Regaine For Men Extra Strength Scalp Solution
£34.99 – £62.50
- Hereditary Male Hair Loss Treatment
- Active Ingredient: Minoxidil
- Increases Hair Growth And Prevents Further Loss
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Includes Free Prescription
Regaine for Men Extra Strength is aimed at men with hair loss or thinning on top of the scalp who are in the relatively early stages of the balding process. This male pattern baldness solution contains the active ingredient minoxidil which is the only clinically proven treatment that stimulates hair growth. It does this by aiding blood flow to the hair follicles on the scalp, which prevents further hair loss in men and helps hair to regrow. After 2 months of use, you should begin to see new hair growth, and feel like you have gained control over and even reversed your natural balding process.
|1 Months Supply (1 Lotion)||£34.99||In Stock|
|3 Months Supply (3 Lotions)||£62.50||Out of Stock|
Buy Regaine For Men Extra Strength Scalp Solution Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Regaine For Men Extra Strength Scalp Solution Online. To Buy Regaine For Men Extra Strength Scalp Solution UK Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Regaine For Men Extra Strength Scalp Solution UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Regaine For Men Extra Strength Scalp Solution Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Regaine For Men Extra Strength Scalp Solution
Regaine For Men Extra Strength Scalp Solution contains the active ingredient minoxidil and belongs to a group of hair loss treatments. Regaine For Men Extra Strength Scalp Solution can be used by men aged from 18 to 65 years to help treat Hereditary hair loss and thinning.
You will benefit from using Regaine For Men Extra Strength Scalp Solution if:
- You have no other symptoms with your hair loss
- Starts gradually and progresses
- You have a family history of hair loss
See more information on hair loss here on the NHS website.
Regaine Extra Strength Scalp Solution
Regaine Extra Strength Scalp Solution is usually safe for most men to use but there are a small number of people who should not use it.
Do not use Regaine Extra Strength Scalp Solution:
- If you are female
- If you are under 18 or over the age of 49
- If you have are allergic to any of the ingredients
- If you have hair loss caused by drug treatment
- If you have total baldness or complete loss of all body hair
- If the cause of your hair loss is unknown sudden and unexpected
- If you have high blood pressure even if it is not being treated
- If you have any condition that affects your scalp such as sunburn and psoriasis
- If you have a shaved scalp
If you are ever unsure if Regaine Extra Strength Scalp Solution is safe for you to use, you should seek advice from a doctor or pharmacist before starting treatment.
Regaine For Men Scalp Solution Instructions
Regaine For Men Scalp Solution Instructions should be followed at all times, by following the recommended dosage Regaine For Men Scalp Solution Instructions, you will minimise the risk of side effects and prevent the risk of an overdose.
The recommended dose for men aged 18 to 65 years
- On a completely dry scalp and hair, apply a 1 ml dose to the total affected area twice daily using the best applicator for you
- The solution should be massaged lightly into the scalp after application
- Leave at least 12 hours between each use
- Do not exceed 2 ml in a day
- Do not use more than twice a day
- This product should NOT be used by women
Regain Scalp Solution How To Apply
Instructions on Regain Scalp Solution How To Apply should be followed at all times, if you are ever unsure on how to apply it correctly you should refer back to the instructions in the patient information leaflet.
Regain Scalp Solution How To Apply:
- To open bottle: press down on child resistant cap and unscrew it, as per the instructions engraved on the top of the cap
- Remove cap and put it to one side
- Insert the spray applicator into the bottle and screw on firmly
- After aiming the pump toward the centre of the bald area of the scalp, press the pump once and spread the solution with fingertips to cover all the bald area
- Repeat a further 5 times
- Avoid breathing spray mist
- Remove applicator and place child-resistant cap back on bottle when not in use
- To close container: screw the cap back in place
- The total of 6 sprays will deliver the 1 ml dose of minoxidil that is require
- Wash your hands and any other areas other than your scalp which may have come in contact with this medicine
Regain Scalp Solution 5
Before using Regain Scalp Solution 5 you should check the ingredients to make sure you are not sensitive to any of them, if you sensitive to any of the ingredients you should avoid using it and contact a pharmacist for advice on an alternative treatment with different ingredients.
Regain Scalp Solution 5 active ingredient
- Minoxidil 50 mg
Regain Scalp Solution 5 other ingredients
- Ethanol (alcohol), propylene glycol and water
Regaine Extra Strength Solution Review
At My Pharmacy we take great pride in providing all over customers with an outstanding service. Through our free online prescription service, you can trust us to deliver a high-quality service with affordable medicine dispensed by our licensed UK Pharmacy.
Many customers leave a Regaine Extra Strength Solution Review via email or via the trust pilot section of the website so everyone can access them. One of our customer’s says, “Regaine helped me regain not only my hair but my confidence too “You can view all our 5-Star Regaine Extra Strength Solution Review at Trustpilot Reviews.
Regaine For Men Extra Strength Hair Regrowth Solution 60 Ml
While looking at Regaine For Men Extra Strength Hair Regrowth Solution 60 Ml patient information leaflet for instructions, there are other Regaine For Men Extra Strength Hair Regrowth Solution 60 Ml warnings that you should have read carefully before you begin using it. Some other medicines and other ingredients should not be used at the same time as Regaine For Men Extra Strength Hair Regrowth Solution 60 Ml, these include:
- Creams, ointments or lotions used to treat scalp conditions
- Tretinoin used to treat acne or other skin disorders
- Corticosteroids an anti-inflammatory medicine
- Petrolatum common ingredient in hair wax
- Dithranol to treat psoriasis
If you use any of the above products, you should avoid using regaine until you have spoken to a health care professional for advice.
Regaine 2 Hair Solution
Regaine 2 Hair Solution can cause side effects but that does not mean they will be experienced by everyone that uses it. Some Regaine 2 Hair Solution side effects include:
- Depressed mood
- Acne like rash
- Eye irritation
A full list of Regaine 2 Hair Solution side effects including those where you would need to stop using this product and contact your doctor, can be viewed here in the Patient Information Leaflet.
Regaine 5 Solution 3x60ml
Regaine 5 Solution 3x60ml is the known name for the treatment for women hair loss. Before using Regaine 5 Solution 3x60ml you should be sure that your hair loss is not caused by a serious health condition. You should contact your doctor before using Regaine 5 Solution 3x60ml If you suffer from any of the following symptoms:
- You are your losing hair in clumps
- Your head also itches and burn
- You develop bald patches
- You have sudden hair loss
Regaine Hair Solution Reviews
Regardless of the Regaine 5 Solution Price that you find or the Regaine Hair Solution Reviews that you read, you should always make sure you obtain it from a registered and trusted pharmacy.
Any online pharmacy should be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council and any online doctor service should registered with the Care Quality Commission and General Medical Council.
If you are ever unsure if the company you are ordering from holds the above, you should contact them for proof directly.
If you require any further information on Regaine Hair Solution Reviews, please don’t hesitate to contact us on the email address below.
Regaine 2 Solution Uses
Regaine 2 Solution Uses its active ingredients to effectively treat and prevent hair loss in men, you do not require a prescription to receive benefits of Regaine 2 Solution Uses. While Regaine Solution is an effective treatment and work for most men who use it, here at My Pharmacy we offer a wide range of other hair care treatments, some Regaine 5 Solution alternatives that we offer include:
Regaine 5 Solution
Regaine 5 Solution should be stored correctly for a few reasons. Firstly, to prevent the medicine getting into the wrong hands such as those of a small child or pet and secondly to make sure it is safe to use.
You should store Regaine 5 Solution:
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not use after the expiry date on the box
- Do not store above 25°C
You should return any unused or expired Regaine 5 Solution to your local pharmacy for safe disposal.
Regaine 5 Solution Price
The Regaine 5 Solution Price at My Pharmacy starts off at as little as £28.83 per month’s supply, it is one of the cheapest but very effective hair loss treatments for men.
If you would like to discuss Regaine 5 Solution Price or if we can assist you will anything else, please feel free to contact our helpful customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org
See our full range of hair care treatments here at My Pharmacy.
Along with its needed effects, minoxidil topical (the active ingredient contained in Rogaine Men’s Extra Strength) may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor as soon as possible if any of the following side effects occur while taking minoxidil topical:
– Itching or skin rash (continued)
– Acne at site of application
– Burning of scalp
– Facial hair growth
– Increased hair loss
– Inflammation or soreness at root of hair
– Reddened skin
– Swelling of face
Signs and symptoms of too much medicine being absorbed into the body—Rare
– Blurred vision or other changes in vision
– Chest pain
– Fast or irregular heartbeat
– Numbness or tingling of hands, feet, or face
– Swelling of face, hands, feet, or lower legs
– Weight gain (rapid)
For the patient information leaflet