After Bite Insect Bite Relief (14ml)
- Fast Effective Relief Against Bites & Stings
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Next Day Delivery Available
Soothes and Cares for the Skin in Case of Insect Bites and Sting Mosquitoes, horseflies, wasps, bees, nettles and jellyfish. Suitable for the whole family, including children ages 2 years and up.
Buy more and save!
|Quantity||1||2 -4||5 -6|
What is After Bite Insect Bite Relief and what is it used for
After Bite is ideal for providing fast effective relief against bites and stings caused by insects like:
- and other stings
The liquid emulsion acts rapidly to neutralise bites and stings. Use immediately after bite or sting to provide maximum relief.This product contains ammonia in an easy applicator stick which which provides relief of itching caused by bites and stings. Suitable for the whole family, including children ages 2 years and up.
Before you use After Bite Insect Bite Relief
- Precautions: Do not use if you have a known sensitivity to ammonia. Avoid contact with the eyes and the mouth. If this should occur rinse well with water. If rash, redness, irritation, swelling or pain increases or worsens after application, discontinue use and seek medical advice. In case of accidental ingestion do not induce vomiting. Drink milk and citrus juices and consult a doctor. Contains ammonia.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children. If you suffer any unwanted effects contact your doctor or pharmacist.
How to use After Bite Insect Bite Relief
Apply by rubbing on to an affected area in a circular motion. Immediate use provides maximum relief of itch and swelling. If itching is not relieved, you can re-apply immediately.
Do not bandage or cover until dry. If discomfort persists or recurs repeat the application.
Replace the cap after each use.
After Bite Insect Relief Ingredients
Aqua, Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonia Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane