Blephaclean Sterile Eyelid Cleansing Wipes (20)
- For Daily Hygiene Of Eyelids
- Sterile & Ready To Use
- Gentle & Preservative-Free
- Next Day Delivery Available
Blephaclean wipes are recommended for cleaning eyelids to improve hygiene and sensitive skin. Blephaclean wipes can be used for the daily hygiene of eyelids and sensitive skins (especially in cases of blepharitis).
Buy more and save!
|Quantity||1||2 -4||5 -6|
Buy Blephaclean Wipes Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Blephaclean Wipes Online. To Buy Blephaclean Wipes UK Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Blephaclean Wipes UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Blephaclean Wipes Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Blephaclean Wipes are used for daily hygiene of the eyelids, especially when:
- You have sensitive skin, eyelids or eyes,
- You have need to remove dust, pollen and discharge from your eyelids. This can be a part of treatment when an allergy or infection is present,
- You have inflammation or infection of the eyelids such as blepharitis, Meibomian gland dysfunction, styes or chalazion. These conditions can cause dry eye symptoms such as itchy, gritty, sore and/or red eyes,
- You need to clean your eyelids before ophthalmic procedures such as therapeutic injections into the eye, refractive laser eye surgery and cataract surgery. Because it is well tolerated, Blephaclean wipes can also be used after surgery, based on the advice from your doctor, optometrist or ophthalmologist.
Blephaclean Eye Wipes
Key features of Blephaclean Eye Wipes include:
- Gentle, preservative-free Blephaclean Eye Wipes.
- Reduces the symptoms of blepharitis often associated with dry eye disease and meibomian gland dysfunction.
- Blephaclean reduces the microbial load on the eyelid after 3 days of use.
Blephaclean Eye Wipes keep your eyelids clean whilst also respecting the skin around the eyes and its natural bacteria.
Blephaclean Eyelid Hygiene Wipes
Blephaclean Eyelid Hygiene Wipes are clinically proven to reduce symptoms of blepharitis (eyelid inflammation) after 21 days of twice-a-day use, patient OSDI scores were reduced to ‘asymptomatic’ in 55% of patients, with significant overall improvements in ocular comfort.
Ocular symptoms were improved when Blephaclean Eyelid Hygiene Wipes were used, with patients reporting less crusting around the eyelashes, redness around lid margins, heavy or puffy eyelids and eyelids stuck together in the mornings.
A leading cause of cataract surgery cancelations is due to blepharitis. Patients who used Blephaclean Eyelid Hygiene Wipes pre-operation were 58% less likely to cancel.
What Are Blephaclean Wipes For?
A common question we are asked is “What are Blephaclean Wipes for?”
Blephaclean Wipes are used to treat the symptoms of an eye inflammation condition called Blepharitis. This causes red, swollen and itchy eyelids.
It can often be treated by just washing the eyelids every day and is usually not serious, but can lead to other complications such as dry eyes, cysts and conjunctivitis, especially if it’s ignored and left untreated.
Symptoms of Blepharitis can come and go, so in some cases diagnosis is missed and can cause further problems.
Symptoms of Blepharitis include:
- Sore eyelids
- Itchy eyes
- A gritty feeling in the eyes
- Crust or flakes forming around the roots of the eyelashes
- Red eyes or eyelids
- Eyelids sticking together in the morning upon waking up
If you’re unsure if it’s blepharitis or other eyelid conditions, please speak to a doctor for further diagnosis. Any questions regarding “What are Blephaclean Wipes for?” can be sent to our customer support team via email.
Blephaclean Wipes Instructions
You should always follow the Blephaclean Wipes Instructions given to you by your doctor if you’ve been prescribed this medication. Otherwise, if you’ve purchased Blephaclean Wipes over-the-counter follow the instructions written below or in the patient information leaflet.
Blephaclean Wipes Instructions: Dose Recommendations
If you’re using these wipes before surgery, use them twice a day for 5 days or as a doctor, optometrist or pharmacist has instructed.
In other cases, use twice a day in the morning and evening for 3 weeks and then once a day for 3 months or as a doctor, optometrist or pharmacist has instructed. Long term eyelid hygiene may be required in inflammation that is considered chronic.
Blephaclean Wipes Instructions: For Use
- Hygiene of eyelids and eyelashes: open a sachet and unfold the wipe inside. Keeping the eye closed, gently apply the pad to the eyelids and the base of the eyelashes. Carefully massage the eyelids with small circular movements, gently removing any crusts, secretions or make-up.
- Hygiene of the eyelid margin: In front of a mirror, carefully open the eyelids by lightly pulling on the lashes. Wrap the wipe round your first (index) finger and carefully rub the eyelid margin. Repeat on the other eye, using a new wipe.
Blephaclean Wipes Boots
Blephaclean Wipes Boots should only be used on the skin, and should not be put directly into the eyes. You should not use the wipes if any of the ingredients will cause an allergic reaction.
- Blephaclean Wipes Boots is a sterile product and is intended for single-use only. Do not use the same wipe again after use, as this may mean the pad works less well and can increase the risk of infection.
- If the sachet is opened or damaged, don’t use it.
- Due to the natural plant extracts, the colour of the wipe may vary, this is normal and should not cause worry.
- If symptoms continue to get worse, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
Blephaclean Wipes Asda
Whilst Blephaclean Eye Wipes are available from other commercial stores like Blephaclean Wipes Lloyds, Blephaclean Wipes Asda, Blephaclean Wipes Tesco, most of those will require you to bring in your prescription before you can order the medicine.
My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can purchase your prescription treatments online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for people to get the vital treatments they need safely and promptly.
Unlike Blephaclean Wipes Tesco, Blephaclean Wipes Lloyds, Blephaclean Wipes Asda, My Pharmacy has an expert team of pharmacy professionals available to help via email, online chat and telephone should you have any questions regarding your current prescription or treatment. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should the one you’re looking for not be available. See our thousands of 5 Star Ratings on Trustpilot from real customers.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name treatments. When compared to other retailers such as Blephaclean Wipes Asda, Blephaclean Wipes Tesco, Blephaclean Wipes Lloyds, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.
Can You Get Blephaclean Wipes On Prescription?
Another common question we are asked is “Can you get Blephaclean wipes on prescription?”
Blephaclean Eye Wipes on prescription will be prescribed after assessment by a doctor or ophthalmologist. It is also available to purchase online and over-the-counter.
If you are unsure about choosing a treatment option, do not hesitate to setup an appointment with a health expert to discuss what product will be best for you. Blephaclean Eye Wipes on prescription may be advised if your condition is long term and chronic.
Email the My Pharmacy customer support team if you have any more questions similar to “Can you get Blephaclean Wipes on prescription?”
Blephaclean Wipes On NHS
Blephaclean Wipes on NHS are not available. This also includes other lid solutions and wipes that may be available commercially.
Blepharitis can treated using other prescription only medication such as antibiotic creams and drops. These will be available on the NHS whereas Blephaclean Wipes NHS aren’t.
Any prescription only medication will need a qualified health professional to prescribe them.
Blephaclean Wipes NHS
As Blephaclean Wipes on NHS aren’t available, you’ll need to find a local pharmacy or pharmacy online, such as My Pharmacy to purchase them over-the-counter.
Cheaper than a Blephaclean Wipes NHS prescription would be, they can be purchased on our website for a low price of £8.01 per 20 sachets.
Alternative To Blephaclean Wipes
Blephaclean Wipes are one of many different dry eye and blepharitis treatments we have available at My Pharmacy. Before changing treatments you should consult with your doctor and try to find the best alternative to Blephaclean Wipes for you and your eye condition.
You may want to consider some of the following as an alternative to Blephaclean Wipes:
- Viscotears Single Dose & Viscotears Liquid Gel Eye Drops
- Lumecare Eyelid Wipes
- Isopto Plain Eye Drops
See here for our full range of eye care medication.