Galpharm Cystocalm Cystitis Relief – 6 Sachets
- Helps Relieve Symptoms Associated With Cystitis
- Active Ingredient : Potassium Citrate
- Results Show In Just A Few Hours
- Buy With Confidence From Registered UK Pharmacy
Galpharm Cystocalm sachets are used for the relief of the symptoms of cystitis in women. Cystitis is an inflammation of the bladder, which causes painful irritation and an unpleasant burning sensation when passing water.
What is Galpharm Cystocalm?
Galpharm Cystocalm sachets are used for the relief of the symptoms of cystitis in women. Cystitis is an inflammation of the bladder, which causes painful irritation and an unpleasant burning sensation when passing water. This product contains sodium citrate, which is used to relieve discomfort in urinary tract infections such as cystitis, by making the urine less acidic.
Before You Use
Do NOT take Galpharm Cystocalm if you:
- are allergic to sodium citrate or any of the other ingredients
- suffer from heart disease
- have high blood pressure
- are diabetic
- have a history of kidney disease are on a low sodium (salt) diet.
This medicine is not recommended if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Please see your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine.
Most people do not have any side effects while taking Galpharm Cystocalm. If you experience any side effects stop taking the medicine immediately, and see your doctor or pharmacist. These side effects include:
- Passing water more frequently.
Each 5.6 g sachet of granules contains the active ingredient: sodium citrate dihydrate 4.0 g. The other ingredients are: sucrose (sugar) 1.5g, colloidial anhydrous silica, saccharin sodium and cranberry flavouring.