What is Anhydrol?
– Anhydrol Forte Roll-on is a treatment for excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis) of the armpits, hands or feet.
– Anhydrol Forte is suitable for use by adults, children and the elderly.
– The active ingredient in this product is aluminium chloridehexahydrate.
It helps the product to:
– reduce sweating by blocking sweat ducts in the skin, and
– provide a deodorant action by killing the bacteria that cause body odour.
Anhydrol is a good option for anyone who feels they sweat too much, particularly if you feel that it affects your daily life or makes you feel awkward or embarrassed.
Anhydrol Forte is a colourless, fragrance-free liquid available in bottles of 60ml.
How do you use Anhydrol Forte?
For adults, children and the elderly:
– Use only on the armpits, hands or feet.
– Ensure that the treated areas are completely dry before applying the product. To achieve this do not bathe or shower immediately before applying the product.
– Apply it last thing at night, just before going to bed (this is because your sweat glands tend to be least active while you are asleep).
1) Allow the product to dry naturally (this should only take a couple of minutes), then wash the hands (unless treating them).
2) Leave the product on overnight, then wash it off thoroughly in the morning.
3) Initially, apply Anhydrol Forte overnight in this way for two nights in a row, then do not use the product for the next two nights.
4) Repeat this two-nightly treatment cycle for as long as necessary.
5) Increase or decrease the frequency of application to suit your own requirements
Using other antiperspirants or deodorants:
The use of ordinary antiperspirants or deodorants is not necessary when using Anhydrol Forte. If you still wish to use these
types of products, you should either:
– apply them only on the days in between, when you are not using Anhydrol Forte, or;
– apply them after washing off Anhydrol Forte the next morning, making sure that all antiperspirants and deodorants are washed off and the skin is completely dry before re-applying Anhydrol Forte.
Only use it on the skin of your armpits, hands and feet and avoid getting it in your eyes or mouth. Anhydrol Forte can stain clothes, so make sure it is dry before getting dressed. You should also avoid getting it on any jewellery or metal surfaces.
Visit Hyperhidrosis UK for more information on available treatments.