Dermacool Menthol Aqueous Cream 1% – 500g Pot
- Cools and soothes the skin
- Paediatrician and dermatologically approved
- SLS free
Dermacool Menthol Aqueous Cream 1% cools and soothes, dry and itchy skin usually associated with several conditions like dermatitis, insect bites, prickly heat, sunburn and hives.
Dermacool Menthol Aqueous Cream 1% – 500g
Dermacool Menthol Aqueous Cream 1% cools, calms and provides siant relief from various skin conditions like dermatitis, eczema, insect bites, prickly heat, sunburn and hives. It is specially formulated for those with irritated skin and differs from other aqueous creams by remaining free of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), a known skin irritant.
The menthol within Dermacool triggers the cold receptors in the skin to provide a cooling and soothing relief. It also works to restore natural moisture levels in the skin to prevent it from becoming dehydrated and dry.
Most commonly used on adults and children above the age of 12.
Aqua (Water), Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Menthol, Ceteareth-20, Phenoxyethanol.
Caution before using Dermacool Menthol Aqueous Cream 1%
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- Avoid contact with eyes (in the event of contact with eyes, rinse with water and seek medical advice)
- In the unlikely event of rash or irritation, discontinue use
- Do not allow young children to apply this product unsupervised
- Do not apply to the face, nose, upper lip or oral mucosa of infants or young children
- Seek medical advice if swallowed
- DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING
- For external use
- Store below 25*c
- Do not use after the expiry date