Compeed Anti- Blister Stick
- Easy To Apply
- Anti- Blister Stick
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Includes Free Prescription
Compeed Anti Blister Stick instantly reduces rubbing on the skin, to help prevent blisters from forming. Easy to apply and non-messy application.
What is Compeed Anti- Blister Stick
Compeed Anti-Blister Stick is a natural based lubricating formula:
- Instantly reduces rubbing on skin
- Is invisible so is ideal for open shoes
- Easy to apply
The Stick instantly reduces rubbing on the skin, to help prevent blisters from forming. Easy to apply and non-messy application.
Ideal for uncomfortable footwear and feet that swell in hotter temperatures which can make shoes normally worn suddenly become uncomfortable.
you should see your GP if:
- a blister is very painful or keeps coming back
- the skin looks infected – it’s red, hot and the blister is filled with green or yellow pus
- a blister is in an unusual place – such as your eyelids, mouth or genitals
- several blisters have appeared for no reason
- a blister was caused by a burn or scald, sunburn, or an allergic reaction
How to use Compeed Anti- Blister Stick
Apply on feet or other parts of the body, whenever you want to prevent excessive rubbing.
Before you use Compeed Anti- Blister Stick
- Do not use on already formed blisters or open wounds.
- For already formed blisters, use Compeed blister plasters.
- Should not be used in children under 36 months.
- Do not store above 30°C
How to prevent blisters along side Compeed Anti- Blister Stick
Blisters develop to protect damaged skin and help it heal. They are mostly caused by friction, burns and skin reactions, such as an allergic reaction.
Blood blisters appear when blood vessels in the skin have also been damaged. They are often more painful than a regular blister.
If you regularly get friction blisters:
- wear comfortable, well-fitting shoes
- gradually break in new shoes
- wear thicker wool socks during exercise
- dust talcum powder in your socks if you get sweaty feet
- wear protective gloves when you exercise or if you use tools at work