Preparation H Ointment 25g
- Temporarily Shrinks Haemorrhoids
- Easy Application
- Relieves External And Internal Discomfort
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Preparation H Ointment relieves both internal and external haemorrhoid symptoms. It temporarily shrinks swollen hemorrhoidal tissue and provides prompt, soothing relief from painful burning, itching and discomfort.
Preparation H Ointment
What Is Preparation H Ointment?
Preparation H Ointment relieves both internal and external haemorrhoid symptoms. It temporarily shrinks swollen hemorrhoidal tissue and provides prompt, soothing relief from painful burning, itching and discomfort. This product provides a soothing layer of protection against further cases of haemorrhoids from developing to ensure comfort. It contains all natural ingredients such as shark liver oil and no artificial ingredients. As well as this, the ointment contains a lubricant to aid the passing of painful bowel movements.
See more information on haemorrhoids on the NHS website
Before You Use Preparation H Ointment
Do not use this product if you:
- are allergic to any of the other ingredients in the product.
- are under 12 years of age.
How To Use
- Wash your hands before and after. Try to empty your bowel and bladder just before use.
- Remove protective cover from applicator. Attach applicator to tube.
- Squeeze to fill the applicator with ointment.
- Lubricate applicator well and then gently insert applicator into the rectum ½ inch.
- Squeeze the tube so that ointment is applied inside rectum.
- Thoroughly cleanse applicator after each use and replace protective cover.
- Avoid having a bowel movement for one to three hours after inserting the ointment.
Like all medicines, Preparation H Ointment can have side effects, although not everybody gets them. Rarely, you may experience increased local irritation or rashes at the site of application after applying the ointment. If you experience these symptoms or any others not listed, stop using this product and tell your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
Paraffin, Paraffinium Liquidum, Ozokerite, Lanolin, Glycerin, Squali Lecur Oil, Piscum Lecur Oil, Hydrolysed Yeast, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Aroma.