Golden Eye 0.15% w/w Eye Ointment 5g
- Effective Treatment For Conjunctivitis
- Treats Bacterial Eye Infections
- Free From Preservatives
- Buy with confidence from UK registered pharmacy
Golden Eye Ointment is used to treat minor eye or eyelid infections, such as conjunctivitis and blepharitis (inflammation of the eyelids).
Golden Eye 0.15% w/w Eye Ointment
What Is Golden Eye Ointment?
Dibrompropamidine isetionate, the active ingredient, belongs to a group of medicines called antiseptics. Antiseptics are used to treat infections caused by bacteria. Golden Eye Ointment is used to treat minor eye or eyelid infections, such as conjunctivitis and blepharitis (inflammation of the eyelids).
Before You Use Golden Eye Ointment
Do not use this product if:
- You are allergic to dibrompropamidine isetionate or any other ingredients of the ointment.
- You are pregnant or trying to become pregnant.
- You are breast-feeding.
- You wear contact lenses.
- Your eye is painful (rather than just feeling sore or gritty) or you have pain or swelling around the eye or face.
- Your sight is affected by loss of vision, reduced or blurred vision or you see halos around lights.
- It is too painful to open your eyes properly.
- You have “dry eye syndrome”
- Your pupil (the black circle in the centre of your eye) looks different. It may be torn, not round, very big or does not change size in the light.
- Your eye looks cloudy.
- You have injured your eye.
- You are already using other eye drops or eye ointment.
- You think there may be something in your eye or you have splashed something in your eye.
- You have had eye surgery or laser treatment in the last 6 months.
How To Use Golden Eye Ointment
- Wash your hands before and after using the ointment.
- Take off the tube cap.
- Tilt head gently backwards.
- Pull down the lower eyelid.
- Without touching the eye with the tube, squeeze half an inch of ointment inside the lower lid.
- Close your eye. Wipe away any excess ointment with a clean tissue. Replace the cap on the tube.
- Apply once or twice each day.
Like all medicines, Golden Eye Drops can have side effects. Side effects that may occur include:
- Reactions on or around the eye which are mild: stinging or burning
- irritation or itching
- inflammation of the skin
- skin rash
The active ingredient is Dibrompropamidine isetionate 0.15%w/w. The other ingredients are liquid paraffin and dispersed polyethylene in mineral oil.
if there is anything else we can assist you with please feel free to contact our helpful customer service team on email@example.com