Lanacane Medicated Cream 30g
- Provides Relief From Itching And Irritation
- Reduces Urge To Scratch
- Active Ingredient: Benzocaine
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
This product is an anaesthetic cooling cream. The active ingredient is Benzocaine. It is formulated to provide fast relief from itching and irritation from conditions such as insect bits and stings.
Lanacane Medicated Cream
What Is Lanacane Cream?
Lanacane Cream is an anaesthetic cooling cream. The active ingredient is Benzocaine. It is formulated to provide fast relief from itching and irritation from conditions such as insect bits and stings, nettle stings, everyday cuts and scrapes, skin chafe, external vaginal and external anal itching. The active ingredient works below the skin surface to anaesthetise sensory nerves, to stop itching and irritation fast and eliminate the urge to scratch.
See more information on itchy skin on the NHS website
Before You Use Lanacane Cream
Do NOT use this product:
- if you are allergic to benzocaine, local anaesthetics or any other ingredients of this medicine.
- if you are under the age of 12.
- on large areas of skin, skin rash, sunburnt, infected or broken skin or on the mouth or eyes. Avoid inhalation.
- if you have a slow or irregular heartbeat.
- if you have a history of or are suspected to have abnormal blood pigment levels.
- with sulphonomides or cholineserase inhibitors.
How To Use
- Before use, pierce the tube seal using the spike on the cap.
- Apply the cream to the affected area.
- You can repeat the treatment as beeded up to 3 times daily for up to 1 week.
- If symptoms persist for more than one week, consult your doctor.
The active ingredient is Benzocaine 3.0% E.P. The other ingredients are: Chlorothymol, Diethylene Glycol Monoethyl Ether, Docusate Sodium, Perfume, Glycerine, Glycerol Monostearate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Sulphonated Castor Oil, Trolamine, Purified Water, Zinc Oxide.