Daktarin Aktiv Cream 15g
- Active Ingredient: Miconazole
- Effective Athletes Foot Treatment
- Next Day Delivery Available
Daktarin Aktiv Cream is a medicine which is used to effectively treat and relieve Athlete’s Foot. The cream contains miconazole nitrate which works by destroying both the fungus that causes the infection and some of the associated bacteria which may also be present.
Buy more and save!
What is Daktarin Aktiv Cream is and what it is used for
Daktarin Aktiv Cream is a medicine which is used to effectively treat and relieve Athlete’s Foot. The cream contains miconazole nitrate which works by destroying both the fungus that causes the infection and some of the associated bacteria which may also be present. It also has moisturising properties to help soothe cracked, red skin caused by Athlete’s Foot. This medicine is for use in adults and children of all ages
Athletes foot is a contagious fungal infection. The foot is the main area affected. However,it can also affect the hands. Additionally, the infection can spread to the toenails. Athletes foot is not serious but in can be difficult to cure. Use Daktarin spray regularly to prevent re-infection.
How to use Daktarin Aktiv Cream
- Wash the infected area and dry it well. As many skin conditions are contagious, you should keep a towel and flannel for your own use and not share it so that you do not infect anyone else
- Apply the cream onto the infected area and surrounding skin
- Wash your hands carefully after applying the cream to avoid spreading the infection to other parts of the body or to other people. Similarly, clothing which comes into contact with the infected areas, such as socks, should be washed and changed frequently
See our foot care range
See our pain relief range
Daktarin Aktiv Cream can have side-effects, like all medicines,
although these don’t affect everyone and are usually mild.
If you experience any of the following, stop using
the medicine and seek immediate medical help:
■ A severe allergic reaction which may include:
■ Swelling of the face, lips, mouth, tongue or throat
■ Difficulty in swallowing or breathing
■ Itchy rash (hives)
■ skin burning sensation, application site reactions,
application site irritation, application site burning,
application site warmth, application site itchiness, skin
inflammation, skin discolouration.
Other side-effects which may occur but it is
unknown how often:
■ Rash, skin irritation, itchiness or redness
If you experience any side-effects not included in this
leaflet or are not sure about anything, talk to your doctor
Reporting of side-effects
If you get any side-effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist
or nurse. This includes any possible side-effects not listed
in this leaflet. You can also report side-effects directly via
the Yellow Card Scheme at: www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard