Perinal Cutaneous Spray – 30ml
- Relieves Pain & Itch Caused By Haemorrhoids
- Active Ingredient: Hydrocortisone and Lidocaine
- For Short-Term Use
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Next Day Delivery Available
Perinal Cutaneous Spray is a treatment to spray on and around your bottom (anus) to relieve painful and itchy symptoms caused, for example, by haemorrhoids (piles)
Out of stock
Perinal Cutaneous Spray
Buy Perinal Cutaneous Spray Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Perinal Cutaneous Spray Online. To Buy Perinal Cutaneous Spray UK Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Perinal Cutaneous Spray UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Perinal Cutaneous Spray Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Perinal Cutaneous Spray
Perinal Cutaneous Spray contains the active ingredients hydrocortisone and lidocaine and is sprayed on and around the back passage to relieve symptoms such as pain, itchiness and irritation caused by problems such as haemorrhoids (piles) and can be used by both adults and children over 14 years of age.
The Perinal Cutaneous Spray active ingredients work by:
- Reducing itching and inflammation
- Relieving pain and discomfort
See more information on haemorrhoids here on the NHS website.
Perinal Haemorrhoid Spray is usually safe for most people to use but there are a small number of people who should not use it or take extra care while using it.
Do not use Perinal Haemorrhoid Spray:
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Anywhere other than the ana region
- Internally (Inside the anus)
- On broken or infected skin
Speak to your doctor before using Perinal Haemorrhoid Spray:
- You have bleeding or persistent pain from your bottom
- If your stomach is unusually swollen or bloated
- If you are losing weight
Speak to your doctor if your taking:
- Other local anaesthetics
- Medicines to treat an uneven heartbeat, such as amiodarone
- Cimetidine or beta-blockers, which may cause an increase in the blood levels of lidocaine
Haemorrhoid Cooling Spray
Perinal Haemorrhoid Cooling Spray side effects can occur but that does not mean everybody will get them, some Perinal Haemorrhoid Cooling Spray side effects include:
- Local tingling sensation
- Skin thinning
- Blurred vision
A full list of Perinal Haemorrhoid Cooling Spray side effects can be viewed here in the Patient Information Leaflet.
Treatment For Haemorrhoids
While using Perinal as a Treatment For Haemorrhoids there are other things you can do at home that will help ease the pain and discomfort, this includes:
- Drinking lots of fluid and eating fibre to keep your stool soft
- Taking over the counter painkillers such as Paracetamol
- Wiping your bottom with damp toilet roll
- Using an ice pack wrapped in a towel
- Keeping your anus clean and dry
- Taking a warm bath
If you require any further information on any kind of Treatment For Haemorrhoids, please feel free to contact us via the email address below.
Effective Haemorrhoid Treatment
You are more than likely suffering from piles and require an Effective Haemorrhoid Treatment like Perinal Cutaneous Spray if you have:
- Red blood after you poo
- An itch in or around the anus
- Feeling like you still need to poo after visiting the toilet
- Lumps around your anus
- Pain in or around the anus
At my pharmacy, we offer a wide Effective Haemorrhoid Treatment range that can be viewed here.
Perinal Hydrocortisone Spray and Lidocaine Spray should be stored correctly so that when you come to use it, it is safe to do so.
You should store Perinal Hydrocortisone Spray and Lidocaine Spray:
- Out of the sight and reach of children
- Replace the cap tightly after use
- Do not store the product above 25°C
- Do not use after the expiry date
Returning an Perinal Hydrocortisone Spray and Lidocaine Spray to your local pharmacy for safe disposal will help protect others and the environment.
Before using this Lidocaine and hydrocortisone containing spray to ease your symptoms you should check the ingredients to make sure you are not sensitive to any of them.
Perinal Lidocaine and hydrocortisone spray ingredients:
- Lidocaine, hydrocortisone macrogol cetostearyl ether (cetomacrogol 1000), citric acid monohydrate, sodium citrate, propyl gallate, phenoxyethanol and purified water
If you are allergic any of the ingredients, please contact us for advice on an alternative Treatment For Piles.
How to use Perinal for Piles Treatment in adults and children over 14 years:
- Part your bottom cheeks if necessary
- Spray once over the affected area
- Repeat up to three times a day if you need to
- Replace the cap after use
- Always wash your hands after use
- Stop using the spray after 7 days
If you require an additional Piles Treatment because using Perinal alone is not helping enough, you should contact your own doctor or nurse practitioner for advice.
Treatment For Piles
While Treatment For Piles purchased through our easy to online consultation service are very effective.
You should contact your doctor or ring 111 for further advice regarding Treatment For Piles if:
- You have piles and your temperature is very high, or you feel hot and shivery and generally unwell
- You have pus leaking from your piles
In serious cases sometimes Treatment For Piles includes surgery, although the need for surgery is a last resort and the not needed in the majority of people.
Surgical Treatments for piles for both internal and External Piles Treatment include:
- Haemorrhoidectomy where the piles are cut away
- Stapled Haemorrhoidopexy where they are stapled back inside the anus
- Haemorrhoidal artery ligation where stitches are used to cut of the blood supply which makes them shrink
This kind of External Piles Treatment usually requires a general anaesthetic and a short hospital stay of a day or so after the surgery.
External Piles Treatment
Whilst External Piles Treatment like Perinal available from other commercial stores like Boots and Asda, most of those will require you to bring in your prescription before you can order the medicine.
My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can purchase your prescription treatments online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for people to get the vital treatments they need safely and promptly.
Unlike Boots and Asda’s External Piles Treatment, My Pharmacy has an expert team of pharmacy professionals available to help via email, online chat and telephone should you have any questions regarding your current prescription or treatment. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should the one you’re looking for not be available.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name treatments. When compared to other retailers such Boots and Asda, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.
Piles Treatment Spray
Perinal Piles Treatment Spray alternative treatments are available through my Pharmacy. Some Piles Treatment Spray alternatives that we have to offer include:
If you have any questions regarding any other Piles Treatment Spray or if we can assist you with anything else, please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Like all medicines, Perinal Cutaneous Spray
can cause side effects, although not everybody
• You may feel a local tingling sensation
after initial application. This is normal and
• Rarely, individuals may experience more
persistent discomfort and irritation, in which
case they may be allergic to the spray’s
ingredients and should stop using it.
• Topical corticosteroids are usually well
tolerated when used in the right amount
and for the correct length of time. However,
prolonged, excessive use, particularly
in children, can cause local skin thinning
(making the skin damage easily) and adrenal
suppression (a type of hormone imbalance
that causes generalised effects on the body).
Stopping treatment normally corrects these
• Hydrocortisone can cause blurred vision.
The frequency of this is not known. If this
happens, stop using this product and tell
• Topical lidocaine is normally well tolerated
and the amount in Perinal Cutaneous Spray
is very small. However, if you feel dizzy,
drowsy or experience difficulty breathing,
you should stop using this product and seek
If any of the side effects get serious, or you
notice any other side effects not mentioned in
this leaflet, stop using this product and tell
your doctor or pharmacist.