Orabase Protective Paste 30g
- Heals And Prevents Damage
- Sticks To Moist Areas
- Effective Relief From Mouth Pain
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Orabase Protective Paste is a smooth paste that sticks to moist areas. By acting like an invisible bandage, it provides an environment ideal for healing and prevention of damage.
Orabase Protective Paste
What Is Orabase Protective Paste?
Orabase Protective Paste is a smooth paste that sticks to moist areas. By acting like an invisible bandage, it provides an environment ideal for healing and prevention of damage. For the use on skin requiring absorption of moisture as well as protection from further damage. Use to fill irregularities on peristomal skin around ileostomies, colostomies, and fistulae to facilitate the application of stoma care appliances. Can be used in the mouth and on gums.
See more information on ileostomies here on the NHS website
How To Use Orabase Protective Paste
- Apply a small film of the paste to the affected area of the mouth.
- Hold in position until it becomes sticky, whilst not attempting to rub it in.
- Use as often as needed for continuous relief particularly after eating, or use as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- If you apply it too thickly in the mouth the excess simply peels off leaving a thin film in contact with the affected area.
Before You Use
Do NOT use this medicine if you:
- are under 12 years of age
- are allergic to any of the ingredients of this product
This product is not expected to cause any side effects, but they are still possible. If you notice any signs of an allergic reaction, contact your doctor immediately. If you get any side effects not listed, make sure to tell your doctor or pharmacist when possible.
Gelatin 16.7%, Pectin 16.7%, Sodium carbnoxymethylcellulose 16.7% Polythene 2.5% and liquid paraffin 47.4%
There is no patient information leaflet available for this product.