Sudosalve Nappy Rash Cream 25g
- Effective Treatment For Nappy Rash
- Transparent - Doesn't Stain Clothes
- Glides Easily To Avoid Pulling Baby's Skin
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Sudosalve Nappy Rash Cream’s active ingredient, Dibrompropamidine isetionate 0.15% w/w, has antiseptic and antibacterial properties that can kill certain types of bacteria and fungi to help heal and soothe inflamed skin.
Buy more and save!
|Quantity||1||2 -4||5 -6|
Sudosalve Nappy Rash Cream
What Is Sudosalve Nappy Rash Cream?
Sudosalve Nappy Rash Cream’s active ingredient, Dibrompropamidine isetionate 0.15% w/w, has antiseptic and antibacterial properties that can kill certain types of bacteria and fungi to help heal and soothe inflamed skin. Mild nappy rash is very common in the early stages of a baby’s life. The key benefit of this product is that it contains both antiseptic & antibacterial properties, which have the ability to kill specific types of bacteria & fungi.
See more on nappy rash on the NHS website
Before You Use Sudosalve Nappy Rash Cream
Do not use this product if:
- your baby is allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients of this product.
How To Use
- Wash your hands each time before you use the cream.
- Apply a pea size amount of the cream onto the skin area to be treated.
- Wash your hands again when you are finished.
- Use the cream two or three times a day.
This product is not expected to cause any side effects, but they are still possible. If you notice any signs of an allergic reaction, contact your doctor immediately. If your baby gets any side effects not listed, make sure to tell your doctor or pharmacist when possible.
The active ingredients is: Dibrompropamidine isetionate 0.15% w/w. The other ingredients are: Castor oil – virgin, Cetostearyl alcohol, Polyethylene glycol 600 monostearate, Methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218), Silicone MS antifoam A, Purified water.
If there is anything else we can assist you with please feel free to contact us via email@example.com