Sudafed Mucus Relief Triple Action Tablets (16)
- Soothes Symptoms Of Colds And Flu
- Unblocks Nose To Ease Breathing
- Loosens Phlegm
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Includes Free Prescription
Sudafed Triple Action Tablets are used for the relief of symptoms of colds and flu, including aches and pains, headache, blocked nose, sore throat, chills and chesty coughs.
Sudafed Mucus Relief Triple Action Tablets
What Sudafed Triple Action Tablets Are
Sudafed Triple Action Tablets are used for the relief of symptoms of colds and flu, including aches and pains, headache, blocked nose, sore throat, chills and chesty coughs. The medicine contains:
- paracetamol which is a pain reliever and helps reduce your temperature when you have a fever.
- guaifenesin which is an expectorant to help loosen phlegm
- phenylephrine which is a decongestant to reduce swelling in the passages of the nose to help you breathe more easily.
See more on coughs on the NHS website
Before You Use Sudafed Triple Action Tablets
Do not take if you:
- are allergic to paracetamol, guaifenesin, phenylephrine or any of the other ingredients.
- have a serious heart condition
- have high blood pressure
- have diabetes
- have an overactive thyroid
- have glaucoma, including closed angle glaucoma
- have difficulty passing urine
- are taking antidepressant drugs called monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOI’s), or have taken them within the last 14 days. These are medicines such as phenelzine and isocarboxazid
- are taking beta blocking drugs
- are currently taking other decongestant drugs or stimulants
- are taking a cough medicine called a cough suppresant.
How To Take Sudafed Triple Action Tablets
Adults, the elderly and children 12 years and over: 2 tablets every 4 hours, as required. Do not take more than 8 tablets (4 doses) in any 24 hour period.
Swallow the tablets whole with water, do not chew.
Do not give this medicine to children under 12 years.
Like all medicines, Sudafed Triple Action Tablets can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Some of these side effects include:
- allergic reactions which may be severe such as skin rash, peeling of the skin, itching, swollen red areas of the skin, sometimes with shortness of breath or swelling of the mouth, lips, tongue, throat or face
- stomach upsets
- tingling or coolness of the skin
- a faster or slower heartbeat
- difficulty sleeping
- nervousness, temors or convulsions
- a rise in body temperature
- a rise in blood pressure with headache, vomiting, and irregular heartbeat.
Each tablet contains the active ingredients: paracetamol 150mg, guaifenesin 100mg and phenylephrine hydrochloride 5mg. The other ingredients are: microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, povidone, hypromellose and polyethylene glycol.
If there is anything else we can assist you with please feel free to contact us via email@example.com