Strepsils Soothing Throat Spray 20ml
- Relieves Pain and Irritation Of Mouth & Throat
- Contains Natural Honey
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Next Day Delivery Available
Strepsils Soothing Throat Spray 20ml can be used to relieve the symptoms associated with a sore throat and can be used for both adults and children over 3 years of age.
Buy more and save!
|Quantity||1||2 -4||5 -6|
Strepsils Soothing Throat Spray
What is Strepsils Soothing Throat Spray 20ml
Strepsils Soothing Throat Spray 20ml contains honey to help soothe a sore throat and cough amd can be used for both adults and children over 3 years.
To help soothe a sore throat and shorten how long it lasts, you can:
- gargle with warm, salty water (children should not try this)
- drink plenty of water
- eat cool or soft foods
- avoid smoking or smoky places
- suck ice cubes, ice lollies or hard sweets – but do not give young children anything small and hard to suck because of the risk of choking
Before you use Strepsils Soothing Throat Spray 20ml
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you are suffering from diabetes, it is recommended to consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the spray. There are no known interactions with other treatments for sore throat or any other medicines, if used according to the Instructions for Use. However, it is advised to consult your doctor or pharmacist before combining the spray with other treatments.
Warnings and precautions:
- For oral use only
Consult your doctor or pharmacist if:
- Symptoms of sore throat do not improve within 5 days of treatment or worsen
- Persistent cough with lots of mucus production and/or high fever occur.
- Cough lasts longer than 3 weeks
- Prolonged hoarseness or voice problems occur
- You have severe difficulties with swallowing
- You notice any unpleasant effects after using the spray
Do not use Strepsils Soothing Throat Spray if:
- You are hypersensitive to one of the ingredients
- You have a chronic cough (cough lasting longer than 3 weeks), chronic bronchitis, asthma, emphysema, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), or if large amounts of mucus are produced with the cough
- Your persistent or recurrent cough is caused by heartburn or stomach complaints
How to use Strepsils Soothing Throat Spray 20ml
Shake well before use. According to the directions, twist the nozzle on top of the bottle, to the side. Spray directly towards the back of the throat. Spray 2 to 3 times every 3 hours or as required.
Strepsils Soothing Throat Spray can be used by adults and children from 3 years old. The spray always needs to be administered by an adult or under supervision of an adult
Strepsils Throat Spray Ingredients
- Polysac-Active™ (contains Honey),
- Aqua (Water),
- Sodium Chloride,
- Potassium Sorbate,
- Chondrus Crispus Extract,
- Peppermint Oil,
- Zingiber Officinale Root Oil,
- Citric Acid