Forceval Multivitamin Capsules (30)
- Includes many types of vitamins to target different bodily functions
- One-a-day for adults & elderly
- Buy with confidence from UK registered pharmacy
Forceval Capsules are a multivitamin and mineral supplement. They contain a combination of 24 essential vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
What Forceval Capsules Are And What They Are Used For
Forceval Capsules are a multivitamin and mineral supplement. They contain a combination of 24 essential vitamins, minerals and trace elements. The human body requires a wide variety of vitamins, minerals and trace elements to perform crucial daily tasks such as releasing energy from food and repairing cell damage. During certain illnesses, your body either cannot get or cannot efficiently use all of the vitamins, minerals and trace elements it needs.
Forceval Consumption Precautions
DO NOT take Forceval Capsules if:
- You are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients of Forceval Capsules.
- You suffer from hypercalcaemia (high level of calcium in the blood) Forceval Adult Capsule PIL UK 007.
- You suffer from iron storage disorders such as bronzed diabetes (haemochromatosis).
- You are allergic to peanut or soya.
Check with your doctor before taking Forceval if:
- You are pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant.
- You are a smoker.
- You have an asbestos related illness such as asbestosis.
- You suffer from thyroid problems..
How To Take Forceval Capsules
Adults and Elderly: One capsule per day or as prescribed by the doctor. The capsules should be swallowed whole with a glass of water.
Children: Do not give Forceval Capsules to children aged under 12.
- Forceval Capsules are not suitable for children under 12 years.
- Use in pregnancy and breast-feeding while using Forceval capsules are not recommended.
Possible Side Effects
Like all supplements, Forceval can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Forceval Capsules may cause allergic reactions (such as rash), and problems related to your stomach and intestines (such as feeling or being sick and stomach pains).
Storing Forceval Capsules
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Do not take Forceval Capsules after the expiry date which is stated on the carton. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month after EXP.
- Do not store above 25ºC. Keep the blister in the outer carton in order to protect from light.
- Supplements should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist on how to dispose of supplements no longer required. These measures will help protect the environment.
The active ingredients are: Vitamin A (as β-Carotene), Vitamin D2, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Biotin, Nicotinamide, Pantothenic acid, Folic acid, Calcium, Iron, Copper, Phosphorous, Magnesium, Potassium, Zinc, Iodine, Manganese, Selenium, Chromium, Molybdenum. The other ingredients are Soya Bean Oil, Soya Lecithin, Hard Vegetable Fat , Yellow Beeswax, Purified Water, Maize Oil, Gelatin, Glycerine, Ponceau 4R (E124), Amaranth (E123), Titanium Dioxide (E171), Red Iron Oxide Paste (E172), Vegetable Black Paste (E153)