Haymine Hayfever Relief Tablets (10)
- Effective Hayfever Treatment
- Active Ingredient: Chlorphenamine Maleate
- Fast Relief From Symptoms
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Haymine tablets contain chlorphenamine maleate and ephedrine hydrochloride. Chlorphenamine maleate is an antihistamine which relieves symptoms such as runny nose, allergic rashes, and itching associated with hayfever and other allergic conditions.
What Are Haymine Tablets Used For
Haymine tablets contain chlorphenamine maleate and ephedrine hydrochloride. Chlorphenamine maleate is an antihistamine
which relieves symptoms such as runny nose, allergic rashes, and itching associated with hayfever and other allergic conditions.
Ephedrine hydrochloride is a decongestant (a sympathomimetic amine) which reduces nasal congestion and controls some of the possible drowsiness caused by chlorphenamine. Haymine provides relief for sneezing, itching and runny nose, blocked nose, red, itchy and watery eyes, and skin rashes.
See more information on hayfever on the NHS website.
Before You Use Haymine Tablets
Do NOT use this medicine if you:
- are allergic to chlorphenamine maleate or to any other antihistamines
- are allergic to ephedrine hydrochloride, to any other decongestants, or to any of the other ingredients
- have had a heart attack
- have high blood pressure
- have an overactive thyroid
- take medicines containing monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) for conditions such as depression, Parkinson’s disease,
Haymine Tablets Side Effects
Like all medicines, Haymine Tablets can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Some of these side effects include:
- irregular heartbeat (palpitations)
- muscle weakness
The active ingredients in each tablets are chlorphenamine maleate 10 mg and ephedrine hydrochloride 15 mg. The other ingredients are: hypromellose, quinoline yellow, hardened castor oil, magnesium stearate, Nipastat (methyl hydroxybenzoate E218, ethyl hydroxybenzoate E214, butyl hydroxybenzoate, propyl hydroxybenzoate E216 and isobutyl hydroxybenzoate).
How to Use Haymine Tablets
- Remove the plastic cap from the nozzle.
- When using the spray for the first time, press the plunger downwards while supporting the base with your thumb as shown in the diagram and release until a single spray is delivered.
- Hold the bottle upright and place the nozzle into one nostril. Press the plunger downwards and at the same time breathe in through your nose. Release the plunger and remove the nozzle from the nostril. Repeat this process for the other nostril.
- Wipe the nozzle and replace the plastic cap after use.