Aspirin 300mg (32 Tablets)
- Helps Prevent Further Heart Attacks & Strokes
- Can Be Used After Bypass Surgery
- Buy Online With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Blood clots in an artery can cause heart attacks. Use Asprin dispersible tablets to prevent blood clots. Heart attack patients should take aspirin to reduce the risk of further attacks.
Aspirin tablets belong to a group of medicines which have analgesic (pain relieving), anti-inflammatory (inflammation reducing) and antipyretic (temperature reducing) properties.
These tablets may be used for the relief of:
- headache, toothache, migraine, neuralgia (nerve pain), sore throat or period pains.
- symptoms of influenza, feverishness, rheumatic pains (pain, stiffness and discomfort of the joints), sciatica (nerve pain of the leg/back), lumbago (lower back pain), fibrositis (muscular rheumatism), muscular aches and pains.
The tablets may also be used to prevent blood clots especially after a heart attack or in patients with unstable angina or reduced blood flow in the brain.
Click here for the Patient leaflet