Uvistat SPF50 Sun Cream 125ml
£12.90 – £14.30
Uvistat SPF50 sun cream offers maximum 5-star UVA protection, which makes this sun cream ideal for all skin types, and especially those who have sensitive skin.
|Kids||£14.30||Out of Stock|
What Is Uvistat SPF50 Sun Cream
Uvistat Sun Creams are recognised by Dermatologists and skin clinic nurses as one of the most effective products for sensitive skin such as lupus, eczema, PLE (Polymorphic Light Eruption), acne and psoriasis. Uvistat provides balanced UVA/UVB sun protection, is fragrance free and specially formulated not to irritate the skin, so suitable for most skin types.
Uvistat SPF50 Sun Cream Benefits
- 5 star UVA Protection
- Medically Approved
- Suitable For All Skin Types
- Ideal For Sensitive Skin
How To Apply Uvistat SPF50 Sun Cream
- Apply the sun cream generously over the exposed skin. Leave to dry.
- Apply suncream at least 20 minutes before exposure to the sun. Re-apply frequently to maintain protection, especially after perspiring, swimming or towelling.
How To Protect Your Skin In The Sun
Spend time in the shade when the sun is strongest. In the UK, this is between 11am and 3pm from March to October.
Make sure you:
- spend time in the shade between 11am and 3pm
- make sure you never burn
- cover up with suitable clothing and sunglasses
- take extra care with children
- use at least factor 30 sunscreen
Aqua (Water), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylephenol (nano), Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (nano), Butylene Glycol Cocoate, Octocrylene, Stearic Acid, Methylpropanediol, Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isoamyl P-Methoxycinnamate, Cetyl Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, Silica, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Decyl Glucoside, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Xanthan Gum, Dipropylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenylpropanol, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 60, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, BHT.