Ibuspray 5% Spray 100ml
- Relieves Aches And Pains In The Muscles And Joints
- Active Ingredients: Ibuprofen
- Fast-Acting Anti-Inflammatory
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Includes Free Prescription
Ibuspray is an anti-inflammatory painkiller applied to, and absorbed through, the skin. It is for the treatment of the conditions involving the musculoskeletal system such as: backache, rheumatic or muscular pain, sprains, strains and neuralgia.
Buy Ibuspray Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Ibuspray Online. To Buy Ibuspray UK Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Ibuspray UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Ibuspray Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Ibuspray Topical Spray 100ml
Ibuspray Topical Spray 100ml contains the active ingredient Ibuprofen an anti-inflammatory used to relief pain and reduce swelling in adults and children over 12 years of age.
You can apply Ibuspray Topical Spray 100ml to the skin to treat conditions such as:
- Rheumatic or muscular pain
- Arthritic conditions
See more information on pain relief here on the NHS website.
Ibuspray SPC which stands for Summary of Product Characteristics, holds all the important information about a medicine including how to use it, when to use it, if it’s safe to use and how to store it.
You should store Ibuspray Topical Spray 100ml:
- Keep it out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not use after the expiry date on the bottle
- Store the bottle upright in a safe place away from flames
- Do not store the product above 25°C
- Always replace the cap after use
You should return any unused or expired medicines to your local pharmacy for safe disposal, this will help protect both the environment and others including young children and pets.
Ibuspray 100ml is usually safe for most people to use but there are a small number of people who should not use it:
Do not use Ibuspray 100ml:
- If you are allergic to ibuprofen or any of the other ingredients of Ibuspray Ibuprofen
- If you are asthmatic, or suffer from rhinitis
- If you suffer from urticaria (hives)
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- On broken, damaged, infected or diseased skin
- If you are under 12 years of age
Ibuspray 100ml ingredients:
- Ibuprofen, industrial methylated spirit, macrogol 300, macrogol cetostearyl ether, Cetomacrolgel 1000 and purified water
How to use Ibuspray Ibuprofen
- Use the Ibuspray Ibuprofen up to three to four times a day, or as often as advised by your doctor
- Holding the bottle upright or upside-down, approximately 4 to 6 inches away from the skin, spray over the affected area
- Every 2 to 3 sprays, gently massage the spray into the skin over and around the painful area
- The exact amount that you need to apply will vary, depending on the extent and severity of your condition, but normally 5 to 10 sprays (1 to 2 ml) should be enough
- Wash hands after use, unless treating them
- Carry on using the spray in this way until your condition gets better
- If your symptoms worsen or continue for more than a few weeks, discuss this with your doctor before continuing treatment
No matter where you buy your Dermal Ibuspray regardless of the reviews that you may have read, you should always make sure you obtain it from a registered and trusted pharmacy.
Any online pharmacy should be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council and any online doctor service should be registered with the Care Quality Commission and General Medical Council.
If you are ever unsure you should contact the company for proof.
Ibuspray And Ibuprofen Tablet
Ibuspray And Ibuprofen Tablet can be used together but if you have been taking ibuprofen tablets regularly then you will not really gain any extra benefit from using Ibuspray And Ibuprofen Tablet at the same time. We recommended sticking to one or the other unless told otherwise by your own GP.
Using Ibuspray While On Warfarin
Important information on Using Ibuspray While On Warfarin
Using Ibuspray While On Warfarin is not recommended and should be avoided, ibuprofen and warfarin taken at the same time can increase the risk of bleeding. While warfarin is a blood thinner ibuprofen is not, but it does slow down the time it takes for your blood to clot.
If you require any further information on Using Ibuspray While On Warfarin you should contact your doctor.
Topical Skin Numbing Spray
At My Pharmacy we take great pride in providing all over customers with an outstanding service. Through our free online prescription service, you can trust us to deliver a high-quality service with affordable medicine dispensed by our licensed UK Pharmacy.
Many customers leave Topical Skin Numbing Spray reviews via email or via the trust pilot section of the website so everyone can access them. One of our customer’s says “Dermal Ibuspray worked for my bad back ” You can view all our 5-Star Topical Skin Numbing Spray Reviews at Trustpilot Reviews.
Topical Spray Side Effects
Ibuspray Topical Spray Side Effects can occur but that does not mean everybody that uses it will experience them. If you suffer from any of the following Ibuspray Ibuprofen Topical Spray Side Effects, you should stop using it and contact your nearest emergency department as soon as possible:
- Unexplained runny nose and watery eyes, or, in more serious cases asthma or aggravated asthma involving breathing difficulties, wheezing or chest tightness
- Generalised allergic skin reactions involving itch, swelling, inflammation, redness and perhaps blistering and light sensitivity
- Other more serious generalised allergic reactions possibly involving unexplained nausea and vomiting, swollen eyes, face or tongue, difficulty swallowing, dizziness or light-headedness. Unconsciousness could
A full list of Ibuspray Ibuprofen Topical Spray Side Effects can be found here in the Patient Information Leaflet.
If you have suffered from any Dermal Ibuspray side effects in the past or you would prefer to try a different treatment, here at My Pharmacy we offer a wide range of pain relief treatments that include but are not limited to:
If you require any further information on Ibuspray SPC or if there is anything else, we can assist you with please feel free to contact our helpful customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org
See our full range of pain relief here at My Pharmacy.
Like all medicines, Ibuspray can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Occasionally, mild skin rashes, itching or irritation can sometimes occur at the site of application. If this is unacceptable, or persists, stop using the product and tell your doctor or pharmacist.
Very rarely, the following side effects can happen with ibuprofen, although these are extremely uncommon with products such as Ibuspray that are applied to the skin.
If you experience any of the following, stop using Ibuspray immediately and tell your doctor:
Allergic reactions (particularly in people who have a history of asthma or allergic problems), such as:
unexplained runny nose and watery eyes, or, in more serious cases asthma or aggravated asthma involving breathing difficulties, wheezing or chest tightness;
generalised allergic skin reactions involving itch, swelling, inflammation, redness and perhaps blistering and light sensitivity;
other more serious generalised allergic reactions possibly involving unexplained nausea and vomiting, swollen eyes, face or tongue, difficulty swallowing, dizziness or light-headedness. Unconsciousness could perhaps occur in the most serious cases.
Kidney problems (particularly in people who have a history of kidney disease), such as:
decreased urine volume;
loss of appetite / weight loss;
swelling to abdomen.
Problems with the digestive system (particularly in people who have a history of stomach ulcers etc), such as:
heartburn / indigestion.
If any of the side effects gets serious, or if you notice any side effects not listed in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.