QV Bath Oil – 500ml
- Easy To Use And Apply
- Easily Disperses Into Water
- Relieves Symptoms Of Atopic Dermatitis
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
QV Bath Oil is a bath additive which soothes dry and sensitive skin. It helps provide relief from symptoms caused by skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
QV Bath Oil
What Is QV Bath Oil?
QV Bath Oil is a bath additive which soothes dry and sensitive skin. It helps provide relief from symptoms caused by skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. This product helps to restore moisture to skin. The product’s easy application and gentle formula makes it ideal for use on children and the elderly. QV Bath Oil is pH balanced has a low irritant formula, so it is safe for sensitive skin types.
See more on dry skin on the NHS website.
How To Use QV Bath Oil
For adults, the elderly and children:
- One capful measures 5mL.
- Bath: Add 10mL to adult’s bath or 5mL to baby’s bath.
- Bathe for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Pat skin dry.
- Shower: Rub gently onto wet skin, leave for a few minutes, briefly rinse and pat skin dry.
Before You Use
- Do not use if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients in this product
- You should always regularly replace and wash any fabrics that have the product on them as they are very flammable, keep them away from naked flames.
Like all medicines, Eucerin AtoControl Bath & Shower Oil can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. You may experience a severe allergic reaction, if this happens seek medical attention immediately.
Paraffinum Liquidum, Laureth-3, Isopropyl Myristate.