Cetirizine Hydrochloride 5 mg/5 ml Oral Solution 200ml
- Relieves Common Allergy Symptoms
- Effective In 30 Mins To 1 Hour
- Active Ingredient: Cetirizine
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Includes Free Prescription
An allergy is when the body has a reaction to a particular food or substance, affecting more than 1 in 4 people in the UK at some point in their lives. Cetirizne is an antihistamine medicine which is a popular treatment for allergies.
Buy Cetirizine Oral Solution Online
My Pharmacy is the Best Place to Buy Cetirizine Hydrochloride Solution Online UK in 2020. To order Cetirizine Dihydrochloride Online in the UK you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete a free online consultation service.
Buy Cetirizine Hydrochloride Solution Online Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Cetirizine Oral Solution UK Online Next Day Delivery. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Cetirizine 5mg/5ml Solution belong to a group of medicine called antihistamines and is used to relieve symptoms in several allergies. Cetirizine Antihistamines are available in many types and are usually spilt into two groups drowsy and non-drowsy, Cetirizine 5mg/5ml come in both tablet and liquid form and is listed as a non-drowsy medication. Although Cetirizine Allergy And Hayfever Relief is a non-drowsy medication, Cetirizine Solution has been known to cause sleepiness in very few people. If you experience any kind of drowsiness you should ensure your reactions are normal before carrying out any tasks such as driving or operation machinery.
Some of the allergies that Cetirizine 5mg/5ml Solution helps are:
- Hay fever
- Dust Allergies
- Pet Allergies
- Mite allergies
See more on Allergies
Cetirizine Allergy And Hayfever Relief
Cetirizine Allergy And Hayfever Relief is a commonly used antihistamine used to relieve nasty symptoms such as itching eyes, nose, skin, a runny nose, watering eyes and sneezing. Cetirizine Allergy And Hayfever Relief can become effective in as little as 1 hour and help
The Following are cautions and guidance’s from the British national formulary on Cetirizine BNF.
Cetirizine BNF states that Cetirizine Antihistamine and Cetirizine Hydrochloride Solution:
-Not licensed for children under 2 years of age
-Most manufacturers of antihistamines advise avoiding their use during pregnancy; however, the Cetirizine BNF says there is no evidence of teratogenicity
-Most antihistamines are present in breast milk in varying amounts; although not known to be harmful, most manufacturers advise avoiding their use in mothers who are breast-feeding
What Is Cetirizine?
What is Cetirizine? is asked by many as not only can it be used to treat hay fever, but it can be used to treat all kinds of symptoms caused by lots of different allergies. So, let’s have a look What Is Cetirizine? Cetirizine Hydrochloride Syrup is an antiallergic solution that can be used in both adults and children from 6 years of age and upwards.
Cetirizine Antihistamine can be used by most people but should not be used by a small group of people.
You should not take Cetirizine Antihistamine if you:
- Are allergic to cetirizine Antihistamine, hydroxyzine or any of the other ingredients of Cetirizine Hydrochloride, or to any piperazine derivatives
- Are breast-feeding, as cetirizine hydrochloride can pass into breast milk
- Have severe kidney failure (creatinine clearance less than 10 ml/min)
Cetirizine Hayfever relief should always be taken as directed by your GP, Pharmacist or by following the Cetirizine Hayfever instruction leaflet that you receive with the Cetirizine Solution.
Any of the following should be discussed with your own GP before taking Cetirizine Hayfever Relief if:
- You have kidney problems. Your dose should be adjusted as recommended by a doctor
- You have problems passing urine
- You are pregnant
- You suffer from epilepsy or are at risk of convulsions
- You have hereditary intolerance to some sugars
- Your symptoms persist, you should get advice from your doctor or pharmacist
- You are due to have an allergy test, as this medicine may affect your allergy test result
Cetirizine Uses its antiallergic compounds to effectively treat the symptoms against lots of different allergens. A full list of Cetirizine Uses can be found in the patient information leaflet.
Cetirizine Dose instructions should be followed at all times and the patient information leaflet should always be read before use to ensure the Cetirizine Liquid is safe for you to use.
Cetirizine Dose instructions:
- Children aged 6 to 12 years: The recommended dose is 5 mg twice daily as 5 ml (one full measuring spoon) twice daily
- Adults and adolescents over 12 years of age: The recommended dose is 10 mg once daily as 10 ml oral solution (2 full measuring spoons)
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride Syrup is not suitable for children under 6 years of age
If you are unsure of the Cetirizine Dose at any time, please refer back to the patient information leaflet.
Cetirizine Hydrochloride Syrup
Cetirizine Hydrochloride Syrup can also be used for certain skin conditions. Cetirizine Liquid has been known to significantly reduce the seriousness, lessen the occurrence and lower the length that hives lasts. Hives also known as urticaria cuases a red raised rash that occurs when something causes high levels of histamine to be released into the skin.
Some of the triggers that cause hives are:
- Dust mites
- Insect bites or stings
Cetirizine Oral Solution is a flavoured liquid and can be used in both adults and children over 6 years of age. Cetirizine Solution is also available in tablet form here at My Pharmacy.
What Cetirizine Hydrochloride Syrup contains:
- The active ingredient is Cetirizine Liquid: 5 mg in each 5 ml of solution
- The other ingredients in Cetirizine Liquid are liquid sorbitol (E420), glycerol, propylene glycol, sodium acetate, acetic acid, saccharin sodium, methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218), propyl parahydroxybenzoate (E216), banana flavour and purified water
Loratadine Vs Cetirizine
Loratadine Vs Cetirizine Dihydrochloride is balanced by many people when deciding which Cetirizine antihistamine to use as they are both very popular and probably the most commonly used allergy relieving medications. So, let’s have a look at Loratadine Vs Cetirizine and what the difference is. One massive difference is the time they take to work Cetirizine Hydrochloride Solution normally becomes effective within 1 hour whereas Loratadine takes up to 3 hours to take effect.
Other Cetirizine Allergy And Hayfever Relief Alternatives are:
If you have an questions in relation to Cetirizine Uses, Cetirizine Oral Solution, Cetirizine Dihydrochloride, Loratadine Vs Cetirizine, What Is Cetirizine? or any other queries please feel free to contact our helpful customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org we would be more than happy to help.
See our full allergy treatment range here.
Like all medicines, Cetirizine Hydrochloride can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The following side effect are rare or very rare, but you must stop taking the medicine and speak to your doctor immediately if you notice these
• Allergic reactions, including severe reactions and angioedema (serious allergic reaction which causes swelling of the face or throat).
These reactions may start soon after you first take the medicine, or might start later.
The following side effects have also been reported.
Common side effects (may affect up to 1 in 10 people)
• Somnolence (sleepiness) • Pharyngitis, rhinitis (in children)
• Diarrhoea, nausea, dry mouth • Dizziness, headache
Uncommon side effects (may affect up to 1 in 100 people)
• Agitation • Paresthesia (abnormal feelings of the skin)
• Abdominal pain • Pruritus (itchy skin), rash
• Asthenia (extreme fatigue), malaise
Rare side effects (may affect up to 1 in 1000 people)
• Allergic reactions, some severe (very rare) • Depression, hallucination, aggression, confusion, insomnia
• Convulsions • Tachycardia (heart beating too fast)
• Liver function abnormal • Urticaria (hives)
• Oedema (swelling) • Weight increased
Very rare side effects (may affect up to 1 in 10,000 people)
• Thrombocytopenia (low levels of blood platelets)
• Tics (habit spasm)
• Syncope, dyskinesia (involuntary movements), dystonia (abnormal prolonged muscular contractions), tremor, dysgeusia (altered taste)
• Blurred vision, accommodation disorder (difficulty focusing), oculogyration (eyes having uncontrolled circular movements)
• Angioedema (serious allergic reaction which causes swelling of the face or throat), fixed drug eruption
• Abnormal elimination of urine (bed wetting, pain and/or difficulty passing water)
Not known (frequency cannot be estimated from the available data)
• Increased appetite
• Suicidal ideation (recurring thoughts of or preoccupation with suicide), nightmare
• Amnesia, memory impairment
• Vertigo (sensation of rotation or movement)
• Urinary retention (inability to completely empty the urinary bladder)
• Pruritus (intense itching) and/or urticaria upon discontinuation
• Joint pain
• Rash with blisters containing pus
• Hepatitis (inflammation of the liver)