Berocca Vitamin B Effervescent Orange Tablets 15/30
£5.99 – £9.99
- No sugar or artificial stimulants
- Mental sharpness & physical energy
- Great tasting, effervescent refreshment
- Buy with confidence from UK registered pharmacy
Berocca Performance is a unique combination of B vitamins, vitamin C and essential minerals, like calcium, magnesium and zinc, which works to support your mental alertness and physical energy throughout the day.
|15 tablets||£5.99||In Stock|
|30 Tablets||£9.99||In Stock|
Buy Berocca Vitamin B Effervescent Orange Tablets 15/30 Online
My Pharmacy Is The Best Place To Buy Berocca Vitamin B Effervescent Orange Tablets 15/30 Online UK In 2020. To buy Berocca Vitamin B Effervescent Orange Tablets 15/30 Online In The UK you are required to have a prescription, which you can acquire with our free online consultation service.
Buy Berocca Vitamin B Effervescent Orange Tablets Online UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy You Can Buy Berocca Vitamin B Effervescent Orange Tablets Online UK Next Day Delivery. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Berocca Orange Energy Vitamin Tablets
Berocca Orange Energy Vitamin Tablets is a specifically tailored vitamin and mineral supplement that may help enhance mental and physical performance when taken daily.
Berocca Orange Energy Vitamin Tablets may help:
- Improve alertness and concentration
- Improve physical stamina and reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Enhance mental performance
- Improve mood and reduce tiredness
This specifically tailored formulation gives you the edge when leading a full and active lifestyle. It contains no artificial stimulants or preservatives and less than 0.1 g of sugar. It’s suitable and recommended for daily use.
Berocca Energy Vitamin Tablets Orange Flavour
A few facts about Berocca Energy Vitamin Tablets Orange Flavour:
- Effervescent refreshment
- Great taste
- No sugar and no artificial stimulants included in Berocca Energy Vitamin Tablets Orange Flavour
- One tablet per day
- Mental & physical performance
- Recommended to be taken regularly
Did you know that one tablet from Berocca Energy Vitamin Tablets Orange Flavour has the same amount of vitamin C as around seven oranges.
Berocca Orange Vitamin Tablets
Berocca Orange Vitamin Tablets can be bought as effervescent tablets or film coated.
Effervescent tablets are quickly absorbed, easy to take and help meet your daily water intake needs. The effervescent tablets are available in three great tasting flavours (orange, original and mango & orange).
Berocca Orange Vitamin Tablets that are film coated have the same formulation as the effervescent tablets, however they do not contain aspartame and have a low sodium content.
Berocca Boost Energy Vitamin 15 Tablets
As well as offering the 30 tablet pack, My Pharmacy also has available the Berocca Boost Energy Vitamin 15 Tablets pack available.
The current pricing of these packs as of 28/10/2020:
- Berocca Boost Energy Vitamin 15 Tablets, £5.99
- Berocca Boost Energy Vitamin 30 Tablets, £9.99
Berocca Effervescent Tablets Vitamin B
Berocca Effervescent Tablets Vitamin B Tablets contain the following B Vitamins:
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride)
- Helps break down and release energy from food
- Keep the nervous system healthy
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavine)
- Keeps the skin, eyes and the nervous system healthy
- Helps the body release energy from food
- Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide)
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
- Helps the body use and store energy from protein and carbohydrates in food
- Helps form haemoglobin, the substance in red blood cells that carries oxygen around the body
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
- Helps make red blood cells and keeps the nervous system healthy
- Helps in the use of folate
Berocca Boost Energy Vitamin Tablets
Using other medicines and Berocca Boost Energy Vitamin Tablets, your doctor should be made aware if you using, recently used or might use any other medicines when using Berocca Boost Energy Vitamin Tablets.
- Ascorbic acid (=vitamin C) can interfere with the determination of glucose in the urine or blood, so administration of vitamin C should be stopped several days before a glucose test is performed.
- A pyridoxine dose of more than 5 mg abolishes the effect of levodopa used in the treatment of Parkinson’s disease. However, this does not happen if levodopa is taken together with carbidopa or benserazide.
- If you use deferoxamine (e.g. to treat iron accumulation in your body) you should not take Berocca Boost Energy Vitamin Tablets for the first month of therapy because Berocca contains Vitamin C; using deferoxamine and Vitamin C at the same time may affect your heart. Vitamin C may also interfere with the effect of cyclosporine, disulfiram and warfarin.
- Chloramphenicol can reduce the uptake of Vitamin B from the digestive tract.
- Folic acid can interfere with methotrexate (used to treat cancer e.g. leukaemia).
- If you are using diuretics, tell your doctor as it elevate levels of calcium, magnesium or zinc depending on the type of diuretic being used.
- If you are taking antibiotics, levothyroxine (thyroid hormone), methyldopa (used to treat high blood pressure), mycophenolate mofetil (used by transplanted patients) or eltrombopag (used for decreased platelet count), make sure to take the product either two hours before or four hours after intake of the medicine to minimize interference.
Berocca Tablets Are They High In Vitamin C
A common question we are asked is if “Berocca Tablets Are They High In Vitamin C?”
As stated above, a little fact about Berocca Vitamin tablets is that they contained the same amount of Vitamin C as around seven oranges.
Vitamin C is essential in helping and maintaining the immune system, including helping to protect cells and keeping them healthy, maintaining healthy skin, blood vessels, bones and cartilage. It also helps with the recovering of wounds and how slow/fast they heal.
Each Berocca Performance tablet contains 500mg of Vitamin C, whereas the recommended daily dose for people aged 19 to 64 is 40mg. This is a significant increase but is intended for the long term improvement of health. As long as a person does not exceed 1,000mg per day, symptoms such as stomach pain, diarrhoea and flatulence should not occur.
If you have any more questions about “Berocca Tablets Are They High In Vitamin C?” please contact our customer support team via email and they’ll be happy to respond.
Berocca Effervescent Tablets Vitamin D In It
Berocca Effervescent Tablets Vitamin D In It?
Vitamin D Is essential in bodily function and is used by the body to help keep bones, teeth and muscles healthy. A lack of Vitamin D can lead to bone deformities such as rickets in children.
Berocca Performance tablets do not contain Vitamin D. It is advised that an alternative supplement is used for Vitamin D deficiencies, especially in winter months.
Berocca Tablets Vitamin B
Each of the Berocca Tablets Vitamin B play a special role in maintaining the health of the body. There many different B Vitamins ranging from B1 to B12.
Thiamin (thiamine), or vitamin B1, is a water-soluble vitamin found naturally in some foods, added to foods, and sold as a supplement. Thiamin plays a vital role in the growth and function of various cells. Only small amounts are stored in the liver, so a daily intake of thiamin-rich foods is needed.
Vitamin B2, or riboflavin, is naturally present in foods, added to foods, and available as a supplement. Bacteria in the gut can produce small amounts of riboflavin, but not enough to meet dietary needs.
Niacin, or vitamin B3, is a water-soluble B vitamin found naturally in some foods, added to foods, and sold as a supplement. The two most common forms of niacin in food and supplements (Berocca Tablets Vitamin B) are nicotinic acid and nicotinamide.
Vitamin B5, or pantothenic acid, is naturally present in foods, added to foods, and available as a supplement. It is used to make coenzyme A (CoA), a chemical compound that helps enzymes to build and break down fatty acids.
Other B Vitamins are also included in Berocca Tablets Vitamin B. Overview of B Vitamins – Harvard.
Berocca Energy Vitamin Film Coated Tablets
Like all medicines, Berocca Energy Vitamin Film Coated Tablets can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. The active substances in Berocca Energy Vitamin Film Coated Tablets are substances found naturally in the human body and their use usually does not cause any side effects.
Reported side effects include diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting, constipation, and gastrointestinal and abdominal pains. Headache, dizziness, insomnia, nervousness may occur.
Allergic reactions, anaphylactic reactions and shock have also been reported.
Berocca Energy Vitamin Tablets
Always use Berocca Energy Vitamin Tablets exactly as described by your doctor or how it’s explained in the leaflet/box. Check with your pharmacist or doctor if you aren’t sure.
The recommended Berocca Energy Vitamin Tablets dose for adults and children over the age of eleven is one effervescent tablet daily. The effervescent tablet should be dissolved in a glass of water.
You should not exceed the recommended daily dose. If you do exceed the recommended daily dose, immediately contact a doctor, emergency room or Poison Information Centre, if you or someone else has taken an overdose of Berocca Energy Vitamin Tablets.
Berocca Orange Energy Vitamin 15 Tablets
Two more minerals that are included in Berocca orange Energy Vitamin 15 Tablets are magnesium and calcium.
Magnesium is involved in a number of processes in the body, such as the formation of proteins, fat metabolism, burning of sugar and cell respiration.
Together with magnesium and vitamin B6, calcium is required in a number of complicated physiological processes, enzyme functions and transmission of nerve impulses.
Berocca Mango Energy Vitamin 30 Tablets
Store Berocca Mango Energy Vitamin 30 Tablets below 25 degree Celsius and keep the tube tightly closed, since effervescent tablets disintegrate if they are exposed to moisture.
Keep Berocca Mango Energy Vitamin 30 Tablets out of the site and reach of children. Do not allow children to play with the empty packaging as they could swallow the desiccant.
This medicine should not be used after the expiry date stated on the blister and carton. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
Certain underlying health conditions can prevent your body from properly absorbing vitamin B. You should talk to your doctor about your vitamin B intake if you have:
inflammatory bowel disease
How can you tell if you’re deficient?
Most people get enough B vitamins by eating a balanced diet. However, it’s still possible to be deficient.
The following symptoms may be a sign that you’re not getting enough B vitamins:
cracks around the mouth
scaly skin on the lips
irritability or depression
numbness or tingling in the feet and hands
If you’re experiencing any of these symptoms and aren’t sure why, make an appointment to see your doctor.
Although it’s possible that you’re experiencing a vitamin B deficiency, these symptoms also overlap with many other underlying conditions. Your doctor can make a diagnosis and advise you on any next steps.