Doublebase Dayleve Gel
£4.50 – £10.69
- Treatment For Dry & Chapped Skin Conditions
- Active Ingredients: Isopropyl & Liquid paraffin
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Next Day Delivery Available
Doublebase Dayleve Gel is protective hydrating base for regular first-line treatment and prophylaxis of dry or chapped skin conditions which may also be pruritic (itchy) or inflamed. Doublebase may also be used as an adjunct to other topical treatments.
Buy more and save!
|Quantity||1||2 -4||5 -6|
Doublebase Dayleve Gel
Buy Doublebase Dayleve Gel Online
My Pharmacy Is The Best Place To Buy Doublebase Dayleve Gel UK In 2020. To order Doublebase Dayleve Gel In The UK you are required to have a prescription, which you can acquire with our free online consultation service.
Buy Doublebase Dayleve Gel Online UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy You Can Buy Doublebase Dayleve Gel Online UK Next Day Delivery. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Doublebase Dayleve Gel
Doublebase Dayleve Gel contains the active ingredients liquid paraffin and isopropyl myristate and can be used of for all age groups including babies. It softens and protects your skin by trapping moisture and restoring the protective function of the skin.
Doublebase Dayleve Gel helps to treat dry skin conditions that are itchy, red and sore Common examples including various types of eczema, dermatitis and other dry skin disorders.
You may be suffering from Atopic Eczema and need to use Doublebase Gel if you have:
- Itchy, dry, cracked or sore skin
- Small white patches of dry skin
- Widespread skin inflammation
- Change in skin colour
Doublebase Dayleve Gel On Face
It is absolutely fine to use Doublebase Dayleve Gel On Face as well as the body. To apply Doublebase Dayleve Gel On Face and body you should follow these steps:
- Before using the 500 g and 1 kg bottles, turn the top of the pump dispenser in the direction of the ‘open’ arrow to unlock it. After unlocking, you will need to press down the pump dispenser several times to prime the pump before any product is dispensed
- Apply Doublebase Gel to the affected areas of the skin on a regular basis and as often as required
- Use a few gentle strokes to smooth the gel across the skin in the same direction as hair growth
- This product can also be used before and after washing, showering or having a bath to help condition your skin and stop it from drying further
- If you are applying another treatment to the same areas of skin as Doublebase Dayleve Gel, try to avoid mixing the two products. This can be achieved by applying the treatments alternately, leaving sufficient time to allow the previous application to soak in
Doublebase Dayleve Gel Boots
Whilst Doublebase Dayleve Gel 100g is available from other commercial stores like Doublebase Dayleve Gel Boots and Doublebase Dayleve Gel Amazon, most of those will require you to bring in your prescription before you can order the medicine.
My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can purchase your prescription treatments online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for people to get the vital treatments they need safely and promptly.
Unlike Doublebase Dayleve Gel Boots and Doublebase Dayleve Gel Amazon, My Pharmacy has an expert team of pharmacy professionals available to help via email, online chat and telephone should you have any questions regarding your current prescription or treatment. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should the one you’re looking for not be available.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name treatments. When compared to other retailers such Doublebase Dayleve Gel Boots and Doublebase Dayleve Gel Amazon UK, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.
Doublebase Dayleve Gel Vs Doublebase Gel
Doublebase Dayleve Gel Vs Doublebase Gel is frequently searched on the web, so let have a look at the Doublebase Dayleve Gel Vs Doublebase Gel search results.
While Doublebase gel contains the same active ingredients, Doublebase Dayleve Gel contains much higher levels of oil and glycerol. Doublebase Dayleve Gel also contains an ingredient called povidone which helps trap oils and moisture into the skin.
Doublebase Dayleve Gel Ingredients
As with all medications should check the Doublebase Dayleve Gel Ingredients to ensure you are not sensitive to any of them.
The active Doublebase Dayleve Gel Ingredients include:
- isopropyl myristate (15% w/w) and liquid paraffin (15% w/w).
The other Doublebase Dayleve Gel Ingredients are:
- Glycerol, povidone, carbomer, sorbitan laurate, trolamine, phenoxyethanol and purified water
Doublebase Dayleve Gel 100g
Doublebase Dayleve Gel 100g is usually safe for most people to use but there are a small number of people who should not use it. Do not use Doublebase Dayleve Gel 100g if:
- You are allergic (hypersensitive) to isopropyl myristate, liquid paraffin or any of the other ingredients in this medicine
Doublebase Dayleve Gel 500g
Doublebase Dayleve Gel 500g can be used during pregnancy and while breast-feeding. The ingredients in Doublebase Dayleve Gel 500g have been used in these preparations for plenty of years without reports of any problems.
You should be aware that Doublebase Dayleve Gel 500g safety trials have not been conducted. If you are worried about using Doublebase Dayleve Gel you should discuss it with your GP or midwife beforehand.
Doublebase Dayleve Gel Amazon
No matter what Doublebase Dayleve Gel Review you read or whether you buy your Doublebase Dayleve Gel Amazon UK or from any other pharmacy, you should always make sure you obtain it from a registered and trusted pharmacy.
Any online pharmacy should be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council and any online doctor service should registered with the Care Quality Commission and General Medical Council.
If you are ever unsure you should contact the company for proof.
Doublebase Dayleve Gel Amazon UK
While using Doublebase Dayleve Gel Amazon UK or Doublebase Dayleve Gel 500g there are other things you can do at home to help improve your skin condition, to do this you should:
- Moisturize your skin at least twice a day
- Apply an anti-itch cream to the affected area
- Take an anti-itch medication
- Don’t scratch
- Apply bandages
- Take a warm bath
- Choose mild soap
- Use a humidifier
Doublebase Dayleve Gel Pump
As well as Doublebase Dayleve Gel Pump we offer a wide range of other eczema treatments at these include but are not limited to:
Doublebase Dayleve Gel Review
At My Pharmacy we take great pride in providing all over customers with an outstanding service. Through our free online prescription service, you can trust us to deliver a high-quality service with affordable medicine dispensed by our licensed UK Pharmacy.
Many customers leave Doublebase Dayleve Gel Review via email or via the trust pilot section of the website so everyone can access them. One of our customer’s says “ Doublebase Dayleve Gel Pump definitely stops the itch” You can view all our 5-Star Doublebase Dayleve Gel Review at Trustpilot Reviews.
Doublebase Dayleve Gel Side Effects
Doublebase Dayleve Gel Side Effects can occur but that does not mean everybody will get them. You should stop using it and contact your doctor or a pharmacist if you suffer from Doublebase Dayleve Gel Side Effects:
- Skin irritation
- Allergic reaction
- Worsening of skin conditions
If Doublebase Dayleve Gel 500g is accidentally swallowed and the following occurs, you should:
- Drink plenty of water
- Do not attempt to cause vomiting
A full list of Doublebase Dayleve Gel Side Effects is available to read in the patient information leaflet.
Amazon Doublebase Dayleve Gel
Like Doublebase Dayleve Gel Pump from My pharmacy, Amazon Doublebase Dayleve Gel should be stored correctly, you should store Amazon Doublebase Dayleve Gel:
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not use after the expiry date shown on the container
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Do not freeze the product
- If using a tube, replace cap after use
- Return at unused Amazon Doublebase Dayleve Gel to your local pharmacy for safe disposal
If we can assist you with anything else please feel free to contact our helpful customer service team on email@example.com
Like all medicines, Doublebase Gel can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
This product has been specially designed for use on dry or problem skin. However, in rare cases
it can cause skin irritation (mild rashes) or allergic skin reactions on extremely sensitive skin.
These rare effects tend to occur during or soon after the first few uses.
Stop using this gel and tell your doctor, nurse or pharmacist:
• if your skin condition seems to look or feel worse.
• if any of the side effects get serious, or you notice any other side effects not mentioned
in this leaflet.
If this product is accidentally swallowed, its oily ingredients may cause diarrhoea.
If this happens:
• treat the symptoms as you would deal with any case of diarrhoea.
• drink plenty of water.
• do not attempt to cause vomiting.
Reporting of side effects
If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. This includes any possible
side effects not listed in this leaflet. You can also report side effects directly via the Yellow
Card Scheme at: www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard. By reporting side effects you can help provide
more information on the safety of this medicine.