£4.86 – £11.27
- Can Be Used For Babies and Children
- Effective Treatment for Eczema & Dry Skin Conditions
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Next Day Delivery Available
Dermol Cream is an effective treatment for dry, itchy skin, eczema, dermatitis and other dry skin conditions. Dermol Cream is a useful moisturiser helps to moisturise the skin surface and it can be applied to dry skin after washing.
Buy more and save!
|Quantity||1||2 -4||5 -6|
Buy Dermol Cream Online
My Pharmacy Is The Best Place To Buy Dermol 500 Cream UK In 2020. To Dermol Emollient Cream In The UK you are required to have a prescription, which you can acquire with our free online consultation service.
Buy Dermol 500 Cream UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy You Can Buy Dermol Cream Online UK Next Day Delivery. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Dermol Emollient Cream
Dermol Emollient Cream contains the two active ingredients Benzalkonium and chlorhexidine, it is an antimicrobial treatment that can be used as both a leave on application on soap substitute. Dermol Emollient Cream can be used in both adults and babies of any age to relieve dry skin conditions including eczema.
You may be suffering from Atopic Eczema and need to use Dermol Emollient Cream if you have:
- Itchy, dry, cracked or sore skin
- Small white patches of dry skin
- Widespread skin inflammation
- Change in skin colour
Dermol Antimicrobial Cream
Dermol Antimicrobial Cream is usually safe for the majority of people to use but there are a small number of people who should not use it.
Do not use Dermol Antimicrobial Cream if:
- If you are allergic to benzalkonium chloride, chlorhexidine dihydrochloride, liquid paraffin, isopropyl myristate, or any of the other ingredients in Dermol Cream 500g
A full list of Dermol Antimicrobial Cream warnings and precautions on How To Use Dermol Cream Instructions are available to read in the patient information leaflet.
Dermol Cream 500g
Dermol Cream 500g side effects can occur but that does not mean everybody will get them. Some Dermol Cream 500g side effects that may occur at the site of application include but are not limited to:
- Skin Thinning
- Unusual hair growth
If any of the above side effects occur, you should stop using the cream and discuss and alternative treatment with your doctor or a pharmacist.
Dermol Cream 100g
Dermol cream 100g should be stored correctly so that when you come to use it either for the first time or once its already been used. Dermol Cream 100g should be stored in the following way:
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Do not use Dermol Cream 100g after the expiry date
- Do not store above 30°C
- Always replace the cap after use
- In the case of the Dermol Cream 500 g bottle, it is advisable to turn the top of the pump dispenser clockwise to lock it
Any unused medications should be returned to your local pharmacy for safe disposal by doing this you will be keeping yourself, your family and the environment safe.
Dermol Cream Uses
While you are using Dermol Cream there are other things you can do to help your skin condition such as self-care techniques that will avoid you wanting to scratch your skin, using antihistamines that can help lessen the itch and attending appointments with your GP especially if there are any signs of skin infection. Signs of infected eczema include but are not limited to:
- Your eczema getting a lot worse
- Fluid oozing from the skin
- Yellow crusting on the skin surface
- Swollen and sore patches
- You begin to feel hot and shivery or generally feeling unwell
Dermol Cream Sunburn
Some people tend to search result for Dermol Cream Sunburn treatment. Dermol Cream Sunburn information states that if your sunburn it particularly bad you can add some Dermol cream to your bath. There are a number of ways to treat sunburn these include:
- Cooling down your skin with a cool shower
- Apply after sun cream or spray
- Drink plenty of fluids
- Cover sunburn from direct sunlight
- Take painkillers
What Is Dermol Cream?
You may wonder What Is Dermol Cream? Dermol is an emollient Cream helps treat and prevent dry and itchy skin conditions especially eczema and dermatitis. It helps:
- Combat bacteria present on your skin that can make eczema worse
- Prevents infection caused by scratching itchy skin
- Softens, moisturises and protects your skin by trapping moisture in the skin and restoring the normal protective function of the skin
- Prevents the skin-drying and irritant effects that can be caused by washing and bathing and by the soaps, foaming additives and fragrances used in ordinary skin cleansing products
Can Dermol Cream Be Used For Thrush?
Many people ask Can Dermol Cream Be Used For Thrush? Dermol cream cannot be used to treat thrush as it does not contain the correct medication, however it can be used to prevent the skin in thrush prone areas from drying out. If you are suffering from thrush and you require information, please see out thrush section here.
If you require any further questions like Can Dermol Cream Be Used For Thrush? Please contact us via the email address below.
How To Use Dermol Cream
How To Use Dermol Cream instructions should be followed at all times to ensure the risk of side effects are kept to a minimum. How To Use Dermol Cream instructions are as follows:
For use as a leave-on application:
- Apply Dermol Cream to the affected areas
- Gently smooth into the skin
- If necessary, allow time for any excess to soak in
- Reapply as often as needed or when required
- If you are applying another treatment to the same areas of skin as Dermol Cream, try to avoid mixing the two products. This can be achieved by applying the treatments alternately, leaving sufficient time to allow the previous application to soak in
For use as a soap substitute:
- Use Dermol Cream to wash with instead of your ordinary soap or shower gel
- It will not foam or lather like ordinary cosmetic products
- After washing, bathing or showering, pat the skin dry with a soft towel
- Avoid rubbing as this can make dry skin conditions worse
Dermol Cream For Face
It is perfectly fine to use Dermol Cream For Face but you should be very carefully if doing so. Before using the Dermol Cream For Face you should test a small area of the body to make sure you do not have a bad reaction to the cream. You should avoid getting Dermol Cream For Face in your eyes, if this happens you should rinse them out with cool water.
Dermol Cream Ingredients
Dermol Cream Uses its full list of ingredients to effectively treat a number of different. dry skin conditions. Before using it, you should check to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the Dermol Cream Ingredients.
The active Dermol Cream Ingredients are:
- Benzalkonium chloride (0.1% w/w), chlorhexidine dihydrochloride (0.1% w/w), liquid paraffin (10% w/w) and isopropyl myristate (10% w/w)
The other Dermol Cream Ingredients include:
- Cetostearyl alcohol, glycerol, macrogol cetostearyl ether (cetomacrogol 1000), phenoxyethanol, disodium phosphate dodecahydrate, sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate and purified water
Dermol Cream Review
At My Pharmacy we take great pride in providing all over customers with an outstanding service. Through our free online prescription service, you can trust us to deliver a high-quality service with affordable medicine dispensed by our licensed UK Pharmacy.
Many customers leave Dermol Cream Review via email or via the trust pilot section of the website so everyone can access them. One of our customer’s says “ Dermal Cream helped my skin so much ” You can view all our 5-Star Dermol Cream Review at Trustpilot Reviews.
As well Dermol Emollient Cream we offer a wide range of other eczema treatments at these include but are not limited to:
If you have anything further questions like What Is Dermol Cream? or if we can assist you with anything else please feel free to contact our helpful customer service team on email@example.com
Like all medicines, Dermol Cream can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
If you experience any of the following reactions stop using Dermol Cream and get urgent
medical help: swelling of the face, lips, tongue or throat; a sudden uncharacteristic red itchy
skin rash (hives) away from the site of application; wheezing or breathing difficulty; feeling faint
or dizzy; a strange metallic taste in the mouth; or collapse. You may be having a serious allergic
This product has been specially designed for use on dry or problem skin areas anywhere on
the body. Rarely, Dermol Cream can cause skin reactions on treated areas (involving redness,
irritation and/or itching). These very rare skin reactions may become more significant where
associated with excessive use as a leave-on application in areas of folded skin such as the groin
or in the nappy area.
Stop using this cream and tell your doctor or pharmacist:
• If your skin condition seems to look or feel worse.
• If any of the side effects become unacceptable, or you notice any other side effects not
mentioned in this leaflet.