Compeed Anti-Blister Stick
- Easy To Apply
- Anti-Blister Stick
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Includes Free Prescription
Compeed Anti Blister Stick instantly reduces rubbing on the skin, to help prevent blisters from forming. Easy to apply and non-messy application.
Buy Compeed Anti Blister Stick Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Compeed Anti Blister Stick Online. To Buy Compeed Anti Blister Stick UK Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Compeed Anti Blister Stick UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Compeed Anti Blister Stick Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Compeed Anti Blister Stick 8ml
The Compeed Anti Blister Stock 8ml is a natural lubricating formula that:
- Instantly reduces rubbing on the skin
- Is invisible, ideal for open shoes
- Easy to apply
Compeed Anti Blister Stick 8ml instantly reduces rubbing on the skin, helping prevent blisters from forming. It’s ideal for uncomfortable footwear ad feet that swell in hotter temperatures which can make shoes normally worn suddenly become uncomfortable.
Your General Practitioner should be seen if:
- A blister is very painful or keeps coming back
- The skin looks infected – red, hot and is filled with green or yellow pus
- A blister is in an unusual place, such as the eyelids, mouth or genitals
- Several blisters have appeared for no reason
- The blister was caused by a burn or scald, sunburn, or an allergic reaction
- The blister hasn’t responded to treatment such as Compeed Anti Blister Stick 8ml
Compeed Foot Care Anti-Blister Stick
Blisters and chafing on the feet can cause a great deal of discomfort and pain, especially if you’re an active person, spending a great deal of time on your feet. Compeed Foot Care Anti-Blister Stock is an effective blister prevention product.
For ease of use and storage, the Compeed Foot Care Anti-Blister Stick can easily fit in your pocket, bag or first aid kit. Blisters can strike at any time, and having an easily accessible product that can relieve pain is a life saver.
Anti Blister Stick
In order to prevent blisters from forming, alongside using an Anti Blister Stick, there are other steps you can take to help.
- Wear well-fitting, comfortable shoes
- Wear new shoes for short periods of time, breaking them in until they’re comfortable
- Wear thick socks during exercise
- Use talcum powder to dust socks if the feet get sweaty
- Wear protective gloves when at work or when exercising
If you’re continuously expediting blisters and need to use an anti blister stick, make sure none are infected. Infected blisters may require antibiotics from a GP. A GP can also burst the blister with a sterilised needle.
Blister Stick For Feet
A blister stick for feet is ideal for people who suffer from excess chafing, particularly on the heels or ankles. Using a blister stick for feet greatly reduces the chance of a blister developing in a high-risk area.
If you are a person who loves to walk long distances and always ends up with blisters on their feet, make sure to use and keep a blister stick for feet with you at all times.
Compeed Blister Stick
The Compeed Blister Stick should not be used on already open wounds and is only designed to stop the formation of blisters from occurring. If a blister is already present on the foot, applying Compeed Blister Stick can help relieve the pain and treat the wound.
Once the Compeed Blister Stick is applied to the skin, it acts as a barrier between the foot and the socks or shoes. This will instantly help reduce rubbing on the skin, and in turn reduce the amount of blister from forming.
- Compeed Blister Stick is proven by 9 out of 10 customers to stop blisters and chafing on the feet.
- Easy and mess-free application
Compeed Anti Blister Stick Ingredients
Compeed Anti Blister Stick Ingredients include: Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Octyldodecanol, Phenoxyethanol, and Parfum.
You should not use this product if any of the above Compeed Anti Blister Stick Ingredients cause an allergic reaction or interfere with other medications you are currently taking.
Compeed Anti Blister Stick Instructions
Compeed Anti Blister Stick Instructions are as easy as 123…simply apply on the feet or other parts of the body, whenever you want to prevent excessive rubbing.
If you’re struggling with the “How to Use Compeed Anti Blister Stick” guidance please email our customer support team.
If there are certain circumstances where you can’t follow the Compeed anti blister stick how to use instructions correctly, please seek advice from a medical professional.
Do Anti Blister Sticks Work?
Do Anti Blister Sticks Work? Yes, but don’t take our word for it, take a look at the many reviews online from verified purchases.
L.L. on Amazon UK have written the following review –
“I get blisters on my toes and the inner part of my foot when wearing sandals. In addition, my top of my inner thighs rub together when on long walks on hot days wearing skirts/dresses causing discomfort and a rash.
This blister stick kills two birds with one stone as it prevents all of the above. I can now enjoy summer walks without any discomfort! This is my second stick – the previous one lasted a whole summer living in a hot country! Giving how effective it is and how long it lasts, I think its good value.”
Still unsure about “Do Anti Blister Sticks Work?” speak to a doctor or foot specialist to find out more regarding blister prevention and causes.
Compeed Anti Blister Stick Review
You can view any Compeed Anti Blister Stick Review and reviews left by customers who have used our website and service via the product page. To view more than a singular Compeed Anti Blister Stick Review and overall service reviews, click here to view our trustpilot page.
Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should any Compeed Anti Blister Stick Review cause you to look for an alternative.
Compeed are a company that creates products specifically designed for blister, corns, callus and cold sore treatment.
- Compeed blister plasters are designed to protect your blister and create an optimal healing environment. They provide instant pain relief and deep cushioning.
- Their Cold Sore Discreet Healing Patches are designed to discreetly protect the sores and are proven to help speed up the healing process.
- Corn and callus plasters are designed to remove corns fast and naturally. Providing instant pressure relief and moisturisation.
- Compeed Bunion plasters are designed to cushion the bunion. Preventing further thickening of the skin and relieving pain and pressure.
Compeed Blister Plasters
More than just a plaster, the Compeed Blister Plasters are cushioned gel pads that provide instant and long lasting pain relief. The gel in each plaster actively absorbs excess liquid from the wound, swelling the dressing and creating a shock-absorbent layer, further protecting the blister from pressure and rubbing.
Each of the Compeed Blister Plasters are durable and flexible, allowing them to stay in place for days. Once the skin underneath the plaster begins to heal, the plaster will start to detach.
My Pharmacy currently sells Compeed Blister Plasters, for a price of £4.87 per pack of 10.