Bazuka Sub Zero 50ml
- Treats Verrucas & Warts
- Fast To Use & Effective
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Includes Free Prescription
Bazuka Sub-Zero treatment is based on cryotherapy – a recognised ‘freezing’ method used by doctors and healthcare professionals. It can freeze the wart or verruca to the core in just one treatment.
Buy more and save!
Buy Bazuka Sub Zero Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Bazuka Sub Zero Online. To Buy Bazuka Sub Zero UK Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Bazuka Sub Zero UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Bazuka Sub Zero Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Bazuka Sub Zero Freeze Treatment
Bazuka Sub Zero Freeze Treatment is a home use ‘freeze’ treatment for warts and verrucas on the hands and feet based on the cryotherapy method used by doctors.
- Warts and verrucas are small excessive growths of skin caused by a type of virus. Warts often occur on the fingers, or on the back of the hands. You can recognise the common wart by the rough ‘cauliflower-like’ appearance on the surface. Verrucas occur only on the sole of the foot or underneath the toes. They can be painful and often look like a small white ring of skin with a black dot in the centre. The virus is very infectious. If something such as Bazuka Sub Zero Freeze Treatment isn’t used, they can continue to grow and spread to other people.
Bazuka Sub Zero Treatment is generally suitable for adults, the elderly and children at least 4 years old. However, because it works by freezing, it’s important to bear in mind that:
- The freezing procedure will cause a painful, aching or stinging sensation that can take a few hours to fade;
- If used on children, for safety reason it should always be applied by an adult, and;
- If used by the elderly, or for warts or verrucas located at sites that are difficult to reach, the assistance of a helper may be advisable.
Bazuka Sub Zero Instructions
You should always follow the Bazuka Sub Zero Instructions given to you by your doctor if you’ve been prescribed this medication. Otherwise, if you’ve purchased Bazuka Sub Zero Freeze Treatment over-the-counter follow the instructions written below or in the Bazuka Sub Zero Instructions video.
Each time this product needs to be used, you will need to assemble the device, and then ‘charge’ the foam applicator with the freezing agent.
- Insert a foam applicator inside the tip of the hollow spout on the aerosol can. When properly inserted, half of the foam should be left sticking out of the spout.
‘Charge’ the foam applicator with the freezing agent, and use it to treat the wart or verruca as follows:
- With the can standing upright, and the base resting on a suitable surface;
- Gently slide the dome-shaped safety cap over the spout and foam applicator, rotating it until the vertical arrow marked ‘ON’ lines up with the triangle shaped pointer marked on the plastic shoulder of the can.
- ‘Charge’ the foam applicator by pressing down firmly on the dome-shaped safety cap for 3 seconds;
- A hissing sound should be heard, and;
- Viewed through the top of the dome-shaped safety cap, you will see the foam applicator become ‘charged’ with the liquid freezing agent, indicating that the device is ready to freeze the wart or verruca.
- Carefully, remove the dome-shaped safety cap, to expose the foam applicator, but do not touch the foam because it will be extremely cold.
- Immediately after charging, pick up the assembly by the can and, keeping the foam applicator pointing straight down, freeze the wart or verruca by applying the foam applicator to the wart or verruca, taking care to apply it;
- Only with constant light pressure;
- Only to the wart or verruca, and
- Only for the contact time determined from the table shown in the patient information leaflet.
- After use, leave the assembly for 3 minutes (allowing the applicator to warm up). Then remove the foam applicator from the spout using a tissue and discard. It is important to avoid touching the foam applicator with your bare hands, even when it is no longer cold, because it may be contaminated with the wart virus which is highly contagious.
- To store the product safely without risk of the freezing contents being accidently discharged, replace the dome-shaped safety cap, but on this occasion make sure that the vertical arrow on the cap marked ‘OFF’ lines up with the triangle pointer marked on the plastic shoulder of the can, then push the cap gently ‘home’.
Bazuka Instruction Leaflet
Before using this medication the Bazuka Instruction Leaflet advises the following:
- Use it only to freeze individual warts and verrucas on sites for which it is recommended.
- Before freezing, to make the wart or verruca more susceptible to treatment, soak it in warm water for a few minutes then, after drying, gently file it with an emery board or pumice stone.
- If any warts or verrucas are located closely together, freeze them separately, one at a time, at fortnightly intervals.
- When freezing warts or verrucas on the back of the hands or on the top of the feet and toes, be especially careful not to freeze for too long, and wiggle the fingers or toes gently during freezing.
- For some warts you should only need to freeze them once. However, old or large warts and verrucas on the heel or ball of the foot are more difficult to get rid of, so they may need more than one freeze with Bazuka Sub Zero Freeze Treatment.
- If more than one freeze is required, leave 2 weeks before repeating the treatment;
- Do not freeze the same wart or verruca more than three times in total;
- Use each foam applicator only once.
Every purchase of a Bazuka Sub Zero Freeze Treatment will include a Bazuka Instruction Leaflet. This contains everything you need to know about the medication, including what it is, the ingredients it contains, possible side effects and how to use it.
If for some reason your purchase doesn’t include a Bazuka Instruction Leaflet you can download and print one off one for yourself.
Bazuka Sub Zero Does It Work?
One of the common questions we get regarding this product is “Bazuka Sub Zero Does It Work?”
Depending on the size and how long the verruca or wart has been there, yes, Bazuka Sub Zero Freezing Treatment works.
It uses a modern technique of freezing the virus responsible for verruca and wart outbreaks. Doctors will often use this and refer to it as cryotherapy. Although this particular product is very different from the methods used in a doctor’s office, the outcome is essentially the same.
Most warts located around the body that aren’t located in the genital area can be treated using cryotherapy or freezing. Research has shown that it can be incredibly effective for warts and verrucas, even when it’s compared to traditional topical creams, ointments and gels.
Many different Bazuka Sub Zero Reviews can be found online, with customers posting their experiences using it. Should you still seek answers about “Bazuka Sub Zero Does It Work?” please contact our customer support team.
Does Bazuka Sub Zero Hurt?
Because of its freezing nature, you may wonder, does Bazuka Sub Zero hurt?
Following application of the product, it will feel very cold, and you may feel some pain, aching or stinging sensation as the wart or verruca freezes. Once the area that was frozen thaws, the skin can turn red, and any discomfort felt should quickly subside after a few hours.
As the pain can be quite intense, Bazuka Sub Zero Freezing Treatment isn’t recommended for children under the age of 4 year old.
If you’re concerned about the pain, aching or stinging sensations, please do not hesitate to contact our customer support team via email or phone and they’ll gladly answer questions such as “Does Bazuka Sub Zero Hurt?”
How Long Does Bazuka Sub Zero Take To Work?
If you’ve used other cryotherapy treatments in the past, you may be questioning how long does Bazuka Sub Zero take to work?
As Bazuka Sub Zero Freezing Treatment is based on cryotherapy, it can freeze a wart or verruca to the core in just one treatment, with most cases seeing the treated wart or verruca fall off after 10 days, revealing new skin that has shaped beneath.
If after 3 freezes/uses of this product and the wart or verruca still remains, you should ask for advice from a doctor or pharmacist. The majority of common questions such as “How long does bazooka sub zero take to work?” can be found in the patient information leaflet.
Bazuka Sub Zero Reviews
Plenty of different Bazuka Sub Zero Review can be found online from various other retailers such as Amazon.
Amazon user Jonny Jones posted the following review, ‘I’m 34 and, somehow, found myself with a cluster of verrucas on my left foot – on top and between my little toe and fourth toe… which had spread to the top of the fourth toe as well.
This Bazuka freezing treatment is fantastic. I went through a couple of months of trying other products, but two treatments two-weeks apart and my verrucas have now gone, just some dead skin remains. I’m ecstatic as living with verrucas is a nightmare.
Please also understand I was strict with shower hygiene – spraying the floor pan with Dettol Clean & Fresh Multipurpose spray after each shower, which was then rinsed. I also swapped socks twice a day and used Clinell Antimicrobial Hand Wipes after each shower on my feet, essentially trying to eliminate any bacteria.
But, the freezing treatment is what did it in my opinion – freezing the verruca virus is the way forward. So, if you’ve been having no luck with other treatments, or simply want to buy ONE treatment, Bazuka Sub Zero is the one – consider the hand wipes and Dettol spray too.’
You can view Bazuka Sub Zero Reviews and reviews left by customers who have used our website and service via the product page. To view more Bazuka Sub Zero Reviews and overall service reviews, click here to view our trustpilot page.
Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should any Bazuka Sub Zero Reviews cause you to look for an alternative.
Bazuka Sub Zero Skin Tags
You should not use Bazuka Sub Zero Skin Tags as this product is designed for use on hard skin, like warts. Skin tags have blood vessels that can bleed and become infected if non-sterile equipment is used.
If you have a skin tag and are considering using Bazuka Sub Zero Skin Tags, don’t. Get a doctor or dermatologist to look at look at it. Generally they can remove skin tags quickly with very little discomfort directly in their office.
Bazuka Sub Zero Genital Warts
Bazuka Sub Zero Genital Warts should not be used. Genital warts require their own treatment and diagnosis.
In the Bazuka Suba Zero patient information leaflet, it plainly states that Bazuka Sub Zero Freezing Treatment should not be used anywhere on or near the face, armpits, breasts, bottom or Bazuka Sub Zero genital warts area.
If you’re unsure whether a wart or verruca is located at a suitable site for treatment with Bazuka, ask your doctor, nurse or pharmacist before using this product. Genital warts can be diagnosed just from inspection by a health professional.
Bazuka Sub Zero Aftercare
Once Bazuka Sub Zero has been used it’s important to continue to observe the area to see if the wart or verruca falls off.
Bazuka Sub Zero aftercare won’t be necessary if the verruca or wart falls off, as the treatment will be complete. However, if after 2 weeks you can still see or feel the wart or verruca, it may be necessary to freeze it again, leaving 2 weeks in-between treatment.
In some cases a blood blister can form as the area of treatment. In order to properly use Bazuka Sub Zero Aftercare, use padding to reduce the pressure whilst the area calms down after freezing.
Bazuka Sub Zero Price
At My Pharmacy the current Bazuka Sub Zero Price we offer is:
- Bazuka Sub Zero Freezing Treatment 50ml, £10.94 for one with a reduced price of £10.39 each if two are purchased together, or £10.12 each if three are purchased together.
Bazuka Sub Zero Price and stock levels are shown on this webpage. If this product goes out of stock, you can sign up to be alerted when they’re back in stock.