ScarSil Scar Gel
£15.99 – £23.99
- Effective Scar Healing Treatment
- Suitable For Use On Children
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
ScarSil Gel is recommended for the treatment of problem scarring including Hypertrophic and Keloid scars. It can be used on closed healed wounds and after suture removal.
ScarSil Scar Gel
What Is ScarSil Gel?
ScarSil Gel is recommended for the treatment of problem scarring including Hypertrophic and Keloid scars. It can be used on closed healed wounds and after suture removal. The results from clinical trials and experience is that silicone gel is equivalent in efficacy to traditional silicone gel sheeting.
See more information on scars on the NHS website
Before You Use ScarSil Gel
Do NOT use this product:
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients of this product.
For external use only. Avoid contact with mouth and eyes.
How To Use
- Use once the wound has closed and sutres have been removed. (Do not apply to open wounds)
- Wash and dry the affected area thoroughly
- Gently apply a thin layer to your scar 2-3 times daily
- Wait for it to dry to a thin airtight & waterproof flexible film
- For optimal results use 3-4 times daily
- Use until scar maturity and visible improvement
This product is not expected to have any side effects when used as directed. Any side effect may be a sign of an allergic reaction, some of these signs include: Swelling of the face, lips, tongue and throat; a red itchy skin rash; wheezing or difficulty breathing; feeling faint and dizzy; a strange metallic taste in the mouth; collapse. If you get any of these symptoms after using this medicine, seek medical attention immediately.
97% Silicone Gel Siloxan, PolySiloxan per 1%, Vitamin C-derivative, Emu-oil, Squalene.
There is patient information leaflet available for this product.