CB12 Whitening Mouthwash 250ml
- Patented Formula
- Removes Stains & Discolouration
- Soft Mint Scent
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
CB12 Whitening Mouthwash is a mouthwash with a soft mint scent which uses a patented formulation to neutralise mouth odour for up to 12 hours.
CB12 Whitening Mouthwash
What Is CB12 Whitening Mouthwash?
CB12 Whitening Mouthwash is a mouthwash with a soft mint scent which uses a patented formulation to neutralise mouth odour for up to 12 hours. This mouthwash removes discolouration and stains from your teeth after 2 weeks and using it regularly can streagthen your teeth’s enamel.
See more information on Dental pain here on the NHS website.
How To Use CB12 Whitening Mouthwash
- Fill the cap up to the indicated line, ie 10 ml of solution per use.
- Rinse for about 30-60 seconds.
- Gargle and spit. Do not swallow.
- Use 1 to 2 times a day, after brushing
Before You Use
Do NOT use this medicine if you:
- are under 12 years of age
- are allergic to any of the ingredients of this product
This product is not expected to cause any side effects, but they are still possible. If you notice any signs of an allergic reaction, contact your doctor immediately. If you get any side effects not listed, make sure to tell your doctor or pharmacist when possible.
Aqua, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Starch, Hydrolysate PVP, PEG-40, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Aroma, Zinc, Acetate, Sodium Flouride, Potassium Acesulfame, Chlorhexidine Sodium Flouride, Potassium Acesulfame, Chlorhexidine Diacetate, Citric Acid.