Kool ‘n’ Soothe Migraine Gel Sheet (4)
- Cooling Relief From Migraines
- Easy To Apply
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Kool ‘n’ Soothe Migraine are soft gel sheets are specially designed to provide insant cooling relief to discomfort associated with migraine and headaches.
Kool 'n' Soothe Migraine Gel Sheet
What Is Kool ‘n’ Soothe Migraine ?
Kool ‘n’ Soothe Migraine are soft gel sheets are specially designed to provide insant cooling relief to discomfort associated with migraine and headaches. Ready to use, without the need of refrigeration, each sheets provides up to 8 hours of cooling relief. These sheets are safe to use alongside pain relief medication.
See more information on pain killers on the NHS website
How To Use Kool ‘n’ Soothe Migraine
- Cut or tear open the sachet and remove one gel sheet
- Remove transparent film from the back of the gel sheet and discard
- Wipe away sweat from skin before using
- Place the gel sheet on the forehead or back of the neck
- If desired cut the gel sheet to suitable size using scissors
- To prevent drying store the unused gel sheet in the sachet by folding over the top twice
- For best results use each gel sheet only once
- The gel sheet will not stick to the skin well if it is removed and reapplied frequently
How To Store
- Store in a cool dry place avoiding direct sunlight and high temperature
- Do not store in the freezer
This product is not expected to cause any side effects. If you experience any signs of a serious allergic reaction, seek medical attention immediately. Some of these signs include wheeziness, difficulty in breathing, swelling of the eyelids, face or lips, rash or itching (especially affecting your whole body).
Water, Methyl Paraben.
There is no patient information leaflet available for this product.