Pollenase Hayfever Relief 2% w/v Eye Drops 10ml
- Effective Hayfever Treatment
- Active Ingredient: Sodium Cromoglicate
- Suitable For Children Aged 6 And Over
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Pollenase Hayfever Relief Eye Drops cotains cromoglicate. This medicine blongs to a group of medicines called ant-allergics. It works by stopping the release of the natural substances in your eyes that can lead to an allergic reaction.
Pollenase Hayfever Relief Eye Drops
Buy Pollenase Hayfever Relief Eye Drops Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Pollenase Hayfever Relief Eye Drops Online. To Buy Pollenase Hayfever Relief Eye Drops Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Pollenase Hayfever Relief Eye Drops UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Pollenase Hayfever Relief Eye Drops Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Pollenase Eye Drops
Pollenase Eye Drops contains sodium cromoglicate.
This belongs to a group of medicines called anti-allergics.
Pollenase Eye Drops work by stopping the release of the natural substances in the eyes that can lead to an allergic reaction. Signs of an allergic reaction include itchy, watery, red or inflamed eyes and puffy eyelids.
These symptoms usually occur in the late spring or early summer when pollen from grasses or trees comes into contact with the eyes of people who are sensitive to them. This condition is sometimes called ‘hay fever eyes’ or by its medical term: seasonal allergic conjunctivitis.
While using Pollenase Eye Drops there are other things you can do at home to try and prevent your eyes becoming sore or itchy, this includes:
- Wearing sunglasses to help reduce pollen getting into your eyes
- Washing your hair and changing your clothes after spending time outdoors
- Drying washed clothes indoors when pollen levels are high
Pollenase Hayfever Relief Eye Drops
The active ingredient in Pollenase Hayfever Relief Eye Drops, Sodium cromoglicate is known as a mast cell stabiliser that helps prevent mast cells from releasing an inflammatory-causing chemical called histamine. Histamine is the chemical responsible for causing inflammation and the typical symptoms of hay fever.
But rather than a typical antihistamine that simply blocks the action of histamine, sodium cromoglicate prevents mast cells from releasing histamine in the first place. Furthermore, Pollenase Hayfever Relief Eye Drops can also replenish the tear films, which helps protect the cornea from irritating particles.
Pollenase Hayfever Eye Drops
Pollenase Hayfever Eye Drops are available in a 10ml bottle and is a clear colourless to pale yellow solution, each bottle comes with a tamper proof cap. Whilst using Pollenase Hayfever Eye Drops you may suffer from other signs of hay fever that may require a tablet form of antihistamine at the same time, the symptoms of hay fever include:
- Sneezing and coughing
- Blocked or runny nose
- Itchy throat or nose
- Loss of smell
- Itchy or red eyes
- Pain around your temple
- Feeling tired
If you feel you would benefit from an antihistamine tablet while using Pollenase Hayfever Eye Drops, you can view the wide range that we offer here.
Pollenase Hayfever & Allergy Eye Drops
Do not use Pollenase Hayfever & Allergy Eye Drops if:
- You or your child are allergic to sodium cromoglicate or any other of the ingredients listed in the patient information leaflet.
- Signs of an allergic reaction include: a rash, swallowing or breathing problems, swelling of the lips, face, throat, tongue and worsening of redness, itching or swelling of the eyelid.
- Your child is under 6 years of age.
- For other allergic eye symptoms (not caused by hay fever). Other things in everyday life can start allergies causing eye symptoms in certain people. For example contact with animals including pets, house dust mites, other particles and chemicals. Talk to your pharmacist or doctor.
Warnings and precautions
- You must be confident that you or child’s irritated eyes are caused by hay fever, or have been previously diagnosed by your doctor to suffer from hay fever: You can be sure allergic eyes are caused by hay fever if:
- Both eyes are affected
- You also have a runny or blocked nose
- Your eyesight is not affected
- You know you suffer from hay fever and your symptoms coincide with the times of year when grass or tree pollen is high.
- But if you or your child have:
- No nose symptoms
- Only one eye affected
- Your sight is affected
- Or if the eye symptoms:
- Occur at the wrong time of year for hay fever
- Are likely to be caused by another allergy, e.g. a pet or dust mite allergy.
- Then you cannot be sure that the condition is due to hay fever and you should see a doctor or pharmacist before using these drops.
Pollenase Itchy Eye Drops
Follow the below instructions or the instructions in the patient information leaflet in order to use Pollenase Itchy Eye Drops correctly.
- Wash your hands before use.
- Before using Pollenase Itchy Eye Drops for the first time, be sure that the tamper-proof seal on the bottle neck if unbroken. A gap between the bottle and the cap is normal for an unopened bottle.
- Remove the cap from the bottle.
- Tilt your head back.
- Squeeze one or two drops inside the lower lid without touching the eye.
- Close your eye.
- Wipe away any excess Pollenase Itchy Eye Drops liquid from the eyes with a clean tissue.
- Always put the cap back on the bottle as soon as you have used it.
- Repeat in the other eye if needed.
If a dose of Pollenase Itchy Eye Drops is missed, use the drops as soon as you remember.
However, if it is nearly time for the next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not use a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose.
Pollenase Allergy Eye Drops
Like all medicines, Pollenase Allergy Eye Drops side effects can occur, although not everybody will experience them.
Stop using Pollenase Allergy Eye Drops and see a doctor as soon as possible if:
- The itching, redness or swelling gets worse. You may be allergic to these drops.
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if any of the Pollenase Allergy Eye Drops side effects get serious or last longer than a few days, or if you notice any side effects not listed in the patient information leaflet:
- Stinging or burning in the eyes or blurring of eyesight. This should only last for a short time and occurs immediately after using the eye drops.
- Mild eye irritation.
Pollenase Eye Drops Dosage
Always use this medication exactly as described by your doctor or in the patient information leaflet.
The recommended Pollenase Eye Drops dosage for Adults and Children over 6 years is:
- One or two drops to be administered into each eye four-times daily.
Children under 6 years:
- This medicine should not be used in children under 6 years of age.
If you have any questions concerning Pollenase Eye Drops dosage, you should seek advice from a doctor or pharmacist.
It is best to use the drops regularly every day while high pollen levels are expected, to keep the eye condition controlled. If continuous use is needed for more than 14 days, check with a doctor or pharmacist before continuing. Pollenase Eye Drops Dosage may need to be lowered in order to avoid side effects.
Pollenase Eye Drops Ingredients
Each bottle contains the same Pollenase Eye Drops ingredients. The active Pollenase Eye Drops ingredients are called sodium cromoglicate. Each 1ml of eye drops contains 20mg of sodium cromoglicate. One drop contains 0.7mg of sodium cromoglicate.
The other Pollenase Eye Drops ingredients are disodium edetate, benzalkonium chloride and water for injections.
Pollenase Eye Drops Review
You can view any Pollenase Eye Drops Review and reviews left by customers who have used our website and service via the product page. Customers can post a Pollenase Eye Drops Review after purchase. To view more service reviews, click here to view our trustpilot page.
Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should any Pollenase Eye Drops Review cause you to look for an alternative.
Pollenase Eye Drops Reviews
Once someone completes a purchase from My Pharmacy UK they will be asked to leave a review. My Pharmacy UK uses Trustpilot, which allows a user to grade and write a review about their online experience.
You can view Pollenase Eye Drops Reviews and reviews left by customers who have used our website and service via the product page. To view more Pollenase Eye Drops Reviews and overall service reviews, view our trustpilot page.
Where To Buy Pollenase Eye Drops?
A common question we see online is “Where to buy Pollenase Eye Drops?”
Pollenase Eye Drops can be purchased over-the-counter from the majority of pharmacies and supermarkets in the UK. It can also be purchased online using the My Pharmacy website.
Before purchasing medical products such as Pollenase Eye Drops online, you’ll be asked a couple of questions. These questions allow our pharmacist to ensure the product you’re buying is suitable according to your answers.
When buying medicine online, always make sure you are purchasing from a legitimate website. Any online pharmacy in the UK should be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council.
Pollenase Eye Drops Boots
Whilst you can Buy Pollenase Hay Fever Relief Eye Drops from other commercial stores like, Pollenase Eye Drops Boots, Pollenase Allergy Eye Drops Amazon and Superdrug, My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can purchase your prescription treatments online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for people to get the vital treatments they need safely and promptly.
Unlike, Superdrug, Pollenase Eye Drops Boots and Pollenase Allergy Eye Drops Amazon, My Pharmacy has an expert team of pharmacy professionals available to help via email, online chat and telephone should you have any questions regarding your current prescription or treatment. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should the one you’re looking for not be available.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name treatments. When compared to other retailers such as Pollenase Allergy Eye Drops Amazon, Superdrug and Pollenase Eye Drops Boots, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.