Flixonase Aqueous Nasal 50mcg (150 dose)
- Reduces Swelling & Irritation
- Active Ingredient : Fluticasone
- Easy To Use Nasal Spray
- Next Day Delivery Available
- Buy With Confidence From Registered UK Pharmacy
Flixonase aqueous nasal spray is an effective treatment to prevent allergic rhinitis and hayfever.
The active ingredient fluticasone propionate is a corticosteroid, which has an anti-inflammatory properties.
Buy more and save!
Buy Flixonase Aqueous Nasal 50mcg (150 dose) Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Flixonase Aqueous Nasal 50mcg (150 dose) Online in the UK . To Buy Flixonase Aqueous Nasal 50mcg (150 dose) UK Next Day Delivery you are required to have a prescription, which you can acquire with our free online consultation service.
Buy Flixonase Aqueous Nasal 50mcg (150 dose) UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy You Can Buy Flixonase Aqueous Nasal 50mcg (150 dose) Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray
Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray is a nasal spray that contains fluticasone propionate. This belongs to a group of medicines called corticosteroids. It is primarily used for cold-like symptoms that are caused by allergic rhinitis, such as inflammation in the inside of your nose from hay fever.
The steroid contained in Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray and steroids is general can:
- Reduce inflammation.
- This particular spray can help reduce irritation and swelling in the nose.
- This in turn help relieve itching, sneezing and a blocked or runny nose.
This medication, Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray, specifically helps reduce inflammation in the lining of the nose (rhinitis) due to seasonal and year round allergies such as hay fever and animal allergies.
How To Use Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray
You should always use this medication exactly as your doctor has told you to. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you aren’t sure. If no instructions have been given by your doctor or pharmacist, follow the instructions in the patient information leaflet provided with each purchase.
The following guide is how to use Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray without specific instructions:
- This medication should not be used in children under four years old.
- Only intended for use in the nose, avoid contact the eyes.
- This medication may require a couple of days before the effects can be felt. Keep using it, even though you may not feel any better straight away.
- Should be used every day.
How To Use Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray: Preparing The Spray
- A new spray may not work the first time, even if not used for a couple of days. You will need to prime the spray by pumping the spray a few times until a fine mist is produced.
- Hold the bottle pointed away from you.
- Put your forefinger and middle finger on the collar either side of the nozzle or put your thumb underneath the bottle.
- Keep your thumb still, and press down with your fingers to pump the spray.
How To Use Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray: Using The Spray
- Shake the bottle and take off the dust cap.
- Blow your nose gently.
- Close one nostril with your finger, and put the nozzle in the other nostril. Tilt your head forward slightly and keep the bottle upright.
- Start to breathe in slowly through your nose. While you are breathing in press down firmly on the collar with your fingers. A spray of fine mist will go into your nostril.
- Breathe out through your mouth.
- Repeat the steps above to use a second spray in the same nostril.
- Remove the nozzle from this nostril and breathe out through your mouth.
- Repeat the steps for the other nostril.
- After the spray has been used, wipe the nozzle carefully with a clean tissue or handkerchief, and replace the dust cap.
Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray 50mcg
Corticosteroids, including the one in Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray 50mcg, is a man-made version of hormones usually produced by the two small glands located on top of the kidneys, the adrenal glands. They are available in many forms including –
- Lotions, gels or creams
They are generally used to reduce inflammation and suppress the immune system response to inflammation. Long term use may bring potential side effects, including increased appetite, acne, thinned skin that bruises easily and high blood pressure.
Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray 50mcg will only be used for allergy related symptoms. Other corticosteroids can help treat conditions like asthma, arthritis and lupus.
Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray Patient Information Leaflet
Every purchase of Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray 50mch will include a Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray Patient Information Leaflet. This contains everything you need to know about the medication, including what it is, the ingredients it contains, possible side effects and how to use it.
If for some reason your purchase doesn’t include a Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray Patient Information Leaflet you can download and print one off one for yourself by clicking here.
Side Effects Of Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray
Like with all medicine, the side effects of Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray can occur but these aren’t experienced by everyone. If you experience any of the side effects of Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray, especially if any of them are getting progressively worse, immediately stop and speak to your doctor as soon as possible.
Below is a list of the side effects of Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray experienced more, or less when people have used Flixonase Nasal Spray.
Very Common Side Effects
- Nose bleeds.
Common Side Effects
- Unpleasant taste.
- Unpleasant smell.
- A dry or painful nose or throat.
Very Rare Side Effects
- Skin reaction, ranging from red, itchy rash and blotches to a more severe skin reaction such as dry, cracked and peeling skin.
- Problems with eyes such as pain or blurred vision.
- Nose damage.
Aqueous Nasal Spray Flixonase
Before taking any medication containing fluticasone propionate during pregnancy or breastfeeding, including Aqueous Nasal Spray Flixonase, you should speak to a doctor or pharmacist before purchasing it from a pharmacy or supermarket.
Although there is no clear evidence that Aqueous Nasal Spray Flixonase will cause harm to your baby, it is better to be safe than sorry. A doctor will only typically prescribe a medication containing fluticasone propionate during pregnancy if the benefits outweigh the risks. Thus the lowest dose that works for you will be prescribed.
Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray Buy
Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray Buy can be purchased via My Pharmacy. Simply fill out the above consultation form, answering truthfully, and proceed to checkout.
Contact our customer support team if you are having any trouble placing an order online. Email us or give us a ring and we will gladly help. We cannot however place an order for you, the order must be placed by you, the customer.
Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray buy with confidence from a registered UK pharmacy.
Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray Price
Our Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray Price is available above with a free consultation from My Pharmacy. You can begin the purchase process once the consultation form has been filled in.
Our current Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray Price, including buy more and save are as follows-
- Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray Price
- One Spray, £18.99
- Two Sprays, £17.09
- Three Sprays, £15.19
Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray Side Effects
Very rarely one of the Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray Side Effects cause the normal production of steroids in your body to be affected. This is more likely to happen the higher the dose, the longer period of time. Your doctor will help stop this from happening by making sure you use the lowest dose which helps control symptoms. In children this side effect may, very rarely, cause them to grow more slowly than others. If a child receives this medication for a long period of time, they should have their height checked regularly.
If you experience any Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray Side Effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. This includes any side effects not listed in the patient information leaflet.
Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray UK
Some medicines when used with Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray UK can interfere with each other. This increases the chance of experience side effects.
If you are using any of the following medications, check with a doctor or pharmacist before using Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray UK:
- Ritonavir or cobicistat, used to treat HIV.
- Ketoconazole or itraconazole, used to treat fungal infections.
- Other medications that include steroids, eczema creams, asthma inhalers, tablets, injections, other nasal sprays and drops, or eye drops.
Should you need to store Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray UK, always keep it out of sight and reach of children.
- Protect from frost and light.
- Do not store above 30 degrees Celsius.
- Do not put in a refrigerator.
- Do not use Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray UK after the expiry date which is stated on the label and carton.
- Return any unused spray to a pharmacist to be destroyed.
Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray Uses
Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray Uses are primarily for allergy related conditions and symptoms such as hay fever and perennial rhinitis.
Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray Uses: Hay Fever
Hay fever causes cold-like symptoms such as a runny nose, itchy eyes, congestion, sneezing and sinus pressure. Unlike a cold, hay fever isn’t caused by a virus and is instead caused by an allergic response to outdoor and indoor allergens.
Flixonase can be used to relieve the feeling of a blocked and itchy nose, reducing inflammation in the nasal cavities.
Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray Uses: Perennial Rhinitis
Perennial rhinitis is characterised by nasal symptoms including congestion or watering of the nose. This occurs when the body overreacts to an environmental trigger such as pollen or pet hair. It’s very similar to hay fever, however, the substance that causes the symptoms is present all year round.
Common causes include faecal matter from a house dust mite, animal proteins, and industrial fumes and dusts.
Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray 120 Dose
Everything found above from what Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray 120 Dose is, its side effects, how it’s used and what it is used for can be found via several online sources and documentation.
Each spray of Flixonase contains the active substance called fluticasone propionate. Other ingredients are cellulose microcrystalline, carmellose sodium, glucose, polysorbate 80, water purified and the preservatives benzalkonium chloride and phenylethyl alcohol. These other Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray 120 Dose ingredients are needed to make a stable suspension which will not go off (out of date).
Check if you have hay fever
Symptoms of hay fever include:
sneezing and coughing
a runny or blocked nose
itchy, red or watery eyes
itchy throat, mouth, nose and ears
loss of smell
pain around your temples and forehead
If you have asthma, you might also:
have a tight feeling in your chest
be short of breath
wheeze and cough
Hay fever will last for weeks or months, unlike a cold, which usually goes away after 1 to 2 weeks.
How to treat hay fever yourself
There’s currently no cure for hay fever and you can’t prevent it. But you can do things to ease your symptoms when the pollen count is high.
put Vaseline around your nostrils to trap pollen
wear wraparound sunglasses to stop pollen getting into your eyes
shower and change your clothes after you’ve been outside to wash pollen off
stay indoors whenever possible
keep windows and doors shut as much as possible
vacuum regularly and dust with a damp cloth
buy a pollen filter for the air vents in your car and a vacuum cleaner with a special HEPA filter
cut grass or walk on grass
spend too much time outside
keep fresh flowers in the house
smoke or be around smoke – it makes your symptoms worse
dry clothes outside – they can catch pollen
let pets into the house if possible – they can carry pollen indoors
Like other medicines, Flixonase Nasule Drops can cause some side-effects. If they occur, they are most likely to be minor and temporary. However, some may be serious and need medical attention.
The most commonly reported side-effects are:
– Irritation or dryness in the nose or throat
– Bad taste or smell
– Nose bleed
– Difficulty in breathing
– Rare side effects include:
– Breakdown of tissue inside the nose (nasal septal perforation)
– Cloudy lens in the eye (cataract), increased pressure of the eye that causes problems with vision (glaucoma). These eye problems occurred in people who used Flixonase Nasule Drops for a long time.
If any of these side effects persist, or are troublesome, see your doctor.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist to answer any questions you may have.
If you think you are having an allergic reaction to Flixonase Nasule Drops, TELL YOUR DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY or go to the emergency department at your nearest hospital. Symptoms usually include some or all of the following:
– Swelling of the lips/mouth
– Difficulty in breathing
– Hay fever
– Lumpy rash (“hives”)
This is not a complete list of all possible side-effects. Others may occur in some people and there may be some side-effects not yet known.
Tell your doctor if you notice anything else that is making you feel unwell, even if it is not on this list.