Gaviscon Infant ( 30 Sachets )
Help stop baby’s reflux with Gaviscon Infant, the only regurgitation medicine specifically formulated for babies. suitable for both breast and formula-fed babies alongside existing feed.
Buy Gaviscon Infant Online
My Pharmacy Is The Best Place To Buy Gaviscon Infant Reflux Online UK In 2020. To Order Gaviscon Infant Sachet Online In The UK you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete a free online consultation service.
Buy Gaviscon Infant Reflux UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy You Can Buy Gaviscon Infant Online UK Next Day Delivery. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Gaviscon Infant Sachet
Gaviscon Infant Sachet is a specially formulated medicine used to relieve regurgitation in both bottle and breastfed babies that struggle with acid reflux. You may want to try using the Gaviscon Infant Sachet if your baby has the following symptoms:
- Bringing up milk or being sick during or just after feeding
- Coughing or hiccupping when feeding
- Being unsettled during feeding
- Swallowing or gulping after burping or feeding
- Crying and not settling
- Not gaining weight as they are not keeping enough food down
Gaviscon Dosage instructions should be carefully followed ensuring the maximum Gaviscon Dosage is not exceeded. The recommended Gaviscon Dosage is:
- Infants under 4.5kg (10lb) – one sachet should be used
- Infants over 4.5kg (10lb) – two sachets should be used
Gaviscon Tablets Ingredients
Gaviscon Tablets Ingredients are a little different to Gaviscon Infant Sachet ingredients but are both used for the same thing.
Gaviscon Tablets Ingredients are:
- sodium alginate 500 mg and potassium bicarbonate 100 mg as the active ingredients. The other ingredients are mannitol (E421), calcium carbonate, macrogol 20,000, magnesium stearate, aspartame (E951), mint flavour, acesulfame potassium, copovidone
Gaviscon Infant Sachet ingredients are:
- 225 mg sodium alginate and 87.5 mg magnesium alginate as the active ingredients. The other ingredients are mannitol (E421) and colloidal silica
Infant Gaviscon Dosage Guide
Infant Gaviscon Dosage Guide is there to follow so you know exactly how to help your baby and receive the best benefits from the medicine. Infant Gaviscon Dosage Guide is a little different when preparing for breast- and bottle-fed babies. You should prepare using the Infant Gaviscon Dosage Guide instructions are follows:
Bottle fed infants
- Mix each sachet into 115ml (4 fluid oz) of milk feed in the bottle
- Shake well
- Feed as normal
Breast fed infants and other infants up to 2 years of age
- Mix each sachet with 5ml (1 teaspoon) of cooled, boiled water until a smooth paste is formed
- Add another 10ml (2 teaspoons) of cooled, boiled water and mix
- For breast fed infants give Gaviscon Infant part way through each feed or meal using a spoon or feeding bottle
- For all other infants give Gaviscon Infant at the end of each meal using a spoon or feeding bottle
Gaviscon Infant Sachet Boots
Whilst Gaviscon Infant Sachet is available from other commercial stores like Gaviscon Infant Sachet Boots, most of those will require you to bring in your prescription before you can order the medicine.
My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can purchase your prescription treatments online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for people to get the vital treatments they need safely and promptly.
Unlike Gaviscon Infant Sachet Boots, My Pharmacy has an expert team of pharmacy professionals available to help via email, online chat and telephone should you have any questions regarding your current prescription or treatment. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should the one you’re looking for not be available. See our thousands of 5 Star Ratings on Trustpilot from real customers.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name treatments. When compared to other retailers such as Gaviscon Infant Sachet Boots, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.
Gaviscon Infant Sachet
Gaviscon Infant Sachet is usually safe for most babies to use but there is a small number of babies that should not use them. Do not give Gaviscon Infant Sachet to your baby if:
- If your baby was born pre-maturely
- If your child is allergic to magnesium alginate, sodium alginate or any of the other ingredients
- If your child is being sick, has a fever or diarrhoea
- If you have been told or it is suspected that your child has damage to their kidneys, or they have been put on a low salt diet
- If you have been told that your child has a blockage in their gut (an intestinal obstruction)
Can I Take Gaviscon With An Antibiotic?
Can I Take Gaviscon With An Antibiotic? Is a good question to ask as with a lot of other medications they can interfere with each other, so Can I Take Gaviscon With An Antibiotic? You should not take Gaviscon within 2 hours before or after taking quinolones and tetracycline antibiotics.
Can I Take Gaviscon With Morning After Pill?
Can I Take Gaviscon With Morning After Pill? Is asked by many as there is some confusion as Gaviscon does not affect normal contraceptive treatments. Can I Take Gaviscon With Morning After Pill? If you are taking the morning after pill called Ellaone you should not take Gaviscon as it can reduce the effectiveness of the emergency contraceptive pill.
Does Gaviscon Effect Calcium Levels?
You may wonder Does Gaviscon Effect Calcium Levels? If you suffer from a calcium related health problem it is definitely a good question to ask, so let’s have a look Does Gaviscon Effect Calcium Levels? ️ Gaviscon contains calcium so may not be suitable for people with high levels of calcium in their blood, or with a history of kidney stones that contain calcium. It would be best to discuss an alternative treatment with your GP.
Does Gaviscon Tablets Work As Well As Liquid?
When looking for the best treatment to help you may think Does Gaviscon Tablets Work As Well As Liquid? The answer to Gaviscon Tablets Work As Well As Liquid? Is no, the liquid usually works a little faster than tablets or capsules.
Gaviscon Infant Sachet Price
At My Pharmacy we are able to supply one of the best Gaviscon Infant Sachet Price but as well as supplying Gaviscon Infant Sachet Price we have lots of other alternative for heartburn, ingestion and acid reflux some of these alternatives are:
If you have any further questions Can I Take Gaviscon With An Antibiotic? Can I Take Gaviscon With Morning After Pill? Does Gaviscon Effect Calcium Levels? Does Gaviscon Effect Calcium Levels? Gaviscon Infant Sachet Price or anything else please feel free to contact our helpful customer service team on email@example.com
Like all medicines, Gaviscon Infant can cause side effects, although not everybody gets
Very rarely (less than 1 in 10,000) patients may experience constipation & diarrhoea. Side
effects for which the frequency cannot be estimated from available data include
hypersensitivity, bloating, discomfort of the stomach (gastric distension) and intestinal
If the child has any side effects, stop giving Gaviscon Infant and tell your doctor or other
Also you can help to make sure that medicines remain as safe as possible by reporting
any unwanted side effects via the internet at http://www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard
or search for MHRA Yellow Card in the Google Play or Apple App Store.