Vaseline Petroleum Jelly 100ml
- Effective Skin Protection
- Easy To Apply
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Next Day Delivery Available
Vaseline Petroleum jelly is hugely versatile, and it’s used all over the world to protect and heal dry skin, from dry, cracked hands to hard skin on heels, as well as for beauty purposes.
Buy more and save!
|Quantity||1||2 -4||5 -6|
Only 12 left in stock
What is Vaseline Petroleum
Vaseline Petroleum can be used for many skin conditions.
- Vaseline Jelly is the original skin protectant – it has been used to protect and help heal dry skin since 1870, and to this day, it effectively cares for your skin. Vaseline Petroleum Jelly Original is triple-purified petrolatum and hypoallergenic. Vaseline Jelly is the ideal product for a multitude of uses, and vaseline benefits include use as a moisturiser for sensitive skin. Petroleum Jelly uses also include hydrating your lips and moisturising your cuticles. Petroleum jelly is great for all types of dry skin.
- Vaseline Petroleum Jelly original is a product you can trust. Its triple-purification seal guarantees each jar of Vaseline Jelly has been purified not once, but three times to remove impurities, ensuring pure petroleum jelly. It is dermatologist recommended and is appropriate for use by those with sensitive skin. Vaseline Petroleum Jelly original is also a fragrance free, hypoallergenic moisturiser that is a non-irritating and non-comedogenic (it won’t clog your pores).
- Original Vaseline Jelly has many uses, including personal care, baby care and beauty. Unlike some topical lotions and creams, Vaseline Jelly penetrates into surface skin layers and locks in moisture to create a protective barrier. By sealing in moisture, it assists the skins natural recover to help dry skin heal. This can rejuvenate visibly dry skin and help reduce the appearance of fine, dry lines.
- Vaseline Jelly creates a protective barrier that protects skin against environmental factors, such as windburn – and has been used for over 100 years to protect minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- A moisturiser for sensitive skin should be gentle on the skin, safe and effective at moisturising and protecting your skin. Vaseline Petroleum Jelly combines all of these properties in one convenient, flip-cap jar. Regular use of this hypoallergenic moisturiser will help you gently care for your skin and maintain smooth, deeply moisturised skin.
Petrolatum, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate
See our other Skin Care Products