Sunsense Ultra SPF50+ 125ml
Sunsense Ultra SPF50+ 125ml is A Light, smooth, easy-to-apply lotion for the whole family, providing SPF 50+ protection with 4 hours water resistance
What Is Sunsense Ultra SPF50+ 125ml
SunSense Ultra is a light, smooth, easy-to-apply milk, that provides very high sun protection factor SPF50+ and has four hours of water resistance. … So SunSense has developed a range of sunscreens that provide sun protection for everyone, from water sports enthusiasts to people with sensitive and delicate skin
Sunsense Ultra Benefits
- SPF 50+, UVA and UVB broad-spectrum protection
- Contains moisturising Vitamin B3 to help improve the appearance of skin tone and texture as well as replenish dry skin.
- Easily applied and readily absorbed.
- Water resistant for 4 hours.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Great for use at home or on holiday.
- Available in a 500ml pump, 125ml bottle and a handy 50ml roll-on, ideal for school bags.
How To Apply Sunsense Ultra SPF50+ 125ml
Shake well. Apply liberally to clean, dry skin at least 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours and after swimming, exercise and towel dry. Be careful to avoid contact with the eyes. Always read the label and use only as directed.
How To Protect Your Skin In The Sun
Spend time in the shade when the sun is strongest. In the UK, this is between 11am and 3pm from March to October.
Make sure you:
- spend time in the shade between 11am and 3pm
- make sure you never burn
- cover up with suitable clothing and sunglasses
- take extra care with children
- use at least factor 30 sunscreen
Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine
Diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate
Titanium dioxide (and) aluminium stearate
Magnesium aluminium silicate
Potassium cetyl phosphate
Propylene glycol Dicaprylate/dicaprate