Evolve HA Intensive Eye Drops 10ml
- Active Ingredient: Sodium Hyaluronate 0.2% w/v
- Can be used with any type of contact lenses
- Provides instant comfort for dry eye sensations
- Buy with confidence from UK registered pharmacy
Hypromellose Eye Drops are used to treat conditions where not enough tears are made to keep the eye lubricated and clean. Hypromellose Eye Drops lubricate the surface of the eye in the same way as natural tears.
What Are Evolve HA Intensive Eye Drops And What Are They Used For
Evolve HA is an eye drop containing Sodium Hyaluronate 0.2% w/v in a 10ml preservative free multi dose bottle. The Evolve system has been designed to combine the benefits of unit dose preservative free eye drops with the convenience of a standard eye drop bottle.
Evolve HA are soothing eye drops intended for use in the relief of discomfort that arises from dry eye sensations. They provide soothing relief for sore eyes from grit, itchiness and other foreign body irritations.
Dry eye sensations may also be produced by use of TVs and computer screens, infrequent blinking, certain medical treatments including refractive laser eye surgery, atmospheric pollution and drying atmosphere e.g. air conditioning, central heating, wind and sun. Evolve HA is compatible with all contact lenses.
How To Use Evolve HA Intensive Eye Drops
- Wash and dry your hands well before use.
- Rotate the cap anticlockwise to break the seal.
- Remove the cap.
- Tilt your head back and look up.
- Gently pull down the lower lid of the eye to form a small pocket between your eyelid and your eye.
- Hold the bottle between your thumb and middle finger of your other hand and apply moderate pressure to the bottle to release one drop of Evolve HA into the pocket.
- Blink your eye a few times.
- If you think that you have missed the eye, then insert another drop.
- Carefully wipe away any excess product around the eyelid with a tissue.
- Repeat the process for the other eye, if required.
- Shake the bottle once downwards in order to remove any excess before replacing the cap on the container, do not touch the applicator tip with anything, including your eye or your fingers.
Before You Use Evolve HA Intensive Eye Drops
This product is for external ophthalmic use only.
- use if the safety seal on the cap of the bottle is broken before first use.
- apply if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- touch the tip of the bottle with your eye or any surface or dip the nozzle in any liquid.
- share this product with any other person.
- continue use after the expiry date shown on the carton or printed on the bottle.
Like all medicines, Evolve HA can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them which include, but aren’t limited to:
- blurred vision
- eye pain
- foreign body sensation in eyes
- eye irritation
- redness of eye
Evolve HA contains Sodium Hyaluronate 0.2% w/v, Sodium Chloride, Boric Acid, Borax and Water for Injections. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring, biocompatible material with unique viscoelastic and hygroscopic properties.