Canesten Soft Gel Thrush Pessary, 500mg
- Designed for comfort
- Easy to use and effectively clears infection
- Buy with confidence from UK registered pharmacy
Designed for comfort, the single-dose soft gel pessary is easy to insert and effectively clears the thrush infection.
Buy Canesten Soft Gel Thrush Pessary 500mg Online
My Pharmacy Is The Best Place To Buy Canesten Soft Gel Thrush Pessary 500mg Online UK In 2020. To buy Canesten Soft Gel Thrush Pessary 500mg Online In The UK you are required to have a prescription, which you can acquire with our free online consultation service.
Buy Canesten Soft Gel Thrush Pessary 500mg UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy You Can Buy Canesten Soft Gel Thrush Pessary 500mg UK Next Day Delivery. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Canesten Thrush Soft Gel Pessary
Canesten Thrush Soft Gel Pessary is a single application for the treatment of vaginal thrush. It is inserted into the vagina for treatment at the site of infection. Each Canesten Thrush Soft Gel Pessary contains the active ingredient called clotrimazole.
Clotrimazole belongs to a group of medicines called azoles and is an antifungal agent which fights the cause of infections such as vaginal thrush.
Designed for comfort and ease of use, the single dose Canesten Thrush Soft Gel Pessary is easy to insert and effective at clearing the thrush infection.
Canesten Thrush Combi Soft Gel Pessary
The Canesten Thrush Combi Soft Gel Pessary includes additional items such as cream when compared to a standard pessary purchase. Along with a pessary, the Canesten Thrush Combi Soft Gel Pessary contains a tube of double strength thrush cream to be used externally to calm symptoms such as itchiness and soreness.
Canesten Thrush Combi Soft Gel Pessary is the complete treatment for vaginal thrush due to its treatment of both internal and external symptoms.
Canesten Thrush Combi Soft Gel Pessary & External Cream
To combat the most common fungal infection women suffer from some time in their lives, Canesten Thrush Combi Soft Gel Pessary & External Cream can help relieve infection and symptoms within a couple of days. Not caused by a lack of hygiene, thrush is caused by a yeast called Candida which lives harmlessly in the vagina and other parts of the body.
However, the natural balance that keeps candida in check and under control can be upset by factors outside of someone’s control. These factors include hormonal changes, poor health, antibiotics, perfumed soaps, bath additives and tight clothing.
If the natural pH balance is altered, the level of yeast increases and can develop into a thrush infection. Once the infection has taken hold, depending on the severity and length of the infection, treatment such as Canesten Thrush Combi Soft Gel Pessary & External Cream may be needed.
Canesten Thrush Combi Soft Gel Pessary & External Cream Asda
Whilst Canesten Soft Gel Pessary is available from other commercial stores like Canesten Thrush Combi Soft Gel Pessary & External Cream Asda, Canesten Thrush Soft Gel Pessary Boots, Lloyds Pharmacy, most of those will require you to bring in your prescription before you can order the medicine.
My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can purchase your prescription treatments online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for people to get the vital treatments they need safely and promptly.
Unlike Lloyds Pharmacy, Canesten Thrush Combi Soft Gel Pessary & External Cream Asda, Canesten Thrush Soft Gel Pessary Boots, My Pharmacy has an expert team of pharmacy professionals available to help via email, online chat and telephone should you have any questions regarding your current prescription or treatment. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should the one you’re looking for not be available. See our thousands of 5 Star Ratings on Trustpilot from real customers.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name treatments. When compared to other retailers such as Canesten Thrush Soft Gel Pessary Boots, Lloyds Pharmacy, Canesten Thrush Combi Soft Gel Pessary & External Cream Asda, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.
Canesten Thrush Combi Soft Gel Pessary & External Cream Instructions
If this medication has been prescribed to you by your doctor, follow any Canesten Thrush Combi Soft Gel Pessary & External Cream Instructions they have specifically given to you. If you have purchased this medication without a prescription, follow the below Canesten Thrush Combi Soft Gel Pessary & External Cream Instructions carefully.
Soft Gel Pessary
The applicator should be used to insert the pessary as high as possible into the vagina, preferably before going to sleep at night for convenient and comfortable treatment.
I you are struggling with directions given here, the patient information leaflet included will provide pictures to better demonstrate the correct way to use this medication.
Your hands should be washed before removing the foil from the blister pack and again afterwards when you have used the applicator.
- Remove the applicator from the packaging. Pull out the plunger until it stops. Remove the pessary from the foil blister pack and place firmly into the applicator.
- Fix the soft gel pessary firmly into the designated holder of the applicator, by a light twist. The pessary fits tightly into the applicator.
- Carefully put the applicator as deep as is comfortable into the vagina (this is easiest when lying on your back with your knees bent up). Holding the applicator in place, slowly press the plunger until it stops so that pessary is deposited into the vagina.
- Remove the applicator. Dispose of the applicator in a safe place, out of the reach of children. The applicator cannot be flushed down the toilet.
Before using the cream, pierce the tube seal by inverting the cap over the end of the tube and press.
To treat the itching and soreness of the vulva, the cream should be thinly and evenly applied to the area around the entrance of the vagina, two or three times a day and smoothed gently. Treatment should be continued until the symptoms of infection disappear.
Any further questions about Canesten Thrush Combi Soft Gel Pessary & External Cream Instructions if it was prescribed should be directed to your doctor.
Canesten Thrush Combi Soft Gel Pessary & Amp
What Canesten Thrush Combi Soft Gel Pessary & Amp contains:
Soft Gel Pessary:
- The active substance is clotrimazole at a strength of 500mg.
- The other ingredients are white soft paraffin, liquid paraffin, gelatin, glycerol, water, titanium dioxide, quinolone yellow, sunset yellow, lecithin, medium-chain triglycerides.
- The active substance is clotrimazole at a strength of 2% w/w.
- The other ingredients are benzyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, sorbitan stearate, cetyl palmitate, cetostearyl alcohol, octyldodecanol and purified water.
Other information about important ingredients and ‘do not use’ warnings about Canesten Thrush Combi Soft Gel Pessary & Amp can be found in the patient information leaflet.
Canesten Thrush Combi Soft Gel Pessary 500mg & 2 Cream
Keep Canesten Thrush Combi Soft Gel Pessary 500mg & 2 Cream out of the sight and reach of children. It should not be stored above 30 degrees Celsius. Canesten Thrush Combi Soft Gel Pessary 500mg & 2 Cream should be stored in the original carton in a dry place to protect from moisture.
Some special precautions you should consider when using Canesten Thrush Combi Soft Gel Pessary 500mg & 2 Cream:
- Do not use tampons, intravaginal douches, spermicides or other vaginal products whilst using this medication.
- Avoid vaginal intercourse whilst having thrush and or during the use of Canesten Thrush Combi Soft Gel Pessary 500mg & 2 Cream.
- Using this product during your period may make it less effective.
Canesten Thrush Soft Gel Pessary & Cream Combi
If you are considering using Canesten Thrush Soft Gel Pessary & Cream Combi, you should have previously been diagnosed with having thrush.
You should not use Canesten Thrush Soft Gel Pessary & Cream Combi if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed in the patient information leaflet and it should not be used to treat nail or scalp fungal infections.
Canesten Thrush Soft Gel Pessary 500mg
Like with all medicine, Canesten Thrush Soft Gel Pessary 500mg Side Effects can occur but these aren’t experienced by everyone. If you experience any of these Canesten Thrush Soft Gel Pessary 500mg side effects, especially if any of them are getting progressively worse, immediately stop and speak to your doctor as soon as possible.
Below is a list of Canesten Thrush Soft Gel Pessary 500mg Side Effects experienced more, or less when people have used Canesten Thrush Soft Gel Pessary 500mg. For a full list, please refer to the patient information leaflet.
The following side effects are signs of an allergic reaction, immediately stop using this medication and seek medical aid:
- Swallowing or breathing problems.
- Swelling of the face, lips, throat or tongue.
- Weakness, feeling dizzy or faint.
After using the pessary you might experience the following side effects:
- Itching, rash, blisters, burning, discomfort, swelling, redness, irritation or peeling of the skin.
- Pain in the abdomen or pelvic area.
After you apply the cream you might experience the following side effects:
- Itching, rash, blisters, burning, discomfort, swelling, redness, irritation or peeling of the skin.
Canesten Thrush Soft Gel Pessary Cream Combi
To avoid having to use Canesten Thrush Soft Gel Pessary Cream Combi again in the future due to a reoccurring outbreak of thrush, follow these simple steps to avoid future infections:
- Wear cotton knickers and loose clothing.
- Wash daily.
- After going to the toilet, wipe yourself from the front to back as a thrush infection may be transferred from the bowel.
- Change sanitary protection regularly.
- Try to avoid wearing tights, nylon knickers and close fitting jeans.
- Try to avoid washing with perfumed soaps or using vaginal deodorants.
- Do not wash or rub yourself hard with sponges or flannels and avoid hot baths with strong perfumed oils.
If you are still worried or have any questions regarding the symptoms or medication of Canesten Thrush Soft Gel Pessary Cream Combi, do not hesitate to speak to your doctor or pharmacist.
Canesten Thrush Soft Gel Pessary Review
You can view any Canesten Thrush Soft Gel Pessary Review and reviews left by customers who have used our website and service via the product page. To view any other Canesten Thrush Soft Gel Pessary Review and overall service reviews, click here to view our trustpilot page.
Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should any Canesten Thrush Soft Gel Pessary Review cause you to look for an alternative.
Like all medicines, Canesten Thrush Oral Capsule
can cause side eects, although not everybody
As with all medicines, some people may be
allergic to the capsule. If you are allergic, a reaction will occur
soon after you have taken it. If you experience an allergic
reaction, stop using this product and tell your doctor straight
away or contact the Accident and Emergency Department
of your nearest hospital.
Signs of an allergic reaction may include:
• Swallowing or breathing problems.
• Swelling of your lips, face, throat or tongue.
• Weakness, feeling dizzy or faint.
If you experience any of the following, please contact your
doctor or pharmacist immediately – you may need urgent
• Severe condition with blistering and peeling of the skin,
mouth, eyes or genitals.
• Liver disorders with symptoms such as yellowing of the
skin or eyes, dark urine or pale stools.
• Change in heart rhythm or rate.
Additionally, if any of the following side eects gets
serious, or if you notice any side eects not listed in this
leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
Common side eects (may aect up to 1 in 10 people) are:
• stomach discomfort, diarrhoea, feeling sick, vomiting
• increases in blood tests of liver function
Uncommon side eects (may aect up to 1 in 100 people)
• reduction in red blood cells which can make skin pale
and cause weakness or breathlessness
• decreased appetite
• inability to sleep, feeling drowsy
• fit, dizziness, sensation of spinning, tingling, pricking or
numbness, changes in sense of taste
• constipation, indigestion, wind, dry mouth
• muscle pain
• wheals, blistering (hives), itching, increased sweating
• fatigue, general feeling of being unwell, fever
Rare side eects (may aect up to 1 in 1,000 people) are:
• lower than normal white blood cells that help defend
against infections and red blood cells that help to stop
bleeding, respectively causing recurrent infections like
cold and flu and increased bleeding/blood thinning (if
you cut yourself)
• red or purple discoloration of the skin which may be
caused by low platelet count, other blood cell changes
• blood chemistry changes (high blood levels of
• low blood potassium
• hair loss
Frequency not known, but may occur (cannot be estimated
from the available data):
• hypersensitivity reaction with skin rash, fever, swollen
glands, increase in a type of white blood cell
(eosinophilia) and inflammation of internal organs (liver,
lungs, heart, kidneys and large intestine) (Drug Reaction
or rash with Eosinophilia and Systemic Symptoms