CB12 Mild Mint Mouthwash 250ml
- Lasts Up To 12 Hours
- Removes Stains & Discolouration
- Mild Mint Scent
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
CB12 Mild Mint Mouthwash is a mouthwash with a soft mild scent which neutralises the malodorous sulphur gases in the mouth for up to 12 hours.
CB12 Mild Mint Mouthwash
What Is CB12 Whitening Mouthwash?
CB12 Mild Mint Mouthwash is a mouthwash with a soft mild scent which neutralises the malodorous sulphur gases in the mouth for up to 12 hours. This mouthwash removes discolouration and stains from your teeth after 2 weeks and using it regularly can streagthen your teeth’s enamel.
See more information on Dental pain here on the NHS website.
How To Use CB12 Mild Mint Mouthwash
- Remove the lid
- Hold the bottle at an angle downward
- Keep the red button pressed, the dosage system automatically provides a 10 ml dose
- Rinse for approx. 30 sec. to 1 min. Gargle and then spit out. Do not swallow.
Before You Use
Do NOT use this medicine if you:
- are under 12 years of age
- are allergic to any of the ingredients of this product
This product is not expected to cause any side effects, but they are still possible. If you notice any signs of an allergic reaction, contact your doctor immediately. If you get any side effects not listed, make sure to tell your doctor or pharmacist when possible.
Aqua, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Alcohol, Zinc Acetate Dihydrate, Chlorhexidine Diacetate, Sodium Fluoride, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Potassium Acesulfame, Citric Acid, Aroma.