablets Side Effects are:
- Blocked or runny nose
A full list of Levitra Tablets Side Effects is available in the patient information leaflet, which can be viewed in the further information section below.
If you would like any more information on how to Buy Levitra Tablets UK Online, where to Buy Levitra 20mg Tablets, Levitra 10mg Tablets Prices, Levitra 20 Mg 8 Tablet, Levitra 20mg Tablets Price, Levitra 500mg Tablet or any other questions please feel free to contact our helpful customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Erection problems (impotence) are very common, particularly in men over 40.
Most men occasionally fail to get or keep an erection.This is usually due to stress, tiredness, anxiety or drinking too much alcohol, and it’s nothing to worry about.
If it happens more often, it may be caused by physical or emotional problems.
Possible cause Treatment
Narrowing of penis blood vessels, high blood pressure, high cholesterol medicine to lower blood pressure, statins to lower cholesterol
Hormone problems hormone replacement – for example, testosterone
Side effects of prescribed medication change to medicine following discussion with GP
You may also be asked to make lifestyle changes.
lose weight if you’re overweight
eat a healthy diet
try to reduce stress and anxiety
cycle for a while (if you cycle more than 3 hours a week)
drink more than 14 units of alcohol a week
Possible side effects
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Most of the effects are mild or moderate.
Partial, sudden, temporary or permanent decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes has been experienced by patients. Stop taking Levitra and contact your doctor immediately.
Sudden decrease or loss of hearing has been reported.
The chance of having a side effect is described by the following categories:
may affect more than 1 in 10 users
may affect up to 1 in 10 users
Blocked or runny nose
These are not all the side effects of Levitra. For a full list see the Patient information leaflet.
Further information can be found on the manufacturers
Paitient Information Leaflet and printed if required.