Anusol HC Suppositories (12)
- Provides Relief From The Discomfort Of Internal Piles
- Easy To Use
- Soothes Itching
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Anusol HC suppositories help to relieve the swelling, itch and irritation of internal piles (haemorrhoids) and other related conditions, such as anal itching.
Recently Viewed Products
What Are Anusol HC Suppositories?
Anusol HC Suppositories help to relieve the swelling, itch and irritation of internal piles (haemorrhoids) and other related conditions, such as anal itching. It contains the following ingredients: Zinc oxide and Bismuth salts are mildly astringent
and antiseptic. They soothe and protect raw areas. Balsam Peru is mildly antiseptic and has a protective action on sore areas and may help healing
See more information on haemorrhoids on the NHS website
Before You Use Anusol HC Suppositories
Do not use this product if you:
- are allergic to Anusol or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- are under 18 years of age.
How To Use Anusol HC Suppositories
Anusol HC Suppositories should be inserted into the anus
- Wash anal area and dry gently with a soft towel before using this medicine.
- Remove plastic cover from the suppository before use.
- Wash your hands before and after using Anusol.
- The suppository will melt after insertion.
Like all medicines, Anusol HC Suppositories can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Some of these side effects include:
Rare (may affect up to 1 in 1,000 people):
- Hypersensitivity reactions (such as rash).
Other effects which may occur but it is unknown how often:
- Burning, redness, irritation, itching, or pain may occur on application. This does not usually last a long time, so if this lasts longer than a few days, tell your doctor.