Tadalafil (Generic Cialis)
£16.19 – £36.89
- Long-Lasting (Up To 36 Hours)
- Active Ingredient: Tadalafil
- Take Tablet 30 Minutes Before Sex
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Includes Free Prescription
Tadalafil tablets are a convenient, effective and quick treatment for men with persistent impotence and can take effect in just 30 minutes. Tadalafil is the generic version of the popular erectile dysfunction treatment Cialis and are just as effective, but cheaper.
Buy more and save!
|Quantity||1 - 2||3 - 5||6 - 9||10 - 12|
|Price (each)||£16.19 – £36.89||£14.57 – £33.20||£13.76 – £31.36||£12.95 – £29.51|
|10mg (4 tablets)||£16.19||In Stock|
|20mg (4 tablets)||£17.39||In Stock|
|20mg (8 tablets)||£36.89||In Stock|
Buy Tadalafil Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Tadalafil Online. To Buy Tadalafil Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Tadalafil UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Tadalafil Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
What Are Tadalafil Tablets For?
A question we are often asked is ‘What Are Tadalafil Tablets For?’
Tadalafil is used to treat erectile dysfunction in adult men. This is when a man cannot get, or keep a hard, erect penis when engaging in sexual activity. Taking Tadalafil tablets has been shown to significantly improve the ability and probability of obtaining and keeping an erect penis. It allows the blood vessels within the penis to relax, allowing blood to flow more freely.
It is also sometimes used for pulmonary arterial hypertension, allowing the blood vessels around the lungs relax, improving blood flow into the lungs. This can result in a boost in ability during physical activity.
For more information about “What Are Tadalafil Tablets For?” please check the patient information leaflet here, or check with your doctor/pharmacist.
Tadalafil is a type of drug called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. This type of drug blocks the action of an enzyme called PDE5. This enzyme, otherwise known as a protein, helps chemical reactions inside the body.
Once an erection goes away, PDE5 breaks down the cyclic GMP in the penis. However, Tadalafil blocks the action of PDE5, allowing the cyclic GMP to keep working for longer periods of time. Thus, this action improves the blood flow to the penis and helps keep the erection for longer.
Do not take Tadalafil Tablets if you:
- Are allergic to tadalafil or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- Are taking any form of organic nitrate or nitric oxide donors such as amyl nitrite. This is a group of medicines used in the treatment of angina pectoris. Tadalafil Tablets have been shown to increase the effects of these medicines. If you are taking any form of nitrate or are unsure, tell a doctor.
- Have serious heart disease or recently had a heart attack within the last 90 days.
- Have recently had a stroke within the last 6 months.
- Have low blood pressure or uncontrolled high blood pressure.
- Ever had loss of vision because of non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy, a condition described as “stroke of the eye”.
- Are taking riociguat. This drug is used to treat pulmonary aterial hypertension and chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension. PDE5 inhibitors, such as tadalafil tablets, have been shown to increase the hypotensive effects of this medicine. If you are taking riociguat or are unsure, tell your doctor.
Is Tadalafil Stronger Than Viagra?
You may be wondering is Tadalafil stronger than Viagra?
They are both PDE5 inhibitors used for treating erectile dysfunction. The most common side effects are shared by both Tadalafil and Viagra.
One of the minor/major differences between Tadalafil and Viagra, is how long they can stay in your system. Tadalafil provides a longer period of time to obtain an erection compared to Viagra because it can last for up to 18 hours, while Viagra only lasts between four to six hours.
For more comprehensive information on is Tadalafil stronger than Viagra, please speak to a qualified healthcare professional.
Will Tadalafil Tablets Make My Legs Swell?
One of the many possible side effects of using Tadalafil is swelling of the feet or lower legs. Not everybody will experience this as a side effect. The occurrence of swelling in the legs is currently not know due to a low amount of people reporting it.
Swollen legs can be symptoms of other conditions. If you’re concerned, please speak to a doctor and bring the tadalafil with you.
Which Tablets Or Medication Should You Not Take With Tadalafil?
Another common question we see regarding this medication is “Which Tablets Or Medication Should You Not Take With Tadalafil?”
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken or might take any other medicines.
Do not take Tadalafil if you are already taking nitrates.
Some medicines may be affected by Tadalafil or they may affect how well Tadalafil will work. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are already taking:
- An alpha blocker
- Other medicines to treat high blood pressure
- A 5- alpha reductase inhibitor
- Medicines such as ketoconazole tablets and protease inhibitors for treatment of aids or HIV infection
- Phenobarbital, phenytoin and carbamazepine
- Rifampicin, erythromycin, clarithromycin or itraconazole
- Other treatments for erectile dysfunction
Which Tablets Is Best Cialis Or Tadalafil?
There are plenty of different Tadalafil alternatives out there. So which tablets is best Cialis or Tadalafil?
The biggest difference between Tadalafil and Cialis is the shape of the tablets. Cialis comes in a yellow, oval shaped tablet, whilst Tadalafil is also yellow, and can be either oval or circular shaped.
The cost between Cialis and Tadalafil can also be quite significant. This is because Tadalafil is an unbranded drug, and is often a much more affordable option compared to Cialis.
In terms of performance, both of these products will perform similarly. Please speak to a pharmacist or doctor for more information about the differences.
“Which Tablets Is Best Cialis Or Tadalafil?” is one of the more frequent questions we get asked over email.
Tadalafil Tablets 5 Mg
Tadalafil is available in a number of strengths, this includes Tadalafil Tablets 5 mg, 10mg, Tadalafil Tablets 20 Mg. The recommended starting dose before sexual activity would be one 10mg tablet, however your doctor may consider that too weak and offer a higher dose of up to 20mg.
All three strength variations of Tadalafil Tablets 5 Mg, 10mg, Tadalafil Tablets 20 Mg are available to buy at My Pharmacy UK.
Tadalafil Tablets 20 Mg
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Tadalafil Tablets 20 Mg.
Be aware that sexual activity carries a possible risk to patients with heart disease because it puts an extra strain on the heart. If you have a heart problem you should tell a doctor.
Before taking Tadalafil Tablets 20 Mg, tell your doctor if you have:
- Any heart problems other than your pulmonary hypertension
- Problems with your blood pressure
- Any hereditary eye disease
- Sickle cell anaemia
- Multiple myeloma
- Any deformation of your penis
- A serious liver problem
- A severe kidney problem
It is not known if Tadalafil Tablets 20 Mg is effective in patients who have had:
- Pelvic surgery
- Removal of all or part of the prostate gland in which nerve of the prostate are cut
If you experience a sudden decrease or loss of vision, stop taking Tadalafil and contact your doctor immediately.
Decreased or sudden hearing loss has been noted in some patients taking Tadalafil. Although it is not known if the event is directly related to tadalafil, if you experience decreased or sudden hearing loss, stop taking Tadalafil and contact your doctor immediately.
Tadalafil Cialis is the more expensive branded version of generic tadalafil. Tadalafil Cialis the same as generic Tadalafil in terms of its active ingredient, its effectiveness and side effects.
The major difference between the two are typically the cost, with generic medications tending to be less expensive.
Due to major differences in brand name, distribution and marketing, Tadalafil Cialis is often favoured among the two.
Tadalafil Side Effects
Like with all medicine, Tadalafil Side Effects can occur but these aren’t experienced by everyone. If you experience any of these Tadalafil side effects, especially if any of them are getting progressively worse, immediately stop and speak to your doctor as soon as possible.
Below is a list of Tadalafil Side Effects experienced more, or less when people have taken Tadalafil Tablets. For a full list, please refer to the patient information leaflet.
- Headache, back pain, muscle aches, arm and leg pain, facial flushing, nasal congestion, indigestion.
- Dizziness, stomach ache, feeling sick, vomiting, reflux, blurred vision, eye pain, breathing difficulties, blood in urine, prolonged erection, pounding heartbeat, increased heart rate, high blood pressure.
- Fainting, seizures and memory loss, swelling of the eyelids, red eyes, sudden decrease or loss of hearing, hives, increase in sweating.
- Heart attack and stroke have also been reported rarely in men who have taken Tadalafil. However, the majority of these men reported heart issues before taking this medicine.
Tadalafil Indigestion is a common side effect associated with all erectile dysfunction medicines, not only tadalafil. This happens because of Tadalafils action on smooth muscle tissue in the body. While use of Tadalafil is intended for the penis, it can affect other muscle tissue throughout the body.
The lower esophageal sphincter is often one of these muscle tissues. It’s responsible for the flow of contents inside the stomach. Unfortunately, Tadalafil can cause this tissue to relax, releasing stomach acid from the stomach and up into the esophagus, causing Tadalafil indigestion or heartburn.
Most of the time this common side effect can be managed by simply increasing the amount of water you consume and using OTC antacids.
Erection problems (impotence) are very common, particularly in men over 40.
Most men occasionally fail to get or keep an erection.This is usually due to stress, tiredness, anxiety or drinking too much alcohol, and it’s nothing to worry about.
If it happens more often, it may be caused by physical or emotional problems.
Possible cause Treatment
Narrowing of penis blood vessels, high blood pressure, high cholesterol medicine to lower blood pressure, statins to lower cholesterol
Hormone problems hormone replacement – for example, testosterone
Side effects of prescribed medication change to medicine following discussion with GP
You may also be asked to make lifestyle changes.
lose weight if you’re overweight
eat a healthy diet
try to reduce stress and anxiety
cycle for a while (if you cycle more than 3 hours a week)
drink more than 14 units of alcohol a week
This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
Further information can be found on the manufacturers
Paitient Information Leaflet and printed if required.