Bazuka Sub Zero 50ml
- Treats Verrucas & Warts
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Includes Free Prescription
Bazuka Sub-Zero treatment is based on cryotherapy – a recognised ‘freezing’ method used by doctors and healthcare professionals. It can freeze the wart or verruca to the core in just one treatment.
Buy more and save!
what is Bazuka Sub Zero and what is it used for
Bazuka Sub Zero is:
- A home use ‘freeze’ treatment for verrucas and warts, based on cryotherapy used by doctors and healthcare professionals
- Freezes the verruca or wart to the core from the first treatment – for a fast to use, and effective treatment
Bazuka Sub-Zero is based on cryotherapy – a recognised ‘freezing’ method used by doctors and healthcare professionals. It can freeze the wart or verruca to the core in just one treatment and in most cases, after 10 days, the treated wart or verruca will fall off, revealing new skin that has formed beneath.
Bazuka Sub-Zero may be preferable for more stubborn warts and verrucas, and when a really rapid treatment is desirable. It’s suitable for adults and the elderly, and for children down to the age of four. Because the sudden freezing process can be painful, Bazuka Sub-Zero is not recommended for children younger than four.
How to use Bazuka Sub Zero
- Soak the verruca or wart in warm water for a few minutes.
- Dry using your own towel to avoid spreading infection. After drying, gently file with an emery board or pumice stone.
- Assemble the applicator so it’s ready for freezing, then ‘charge’ the device by pressing down on the safety cap for 3 seconds
- Immediately after charging, apply Bazuka Sub-Zero directly to the verruca or wart with a constant, light pressure for the time specified in the table below
Always read the patient information leaflet
Before you use Bazuka Sub Zero
Do not use:
- On children under
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- If you are diabetic
- Anywhere on or near your face, armpits, breasts, bottom or genital (sex) area
- On birthmarks, moles, warts with hair growing from them, or any other spots
- On skin areas that are sensitive, damaged, cut, grazed, diseased or itchy
- At the same time as any other wart or verruca treatment
Do not use this product without first reading the full instructions in the enclosed information leaflet carefully, and until you have familiarised yourself with the correct assembly, operation and use of the freeze device.