Abidec Multivitamin Drops 25ml
- 7 essential vitamins to aid healthy growth
- Natural formula and aroma
- For babies and children
Abidec Multivitamin Drops are rich in 7 essential vitamins. Given daily, Abidec Multivitamin Drops help provide the correct balance of vitamins to maintain your child’s healthy growth.
Buy more and save!
|Quantity||1||2 - 4||5 - 6|
Why do you need to give Abidec Multivitamin Drops
During the first two years, children have a very high nutritional need in relation to their size. Vitamins play an important role in maintaining healthy growth. Water soluble vitamins can be used up or lost quickly, therefore it is important that your child receives the recommended vitamins daily. Abidec Multivitamin Drops have been specially formulated to help meet the nutritional requirements of your children.
How Abidec Multivitamin Drops Work
This medicine contains seven essential vitamins that a child or baby needs to grow and keep healthy.
Before you give Abidec Multivitamin Drops
Do not use this medicine if:
- your child is allergic to peanut or soya, because abidec drops contain arachis oil (peanut oil)
- your child is having other vitamin supplements
- your baby is receiving more than 500mls of formula milk per day. This is to avoid exceeding the safe upper limit of Vitamin A
- your child is allergic to any of the ingredients
Always read the patient information leaflet before use
How to give Abidec Drops
- Give Abidec Drops as a daily dose using the syringe provided.
- For children under the age of 1 year: give 0.3ml (higher mark on syringe) on the back of the tongue.
- For children aged 1-12 years: give 0.6ml (lower mark on syringe) on the back of the tongue.
- These doses are used even if your child has liver or kidney problems.
- Wash and dry the syringe thoroughly after use (not in a steam steriliser).
- When completely dry, use the syringe to seal the bottle again.
Active substances: Each 0.6 ml dose contains: Retinol (as vitamin A Palmitate) 1333 IU, Ergocalciferol (Vitamin D2) 400 IU, Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 0.4 mg, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 0.8 mg, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 0.8 mg, Nicotinamide 8 mg and Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 40 mg. Other ingredients: Sodium hydroxide,sugar (sucrose), polysorbate 60, nitrogen (oxygen free), refined peanut oil (arachis oil) and water.
Abidec Multivitamin Drops contain peanut oil (arachis oil) which may cause an allergic reaction (such as
itching,swelling of the tongue, eyes, lips and hands).Do not use this product if you know or suspect your
child is allergic to peanuts or soya.
If your child feels ill after using Abidec Multivitamin Drops, or you notice any unusual or unexpected
symptoms,tell your doctor or go to the Accident and Emergency department of your nearest hospital.